deal with loneliness

Mark007

Re: deal with loneliness

Postby Mark007 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:02 pm

If you're bored, you may be boring. You may have nothing to talk about at parties or gatherings, or may feel ill at ease contributing to other social situations, and therefore find yourself alone a lot. By making yourself more interesting, you'll also find more things to interest you. Be careful about making a change that doesn't fit your personality. Being honest with yourself and true to your own individuality is more important.An excess of philosophical thinking may lead to depression; but this is not always the case. Don't believe me? Look at what Aristotle accomplished.Be careful when talking to strangers on the Internet. You hear it all the time, but when you are sad, lonely, depressed or bored, you are more vulnerable and more likely to go along with someone else's ideas. Talking is fine, but leave it at that.Be careful about getting addicted to being alone as in the end happiness is real only when shared

HonestJack

Postby HonestJack » Wed Jun 29, 2016 5:30 pm

An excess of philosophical thinking may lead to depression; but this is not always the case. Don't believe me? Look at what Aristotle accomplished.Be careful when talking to strangers on the Internet. You hear it all the time, but when you are sad, lonely, depressed or bored, you are more vulnerable and more likely to go along with someone else's ideas. Talking is fine, but leave it at that.Be careful about getting addicted to being alone as in the end happiness is real only when shared.Remember that life has it's seasons. It is constantly changing. So even if you desire to be with a significant other, it'll come when it's supposed to come. Be patient to let your life take it's own course, for everyone's path and story is different and the present isn't always going to be the future.

Argo

Postby Argo » Wed Jul 06, 2016 9:36 am

Loneliness is a feeling of emptiness or hollowness inside you. You feel isolated or separated from the world, cut off from those you would like to have contact with. There are different kinds of loneliness and different degrees of loneliness. You might experience loneliness as a vague feeling that something is not right, a kind of minor emptiness. Or you might feel loneliness as a very intense deprivation and deep pain. One type of loneliness might be related to missing a specific individual because they have died or because they are so far away. Another type might be involve feeling alone and out of contact with people because you are actually physically isolated from people like you might be if you work alone on the night shift or are off alone in a part of a building where people seldom go.

Joshua

Postby Joshua » Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:16 pm

You may not agree but sometimes we need to be lonely. I’m married and I have very good relations in my family. But sometimes I really need to be lonely for some time. I want to have some rest at least for some hours. But I can’t say the same thing about the loneliness which lasts very long. So, if you have such problem you should first of all try to understand the reasons. It is also necessary to track your thoughts and feelings. Here also mediation can help because in such a way you’ll be able to look deeper inside of yourself! But if you’re lonely you still should move forward. Also it may be necessary to go outside and say hello to a stranger!

Ben_Roar

Postby Ben_Roar » Fri Jul 22, 2016 7:08 pm

In my opinion - loneliness is not a problem that you have to deal, but the reality that you have to face. In the state of complete solitude you can really understand what you are. You can understand your true wishes and needs. When you are in the communication with someone - one person or while auditory - you are not yourself. We are social animals - and we always obey to the instinct of the pack, the mob. When you are alone - you do not have that influence on you. Not think that I am a sociopatic - but I think that you are 100% human being only when you are alone. When there are 2 of us - that is a mob already - and you are a little less then the human. Only the strongest people can preserve their personality in the company of other human beings. Cherish the solitude - and learn to enjoy it)

Daymont

Postby Daymont » Mon Jul 25, 2016 10:13 am

Hi everybody here) :D :D :D Loneliness is one of the most common emotions recently divorced people experience. Even though your tension and stress may have eased -- and even though you feel the separation was for the best -- you may still feel an empty space in your life. This is very common and, luckily, is usually temporary. :D :D :D Adjusting to your new circumstances may take time, but have no fear, in time, your life will fill up with new activities and routines. Set new goals. It is time to start looking forward instead of back. Don't look at yourself as lonely. Instead, focus on the free time you now have to do the things you have always wanted to but never had time for.

V_Vegas

Postby V_Vegas » Mon Jul 25, 2016 1:50 pm

Never did I have that kind of a problem) I was always thinking the the loneliness is a great chance to know yourself, who you really are. To try some new things, to get new impressions. Many people are complaining that they are getting bored when they are lonely. i think that only a boring person can get bored in the sate of loneliness, cause when you are alone - you are tet-a-tet with yourself) When I felt lonely, i usually started to travel.. From a walk by the street - to the tour trough the Europe, and all my life I recalled those lonely trips as one of the best things that happened to me in my life. In truth.. you are never lonely in our world)

Tompson

Postby Tompson » Wed Jul 27, 2016 5:40 am

If you want to deal with your loneliness you should stop telling that you're lonely. Our thoughts can materialize that's why it is highly important to have only good ones. Also you should look around. There are so many people and they all want to communicate. Maybe you should just go out and say hello to someone. And don't forget about your relatives and friends. If you have then, you're no lonely!

Andreas_Maroon

Postby Andreas_Maroon » Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:02 am

I was always anxious to escape that feeling, when it came over me. I am lucky to have many friends, who never left me feeling alone when I needed them. They took me to different errands, trips... Not many people are that lucky, I know. I think that loneliness is not something you need to be sad about. Eventually, we are always lonely, since we cannot share our thoughts with anyone on 100%. And we need to be able to live our lives by ourselves.. like completely solid and confident personalities. Loneliness is a thing that teaches you that lesson. This is a state of mind rather then social position or situation. I am not lonely now - and I am really thankful for that)

Ben_Roar

Postby Ben_Roar » Thu Jul 28, 2016 4:47 pm

Tompson wrote:Our thoughts can materialize that's why it is highly important to have only good ones. Also you should look around.

I've heard about such a thing that is called Transsurfing. That is a strange concept, created by one russian psychologist. I mentioned it, because it is based on the very same principle, that the thoughts are material. It is true about the thoughts of the loneliness as well. As long as you will think over and over again about your miserable state of mind , about your current situation - you will sink deeper and deeper into it. You need to change the way of thinking in order to change the world around you. All the changes do start from ourselves, people knew that all the time throughout the history. Though that is the thing that is easy to understand, but hard to believe.

Return to “Gay dating”