Dating with a girl

Curtis

Re: Dating with a girl

Postby Curtis » Thu Jan 25, 2018 2:37 pm

to tell the truth i had the relationships with girls. i had many girls but i always understood that i want to have a boy.
but unfortunately i do not have one. you know i tell nobody that i am a gay. and it is very hard for me to live with it.
i want to live a happy life with my parents and with my friends but i understand that they will never understand me. such a sad story.
my last girlfriend knew who i am and broke up with me. now i am very afraid that she can tell anybody about this.

Dan13d

Postby Dan13d » Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:18 pm

I understood girls don"t interest me 3 years ago .Until that time,I invited girls in cafes ,in a cinema and went with them on dates every week.And I can't say it wasn't interesting with them.Conversely,I liked the topics we were talking with them about .They were interested in me ,that was funny .But I didn't feel physical attraction to any of them.I never insinuated and ask for sex ,they were initiators .I thought it is the same to others ,till I met him.He was my new friend from university.Lately I understood I fell in love with him.

Kirk

Postby Kirk » Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:17 pm

Hi everybody and everyone ,how are you feeling today???You know my first date was too many years ago and you know it was really not ordinary for me just because i dated with girsl. THere were my teenagres years and my life was really different from this that I have nowasays . I would like to say that my first date was pretty simple and it was like dating in some cafe or something like this i do not remember what exactly . But i do not regret my experience in dating with a girl . Dating with a girl was my little experience!!

Orlando

Postby Orlando » Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:13 am

Relations with a married man - it's always a sin, and for any sin sooner or later comes a payoff. No wonder they say that you can not build happiness on someone else's misfortune. You do not just enter into a relationship with a married man, you take him from the family. And even if you do not plan to enter into marriage with him, relations in his family still deteriorate. Because that time and attention that he gives to you, he steals from his family: he does not help his wife, does not go with her for shopping, she carries the burden of life on her shoulders, beginning to hate him, he does not communicate with children, does not play with them, does not educate

Ford

Postby Ford » Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:28 am

I had relationships with one girl. It was before I understood that I was a gay. I was just dating with one girl, I liked her, really liked, but I didn't like her sexually, I couldn't understood why, before I met her brother, he was a gay and he was my firs man. I fell in love with him and I have friendly relationships with that girl. I had such experience of daying with a girl. When I didn't know that I was a gay, I decided to date with girl. We had several dates and even kissed for several times, but I felt nothing towards her. At that very time I met a guy and understood that I fell in love with him. He was my first boyfriend. I broke up with the girl and started to date with him.

Gilbert

Postby Gilbert » Tue Apr 10, 2018 3:08 am

I am pleased to have such kind of discussion!I must admit that in my life there was one huge experience in being with a girl. I was married to woman and moreover I have baby from her. Yes it is my bitter experience before I recognized that my true orientation is too other. But I think that you can not judge me for such my experience because we are people abs and it is more than possible to make mistakes. Dating with a girl is what I had in my previous life and of course it is rather worse than dating with a man :geek: :lol:

Fuller

Postby Fuller » Mon May 07, 2018 8:25 am

Take a great interest and be interested. A person who "burns" with something is always in a good mood, charged with positive energy. He has no time to be sad and worried about his shortcomings. Such people are full of enthusiasm and inspire others. They are happy with themselves, because they are doing what they like, and they get a meaningful result. Therefore, it is important that you always have an affair to your liking.
Read more (mostly books), watch interesting programs and movies, accumulate useful information, share it with others. It always promotes self-development.

Herbert

Postby Herbert » Thu May 10, 2018 7:02 am

It has been proven that people who exercise regularly are less likely to get sick, they have fewer problems with excess weight, they are less likely to have diseases of the genitourinary and cardiovascular system.
Daily exercise is your required minimum of physical activity per day. Let it become the same habit as washing in the morning. This will help you start the day in a good mood, reduce the production of stress hormones in the blood, recharge with cheerfulness and optimism!

Ralph

Postby Ralph » Thu May 31, 2018 9:02 am

One of the most important human qualities, and perhaps most important, is thinking. It is thanks to his thinking that a person is able to solve the tasks facing him and cope with the problems that arise. Thinking can be different. It can be logical, analytical, critical, abstract, creative, and so on. And in particular, it can be flexible. This is a very useful kind of thinking. The more flexible the person's thinking, the easier it is for him to live in this world. After all, how much a person has a flexible mind depends on his ability to adapt to any absolutely conditions and benefit from even the most unfavorable situations.

Liam

Postby Liam » Sun Aug 12, 2018 3:38 pm

You've started a very interresting talk. I had some experience of daying with a girl. I had relationships with one girl. When I didn't know that I was a gay, I dated with girl. We had samе dates and even kissed for several times, but I felt nothing. It appeared that it was my illusion. At that same time I met a guy and understood that I fell in love with him. I began to understand that the female does not attract me. He was my first boyfriend. I broke up with the girl and started to date with him. Somehow. I think you were interested in my story.

Return to “Gay dating”