deal with loneliness

Andreas_Maroon

Re: deal with loneliness

Postby Andreas_Maroon » Fri Jul 29, 2016 9:15 pm

Ben_Roar wrote:You need to change the way of thinking in order to change the world around you.

And in order to change it - it would be a good idea to change the world around you!) This is a closed cycle, it seems) Kidding, of course) What I am really trying to say, is that it is a good idea to throw yourself into the social life. then you will never feel lonely. And that is a great way to change your thinking as well. When all around you changes, all the environment, the people, then your mind starts to work differently. It is useless to try to "change your mind" without changing your every day routine for something else. The travelling is a great way to widen your horizons, for example. And it is one of the best cures against the loneliness.

Danny Mitchell

Postby Danny Mitchell » Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:58 pm

I like to be alone. I like when it is silence around me, no one's speak, or cry. It is very important for me to be alone. Because every human needs some time just for himself. I don't understand people who need crowd around them. I think they just not happy. And do everything to not be alone.

Malkoln

Postby Malkoln » Wed Aug 03, 2016 2:17 pm

Whether you’re in a relationship, have children, have a busy work life or whatever the circumstances are, it’s important to know how to be happy alone. When you know what makes you truly happy, practice self-love, take care of yourself and step out of your comfort zone, you will be able to see how powerful being happy alone can be. If you have recently gotten out of a relationship, or are simply not currently interested in anyone, then try not to look at this stage in your life as a negative thing. Being single gives you a wonderful opportunity to figure out what truly makes you happy and gives you the perfect chance to get to know yourself better. Being single grants you the time and freedom to do whatever you want on your own schedule and allows you to put your needs, desires, and ambitions above all others.

V_Vegas

Postby V_Vegas » Thu Aug 04, 2016 4:54 am

Malkoln wrote:practice self-love

Hmm.. .dude. I am not sure about this term that you use. self love. That does sound like jerking off to me. I do practice that from time to time) Kidding) I am sure that is not what you mean. But I think that "self love" is a really awkward term. You can not "love" yourself the same way as you love the people around you. Those are different feelings and different emotions. If you love yourself the same as you love another person that sounds more like the schizophrenia. Sorry for saying that of course, but it seemed to me that this term demands to be explained a little bit) But basically you are right of course, you described once again all those things that were written before you.

Chase

Postby Chase » Thu Aug 04, 2016 6:54 pm

i do not know what it is like to be alone but i would never like to be in your shoes. sorry i did not want to upset you.actually i do not believe that you are alone. you should have some friend, maybe partner or relatives. the problem is just in your head, you concentrate too much on the thought hat you are alone and do not notice that there are so many people who worry about your every minute of your life. i do not know what is your situation but i hope that i am right and you would notice their attention and support. i like being surrounded by other people.

florian

Postby florian » Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:10 pm

If you have problems with the loneliness, you should meet with your friend, go somewhere and have fun with them. Take a dog, and you will never be alone any more)))) Or a cat, but it is too damn selfish. Or just choose a hobby for yourself. try to cook, study Chinese or something about it)))))

Easton

Postby Easton » Thu Aug 11, 2016 7:46 pm

as many other guys here , i am not lonely, i have a husband and it seems that we are happy together and we are able to live the whole life under one roof, we will see that. for me it is very difficult to be lonely, although i have been alone for a long period of time. i did not want to be in serious relations and it seemed that it was easy to be alone, and it really was. i did not have to cook, to clean, i did it when i wanted. but now i understand that to be in relations is definitely better than to be alone. but if you worry so much then you may find someone.

Matthew Foster

Postby Matthew Foster » Fri Aug 12, 2016 5:35 pm

Firstly, I think you should not pay so much attention that you are lonely. Maybe you has not still find people, who you want to be surrounded by. As for me lonelyness is not a serious and important problem. Try to find some hobbies, do things what you like, And you will not notice you are lonely. I wish you to be happy, first of all.

Howard Freeman

Postby Howard Freeman » Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:55 am

I think loneliness is rather not a problem, it is a result of your pessimisstic thoughts. You think you are lonely, but in fact you are not. I am sure you have some close friends and parents,nwho can support you at any difficult minute. I think you should spend more time with somebody in order not to stay alone and not to feel lonely.

Andreas_Maroon

Postby Andreas_Maroon » Thu Aug 25, 2016 3:45 pm

I can say now, that being with your beloved is much more cool then to be alone) At least when you really do love the person) But I still do feel lonely sometimes.. this is horrible! He has three day shifts on the work, and the texting on the phone will never replace his warm touch! He just left to the shift, that is why I decided to share my emotions with you. He does not know that I do feel myself that way, I dont want to disturb him.. i know that he is a very sensitive person as well, and that he misses me. But if he know that I do feel that bad - that will bake it even worse for him, I know! So I just have to be patient, and tolerate his stupid schedule)

Return to “Gay dating”