deal with loneliness

Re: deal with loneliness

Postby Harry » Tue Sep 27, 2016 7:15 pm

i know what it is like to be alone and that is why i do not think that you really shall worry about it. i think that you may be even very happy being alone because nothing worries you. you do not have to think about anyone else, you are alone and have not so many problems. of corse agree that it is very good to feel the love of the other person, to feel his support but there is nothing bad in being alone. i think that bein constantly in relations is extremely boring and really very difficult, but still bein alone all the time is also very boring especially if all your friend have boyfriends. but still you may have a lot of fun in the parties. that is it.

Postby Ben_Roar » Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:08 pm

Some people are used to be on their own in life so much - that for them it becomes really impossible to be with someone else. They simply do not feel the urge to share their life impressions with anyone - to tell someone that they do love him and to hear the same in return. I am not sure if you should envy these people or to pity them . I do know a guy of that kind - and he does not seem to one of those people who do the look that they feel fine - and then cry in the pillow during the long and lonely nights. I suppose that it is different for everybody - the way people do accept the loneliness. For me this is not something terrible - but something I would rather avoid.

Postby JaredJey » Tue May 02, 2017 9:37 am

I agree with you I also read that some studies show that meditation can alleviate feelings associated with loneliness and depression. To begin meditation, find a quiet place and sit back. Close your eyes and concentrate on your breathing, try not to be distracted by your thoughts. You need to keep moving forward, to seek a way out of the situation. ;)

Postby Tompson » Sat May 06, 2017 7:03 am

Jared, you're talking about meditation. Meditation is a tool, a means to achieve other goals. Therefore, like any other tool, it is absolutely necessary. But the tool can do harm, if you do not know how to use it, you can hit your finger with a hammer, cut yourself with a knife. And inept meditation can do much harm. But proper meditation can help a lot. After all, in principle, meditation, as I understand it, is a way out of the habitual thought process and a transition to a mindless level of perception. This, of course, sometimes, it is necessary periodically. As Osho put it (I quote from memory, approximately) "I do not call to go without clothes, but from time to time it needs to be removed" (under clothing, he meant the usual mental level of perception of the world).

Postby DennyDe » Wed May 10, 2017 4:28 pm

Loneliness is the usual stage of mine... and I really prefer to be lonely than in the company... Recently, I started to call myself the lonely wolf and therefore, I see no problem in dealing with it, I feel absolutely perfect in the condition of being alone and there is nothing to be worried about for me... in addition, I also interested in the possibility of avoidng some unnecessary companies, with unknown peopel, but still, if it hap[pens that I am at the party, I will pretend that I am an interesting listener and a mate ot talk to about various subjects... but I still see no reason to be upset because of the loneliness..

Postby Alfred » Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:55 pm

Hello my dear people!!! Because such situations happened with me and to tell the truth I really suffered from this loneliness exactly some years especially after breaking up with my partner. It was difficult and it seemed to me that I was exactly alone. But in that time I really forgot about my friend and my relatives who tried to help me. People can say that they are lonely but no. They even don't notice all good people around them. Everything good around them . Believe me that there are many ways how to cope with loneliness in our life and they are not so hard as you imagine

Postby Adam31 » Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:00 am

Earlier I also felt sometimes lonely even with my ex. But know everything is ok. I met a very good man. We decided to marry and to have a child. And you know what& Since that time I havn't felt myself to be lonely. My family doesn't let me feel lonely. I love them very much. I think that everyone have different reasons for feeling loneliness. You should find out your reason.

Postby Kane » Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:54 pm

People feel lonely for a number of reasons, including simple social awkwardness and intentional isolation. Some people may even feel lonely when they are surrounded by people because they lack meaningful connections with those people. Everyone experiences loneliness sometimes, but it is never pleasant. Dealing with loneliness can take many forms, including meeting new people, learning to appreciate your alone time, and reconnecting with your family. Identify the reasons why you feel lonely. In order to make changes that will truly help you, you will need to take some time to figure out why you are feeling lonely. For example, say you assume that you are lonely because you don’t have enough friends and you go out and make more friends. You may still feel lonely after making new friends if your loneliness is the result of having too many friends and a lack of meaningful connections. Start a journal to track your thoughts and feelings. Journaling can help you to understand your feelings of loneliness better and it is also a great way to relieve stress. Practice meditation. Some research has suggested that meditation may ease feelings associated with loneliness and depression.

Postby Sam35 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:49 am

Start a journal to track your thoughts and feelings. Journaling can help you to understand your feelings of loneliness better and it is also a great way to relieve stress. To get started with journaling, choose a comfortable place and plan to devote about 20 minutes per day to writing. You can start by writing about how you are feeling or what you are thinking, or you can use a prompt.
Practice meditation. Some research has suggested that meditation may ease feelings associated with loneliness and depression. Meditation is also a great way to get more in touch with your feelings of loneliness and start to understand where they come from. Learning to meditate takes time, practice, and guidance, so your best bet is to find a meditation class in your area. If no classes are available in your area, you can also buy CDs that will help you learn how to meditate.

Postby Dorian » Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:55 pm

Consider talking to a therapist about how you have been feeling. It may be hard to figure out why you feel lonely and how to move past those feelings. A licensed mental health professional can help you to understand and work through your loneliness. Feeling lonely may indicate that you are depressed or that you have another underlying mental health condition. Talking to a therapist can help you understand what is going on and decide on the best course of action. Loneliness is a normal part of being human, but it can make you feel like you are abnormal. Reach out to a friend or family member and talk with that person about how you are feeling. As you tell someone about your feelings, you can also ask if they have had these feelings too. This process of reaching out and sharing with someone will help you to see that you are not alone.

Return to “Gay dating”