looking for a boyfriend

Abgvfdsn_19

Re: looking for a boyfriend

Postby Abgvfdsn_19 » Thu Dec 29, 2016 5:36 am

Truly an amazing post! I am in favor of virtual dating as it is a great way to find a dream partner. I also met my soul mate through a Gay Dating App. We dated each other online and liked talking so we decided to meet in real. We are now a happy real couple.

JaredJey

Postby JaredJey » Thu May 04, 2017 8:12 am

If you are part of the LGBT community, you can have a circle of friends that you communicate with your circle of people. A chance to meet a new person are very small, it's really true! But I believe that the possibilities are endless. You can meet people at work or on vacation, in a disco or to a cafe. ;)

DennyDe

Postby DennyDe » Wed May 10, 2017 5:48 pm

Ohh,,, I know how it is , because I am a single guy and of course, I am kind of in the constant searching for the partner. :) and how big the disappointment can become when you see the useless thing in front of you sitting on the date, and you start thinking why dose it happen to me exactly, why I am doing it and of course, I had the period in the life, when I simply thought that the whole problem is in me, not in those guys.. but, you know, how can it be that everyone around me is perfect, and I am the shitty one?! :roll: of course not! I started to estimate possible candidates on the honour (kidding) role of my boyfriend more precisely.

Willy.W

Postby Willy.W » Fri Nov 24, 2017 5:40 am

Oh you are so nice and I suppose your recommendations would be really great for those who are looking for boyfriend. Simple you really should be ready for it in any case. I mostly liked as you said that before beginning the process of dating, think about what kind of relationship you want and what kind of person you want to date. Most relationships are best when you start out as friends because it gives you an opportunity to figure out if you are compatible and if the person has the characteristics that you desire in a mate. It is true and really be very careful with boyfriends. Try to pay as much as possible attention to them

Kane

Postby Kane » Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:35 am

A lot of gay teens want to be in relationships and it is common for them to ask the question: "How can I get a boyfriend?" If you are not out, then it is going to be a lot harder to meet guys who are gay. Plus, being out shows a certain level of confidence and confidence is really attractive to a lot of people. First of all, when your crush is openly gay, you at least know that he could be interested in you. Second, if you do get together, you won't have to worry about hiding your relationship. Sometimes teens have huge crushes on people who are just never going to be a real possibility. Your homophobic classmate, straight crush, the guy with a serious boyfriend, or your gym teacher are not really who you should be setting your sights on if what you truly want is a boyfriend. Start a gay/straight alliance. Or join a soccer team or the film club. Just do something so that you are forced to meet more people than the ones you already know.

Sam35

Postby Sam35 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:54 am

Being single isn't for everyone. Do you want a strong hand to hold? The faint smell of cologne as you hug your guy? Or just someone to make you feel special. If you long for a boyfriend but seem to be having trouble getting one, read this article for some helpful hints to get you on your way to finding true love (and a nice, warm cuddle partner). This may not work for everybody, but these are some helpful tips to help you with your life! Meet new guys. Before you get a boyfriend, you’ll have to meet some guys. Don't worry, it isn't as scary as you think. You can try to get into a relationship with a guy you already know if they are decent, or you can go out and meet some new guys. Make sure he's got a great personality, smart and things that you would like to look in a guy. This is easy and fun to do, so don’t be nervous! Make sure when you're meeting new guys you don't come across fake.

Dorian

Postby Dorian » Fri Jan 05, 2018 7:08 pm

Do you want to find a boyfriend and you're a gay teen? Depending on where you are in the world, it can be very difficult to develop something serious. Stay strong and know that most teens have trouble dating and you are no exception. Come out. Coming out with your sexuality will relieve you of a burden. It is a lot harder for you to meet others if no one knows your situation. Coming out conveys your confidence, and for many this is attractive. This can be an incredibly difficult task for some. Seek out a close friend who knows the truth and ask for their support. Some conservative families do not support this, and it can be painful. Consider coming out to a select group before talking to your family, if you're in this scenario. Always consider if it will be more harmful than helpful.

Curtis

Postby Curtis » Thu Jan 25, 2018 2:30 pm

Today we can see many examples of ruined relations and even divorces, that are connected to that terrible, grouse and ruthless habit. People that were so close to each other during the day have to fight a relentless and pointless battle in the bed during the night. when you decided, that you want to have the relations with the person, when you know what you want of those relations , and you are completely sure that you met someone that is really good for you, before you say those three magical words "I love you" - never forget to ask one question : "Are you hogging in the sheets in the night?".

Orlando

Postby Orlando » Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:59 am

You need to ask yourself, what do you need a boyfriend for? If you only need sex, then there are lot of people around who are looking for the same thing, and you will have no problems meeting them. But if you are feeling lonely, and you just want to "suck" someone's care and attention, then you are risking breaking someone's heart, remember that.
No solid relations are based on the fear of loneliness. Only the person who feels ok being alone will be happy in the couple. You do not need to look for anyone. When the time will come, the fate will lead both of you to each other, and that is not an euphemism

Ford

Postby Ford » Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:54 am

You can have a long-term, committed, and loving relationship if that is what you truly desire. As with all relationships, it will take time, mutual respect, and ongoing effort. If you both agree to be boyfriends, start having fun together and enjoying each other’s company.It is important to clarify what type of relationship you want to have. Simply saying that you are boyfriends may not be enough. You should talk about whether or not your relationship is monogamous and whether or not you both see a future together.If you have not already, now is a good time to make sure that he is not in another relationship, especially if you decide to be exclusive.

Return to “Gay dating”