deal with loneliness

Dorian

Re: deal with loneliness

Postby Dorian » Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:55 pm

Consider talking to a therapist about how you have been feeling. It may be hard to figure out why you feel lonely and how to move past those feelings. A licensed mental health professional can help you to understand and work through your loneliness. Feeling lonely may indicate that you are depressed or that you have another underlying mental health condition. Talking to a therapist can help you understand what is going on and decide on the best course of action. Loneliness is a normal part of being human, but it can make you feel like you are abnormal. Reach out to a friend or family member and talk with that person about how you are feeling. As you tell someone about your feelings, you can also ask if they have had these feelings too. This process of reaching out and sharing with someone will help you to see that you are not alone.

George86

Postby George86 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:44 am

So today I just have answered such similar topic for discussion. I have never faced with loneliness. And I hope that I will have never faced with it in future. I know of course the fact that many people complain of loneliness and misunderstanding from society, and sometimes even the closest in relation to him. If you are involved in the number of single people, I believe that no one understands you and you are doomed to be alone forever, and if you are wondering how to avoid loneliness and is it possible to do, you came to the right place. this website is created for those who doesn't want to be lonely.

Dylan

Postby Dylan » Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:41 pm

Depression and loneliness are common feelings, but sometimes those feelings can become overwhelming. There are steps you can take on your own to control those feelings. These include correcting dysfunctional thinking, structuring your day, and paying attention to your health. Keep in mind that depression is a very complex illness and you may still need to get outside help to significantly improve. Recognize common types of dysfunctional thinking. Dysfunctional thinking is a way of framing the world so that you feel you’re always fighting an uphill battle. Journaling can be a useful tool in order to analyze your own thoughts without outside help. Journaling can help you identify and change the way you think and behave. This practice has also been shown to help decrease stress, which can be a byproduct of depression and loneliness.

Return to “Gay dating”