deal with loneliness

George86

Re: deal with loneliness

Postby George86 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:44 am

So today I just have answered such similar topic for discussion. I have never faced with loneliness. And I hope that I will have never faced with it in future. I know of course the fact that many people complain of loneliness and misunderstanding from society, and sometimes even the closest in relation to him. If you are involved in the number of single people, I believe that no one understands you and you are doomed to be alone forever, and if you are wondering how to avoid loneliness and is it possible to do, you came to the right place. this website is created for those who doesn't want to be lonely.

Dylan

Postby Dylan » Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:41 pm

Depression and loneliness are common feelings, but sometimes those feelings can become overwhelming. There are steps you can take on your own to control those feelings. These include correcting dysfunctional thinking, structuring your day, and paying attention to your health. Keep in mind that depression is a very complex illness and you may still need to get outside help to significantly improve. Recognize common types of dysfunctional thinking. Dysfunctional thinking is a way of framing the world so that you feel you’re always fighting an uphill battle. Journaling can be a useful tool in order to analyze your own thoughts without outside help. Journaling can help you identify and change the way you think and behave. This practice has also been shown to help decrease stress, which can be a byproduct of depression and loneliness.

Curtis

Postby Curtis » Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:05 pm

this is horrible! He has three day shifts on the work, and the texting on the phone will never replace his warm touch! He just left to the shift, that is why I decided to share my emotions with you.
He does not know that I do feel myself that way, I dont want to disturb him.. i know that he is a very sensitive person as well, and that he misses me. But if he know that I do feel that bad - that will bake it even worse for him, I know! So I just have to be patient, and tolerate his stupid schedule

Orlando

Postby Orlando » Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:05 am

I was always thinking the the loneliness is a great chance to know yourself, who you really are. To try some new things, to get new impressions. Many people are complaining that they are getting bored when they are lonely. i think that only a boring person can get bored in the sate of loneliness, cause when you are alone - you are tet-a-tet with yourself) When I felt lonely, i usually started to travel.. From a walk by the street - to the tour trough the Europe, and all my life I recalled those lonely trips as one of the best things that happened to me in my life. In truth.. you are never lonely in our world

Ford

Postby Ford » Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:58 am

You know be careful before falling in love; being single can be more fun than having a whiny boyfriend or girlfriend. So be careful how you choose; it could cost you your sanity and free lifeJust think that being alone is temporary, you will always meet new people.It's important not to forget others in your life - keep in touch with other people and continue to expand your social network. For extroverts, enjoying being alone may come as more of a challenge.Go out for a walk and get some fresh air- morning sun will boost your energy, at night, air will loosen any stress.Never forget those wonderful moments with your family.

Fuller

Postby Fuller » Mon May 07, 2018 8:09 am

Dislike for yourself leads to the accumulation of various negative feelings, the most destructive of which is jealousy and jealousy. We envy those who are better than us (it seems to us), who has achieved something more than we do, and this is very depressing. We are jealous of someone close to those who are sympathetic to them (more than we, as it seems again). We suffer because we are not as good as we would like. And unfortunately, these negative experiences most often remain at the level of emotions and thoughts and do not go into actions to change the situation.

Herbert

Postby Herbert » Thu May 10, 2018 6:29 am

Do at least one good deed every day and your life will be filled with bliss. It can be anything: help the poor, donate to those who ask, training or even charity. Believe me, you will feel really happy after helping others.
Life should not be too serious. Enjoy it to the fullest. Do what you really love. Take advantage of opportunities, fall in love. Meet the neighbors. Help the community in all possible ways. Raise your spirits to others. Coping with difficulties, instead of feeling unhappy. And you will definitely be happier!

Return to “Gay dating”