dating mistakes

Daymont

Re: dating mistakes

Postby Daymont » Mon Jul 25, 2016 10:08 am

Nowadays the online-dating is wide spred all over the world....If you're not having much success with online dating and you're a man, you're probably making the same mistakes over and over again. :roll: :roll: :roll: You want to stand out and be memorable without revealing too much. Keep your essays short, punchy, playful, and positive. Reveal enough personal detail to create a quick connection but not so much that you remove the mystery. Some readers will check your profile for accuracy at an online dating review site. And every other member will just avoid a second date if you are not the man your profile presented you to be... It doesn't take long, and most people say that poor writing is an instant turn-off.

Malkoln

Postby Malkoln » Wed Aug 03, 2016 2:58 pm

If all you want to do is send texts to your crush all day long, let’s face it: you might be needy. You come alive with the intensity of a new relationship and may need a lot of reassurance, but over-texting isn’t going to help. Send too much too fast can easily overwhelm the receiver. Their desire to text may not match yours, which can lead you to overanalyze the situation and worry. However, if you tend to be guarded and don’t want to show your cards too quickly, step up and make sure that you reciprocate and initiate some texts as well. If you don’t respond or send a few flirts here and there, you may come across aloof and give the impression that you’re not as interested as you really are.

V_Vegas

Postby V_Vegas » Wed Aug 03, 2016 10:23 pm

Hey, Sheldon, you know that you do sound like a chick in this post?:) you want to feel some "masculinity" in your partner.. Dammit, aren't you a man yourself? :) Even most part of women are sick of that masculine stereotype) I think that if we are speaking of the gay dating, we should put slightly other priorities. And we need to try to avoid the stereotypes that exist only for the traditional couples. There can be no mistakes in dating I think.. Dating is a discovery, an adventure! It is so for me, at least. you explore the person, you still don't have any precise goals, you are not sure yet what do you want of these relations. There fore, is there a thing you can make a mistake about?

florian

Postby florian » Thu Aug 04, 2016 6:24 pm

Every dating brings something new. It' great to meet with new guy, but the main mistake is that guys are trying to show not what they are for real. Just some masquerade. And I don't like to see unreal faces and lie. We are going to know each other at the dating so lie is unnecessary.

Chase

Postby Chase » Fri Aug 05, 2016 9:01 am

i think that you shall be natural and do no show that yo are better than you actually are and everything would be just great, i am sure in it. you have to be yourself, show your soul and then this person will understand whether you are the person with whom he may be together all his life or not. do not try to show that you are worse than you are, it i also not very good, because you will make the bad impression on the person. do not show that you are interested in sex or money n the first dates, hope that you are interested in such things.

Easton

Postby Easton » Thu Aug 11, 2016 7:37 pm

i am sure in the fact that all people make a lot of mistakes in their behaviour when they want to make their find like them. it is not easy to do it but still. i think that the biggest mistake is that people do not show themselves as they are, they show that they are better or smarter and sometimes it looks really weird or strange. it is better to tell the partner that you do not have a perfect sense of humor but still you will try to change it. and he will understand. do not be arrogant or too self-confident. he will not like it. :!: :!:

Matthew Foster

Postby Matthew Foster » Fri Aug 12, 2016 5:50 pm

A lot of people can make dating mistakes. Espesially during firs dates. But we can not think they are stupid or understand nothing in relationships. We all have right to make mistakes and other people can not judge us. As people who are in love always nervous and are shy. So to make your dates fantastic you should think about every detail thoroughly.

Howard Freeman

Postby Howard Freeman » Wed Aug 24, 2016 12:37 pm

I think every person has made dating mistakes at once one time in his life. I think it is okey, as we are people and sometimes we can do mistakes. I think it is a good experience for our own future. Makink some mistakes we always avoid making them in the future. I think if your boyfriend love you he will understand if you do something wrong.

Andreas_Maroon

Postby Andreas_Maroon » Thu Aug 25, 2016 4:04 pm

Mmm.. first big mistake. Do not try to get laid on the first date. I think that I did not express myself correctly. Not trying to get laid on the first date is the first big mistake) Kidding, of course) I remember, my biggest mistake on one of the first dates was an attempt to make the love confession. Only after some time I understood that the words "I love you" must be kept till the very last moment, and that if you are saying that too early, they are loosing their magic for the person that you are confessing to. So it is better to keep your mouth shut for some time) Another big mistake on the dates is trying to make up some things about yourself that you never did actually)

Paul_O

Postby Paul_O » Sat Aug 27, 2016 7:21 am

Andreas_Maroon wrote: Not trying to get laid on the first date is the first big mistake)

I think you mean that if you see that you have the possibility to do that - do not hesitate? Hm, there is a point in that. Though I would not do that. I am not that kind of a person. I can not get the pleasure from the physical contact, if that person is stranger to me. I know that, because I've tried. I need to be close with the person emotionally, else way it simply does not work for me. I do not know if that is a virtue or a flaw, but that is just the way I am. I would rather say, that getting laid on the first date is a mistake, if you want some long term relations. What will you think of the person , who is willing to get laid on the very first date?

Return to “Gay dating”