dating mistakes

JaredJey

Re: dating mistakes

Postby JaredJey » Sat Apr 29, 2017 8:02 am

we are alive and therefore there simply can be no way for us to be without any errors in this life. The first impression is very important. Avoid talking about your ex. Try to be calm about exclusivity. To manage your anxiety and do your best to cope with the uncertainty until you see where this is going. ;)

Alfred

Postby Alfred » Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:23 pm

Dating mistakes can happen with everyone and I have found out many answers a\that can help you boys to get rid of these mistakes cause I don`t need it 8-) 8-) 8-) I agree that you should remember, physical intimacy doesn’t mean you are necessarily close and connected. By the way remember that looking for a single fling, take time to get to know the other person and see what direction it takes, if any. Replacing live conversations with texts. Don’t fight or make apologies over texts. Texts are too ambiguous and misinterpretations can easily happen. Also remember about themes you are speaking about!!!!No sex themes on the first date at all!!! :roll: :roll: :roll:

Willy.W

Postby Willy.W » Fri Nov 24, 2017 5:47 am

Fellows I am ready to be here too. So I think all people in this world have ever had some problems or or mistakes while dating. It is natural and all people are nervous while first dating with the person or at all if there is a first date of them. I think if you want to succeed while your dating and not to have troubles while your dating. So first of all you should be well prepared for your dating and for example to find out everything about the place you are going for or make a plan of your future date. And there everything will be okey I think.

Kane

Postby Kane » Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:31 am

Before I open my mouth and insert my foot, before I get all you gay guys worked into a tizzy, I have to say: I don’t think there is any such thing as an irreparable mistake. I also believe that everything happens for a purpose. From the perspective of my own designer gay bifocals, mistakes are actually fabulous lessons we’ve been given so that we can better see the purpose in our lives! Too much? OK, well, if you’re not into personal development, leave us cool kids here to talk about... Define “open”! How you and your guy define having an “open gay relationship,” determines whether you and your guy screw it up royally or masterfully make things work. It’s all about boundaries and agreements, both of which need to be checked and discussed about every 3-6 months. The mistake? No boundaries, no agreements, no relationship... period!

Sam35

Postby Sam35 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:58 am

You've met someone great--now it's time for some fun! Dating can be a thrilling experience, especially in the beginning. A great date is usually well planned and both people are happy to be there. Whether you are planning a date, or just getting ready to go out, remember to be kind, confident, and considerate! Choose an activity that you both enjoy. If you are in charge of the planning, you should have some suggestions in mind before giving them a call. Whether it’s a first date or your fifth date, talk to the other person about the things they would like to do (and eat!). Pick a good date and time. If you are planning an epic date, you’ll need to have good timing. Don’t plan at the last minute and offer some scheduling options.

George86

Postby George86 » Thu Dec 28, 2017 8:02 am

Best wishes for you today too. I am ready to have little talk with all of you as usual. The most common difficulty while dating is that you can ask not suitable questions, which are not allowed to ask on the first date. By the way the second mistake is too much of you. Don't not speak about yourself too much. Because you can make really bad first impression. Do not speak about sex on the first date, it is inappropriate to my mind. Because you can cause some negative emotions and thoughts in your partner.

Dorian

Postby Dorian » Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:32 pm

Unless you fully appreciate what has happened wrong, you cannot avoid doing it again. Some people have a very hard admitting failure, but that does not help a person re-examine what happened to do better next time. Everyone makes mistakes. Most failures are temporary setbacks, rather than absolute disasters. People who make great achievements typically also have great failures as well. Without trying and making mistakes or not getting 1st place, they would not get anywhere. Being over confident can also lead you to miss information and make a mistake. Many conditions or situations can cause a mistake, from being tired to having a bad habit.

Kirk

Postby Kirk » Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:29 pm

I am sure that almost all of us have ever faced with dating difficulties and different struggles. I believe that surely it would be better to plan everything beforehand. Before your dating. It is known that nowadays there are so many various ideas how to make your date as wonderful as it is possible and without any disagreements in conclusion. Do not choose some expensive or pretty cheap place for your date, in order to make a good impression. Besides try not to ask questions to some intimate themes to the person you are dating.

Orlando

Postby Orlando » Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:51 am

You know i am sure in the fact that all people make a lot of mistakes in their behaviour when they want to make their find like them. it is not easy to do it but still. i think that the biggest mistake is that people do not show themselves as they are, they show that they are better or smarter and sometimes it looks really weird or strange.
it is better to tell the partner that you do not have a perfect sense of humor but still you will try to change it. and he will understand. do not be arrogant or too self-confident. he will not like it

Ford

Postby Ford » Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:10 am

The worst and most common turn off is, being cheap. Not that one expects an expensive car and expensive champagne on first date. But at least show some courtesy and go to a place that offers decent food, wine and catering. Avoid going to fast food joints as you will be treating your date to cheap as well as junk food. Please avoid talking about your ex. There is a good reason why they are called your ex :!: No one wants to hear you bitch about how bad your ex was, how tortured you were, why you broke up. Chances are they may think you talk ill of others behind their backs and might do it behind their backs too.

Return to “Gay dating”