dating mistakes

Archer

Re: dating mistakes

Postby Archer » Mon Aug 29, 2016 3:44 pm

ahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Well i guess we do a lot of mistakes not only while dating somebody, but very often at work and while communicating. it is a human nature to make mistakes and you cannot do anything about it. the only thing i can say about dating - is be patient and try not to be too nervous when it is the first week of your relations 8-) 8-)

Mike Liner

Postby Mike Liner » Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:25 pm

I think people have right to make mistakes, and also dating mistakes :lol: ;) It is more important to admit them and never make again. I guess people make dating mistakes because they nervous and worry too much :) ;) I think we should keep calm and thenk thoroughly what we are going to do and how ;) :) :) So think more and nervous less :!: :geek:

Andrew

Postby Andrew » Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:37 pm

Yes, I agree that sometimes we make stupid dating mistake ;) ;) ;) :lol: :D Especially people do a lot of dating mistakes during their first days, as they nervous too much :) ;) ;) So, in order everything is going okey, you should keep calm and remember, if everything is going not so well, as you thought it should be, do not worry ;) ;) ;)

Williams

Postby Williams » Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:32 pm

i think that first few dates are the most interesting and even funny because you enjoy the person whom you spend time with and you just know the person better. you do not know who he is and whether you would have further relations but you just want to be friends at fist. you want the person to like you and be kind with you. i think that it is the thing that really matters. but i think that you do not have to overwhelm the person with your problems and information that is not interesting . i think that you would just bore him and he would not want to communicate with you in the future.it is really very important.

JohnBrown

Postby JohnBrown » Wed Sep 14, 2016 11:08 am

Yes, first dates are usually funny and are accompanied by lots of mistakes. I will share some of them, basing on my experience. So at first dates don't try to look available, don't look for perfection, because you will be left with nothing afterwards,don't be too selfish in your relationships and of course don't forget about good manners.

Jeffrey Wilson

Postby Jeffrey Wilson » Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:36 pm

Hm it is a very interesting topic to think about. i think you have to show a person who you have date with that you are generous, funny and good. So do not take a person to a boring place like museam, theatre. You need to talk and know each other better, it's better to take a person out to a park or restaurant ot club.

Andreas_Maroon

Postby Andreas_Maroon » Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:44 pm

Paul_O wrote: I can not get the pleasure from the physical contact, if that person is stranger to me.

Me neither dude - we are the same with you in that. But I think that there are too few of us - and most part of [people can easily have sex with no strings attached, just to fulfil their lust. I do not think that it makes us being moralists, or some superhuman being s, angels.. That is just the specifics of the psychology. I am glad that I am this kind of a person - else way I would always have to struggle with the temptation to cheat on my partner. And in my present condition - i am not even thinking about this) That does not mean that I do not notice the pretty boys, it means that I have mine one- and he is the most handsome)

Jim

Postby Jim » Thu Sep 15, 2016 7:36 pm

All we are living creatures, so we have a right to make mistakes and moreover dating mistakes :) :D :lol: When a person is in love, he often makes unbelievable things and a lot of strange and stupid mistakes ;) ;) ;) But you should not care about that too much and you should understand that person and not judge him, you see ;) ;) ;) :P :P

Paul_O

Postby Paul_O » Sun Sep 18, 2016 2:35 pm

another big mistake is to show off, as well, by the way. I just wrote something like this in another topic, by the way. When you are trying to look like someone whom you not really are. Many people did that mistake - and even more will do it) But as I understood by my own experience- this is a pretty useless thing to do. In the end you will have to reveal who you really are, what kind of a person you are - and them all the time that you spent together would not worth a dime. So in case if you want to have real; relations - not just a sex for this night - you should not try to show off. In other case - be my guest)

Andreas_Maroon

Postby Andreas_Maroon » Fri Sep 23, 2016 5:44 am

Paul_O wrote:When you are trying to look like someone whom you not really are.

That is so - but there may be different situations here. If you just want to get laid, for example - and you are not interested in anything more than that - then you can make yourself look more cool, tough, or whatever quality you would need to posses in order to get the attentions of the person. But if you do want something serious - then it is useless to show off - because you would not do that for a long time - you simply would not want to) I prefer to be myself all the time - I mean, when I was still single and passing trough different relations. But as I wrote here - I never like the one night dates - so it was pointless to me to try to show off)

Return to “Gay dating”