looking for a boyfriend

Mark007

Re: looking for a boyfriend

Postby Mark007 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:01 pm

Plan to have fun together. You can have a long-term, committed, and loving relationship if that is what you truly desire. As with all relationships, it will take time, mutual respect, and ongoing effort. If you both agree to be boyfriends, start having fun together and enjoying each other’s company.It is important to clarify what type of relationship you want to have. Simply saying that you are boyfriends may not be enough. You should talk about whether or not your relationship is monogamous and whether or not you both see a future together.If you have not already, now is a good time to make sure that he is not in another relationship, especially if you decide to be exclusive.

HonestJack

Postby HonestJack » Wed Jun 29, 2016 5:29 pm

Avoid trying to have a relationship with someone who is not interested in a same sex relationship.Pay attention to body language and cues that people use to demonstrate if they are interested or uninterested, such as eye contact, compliments, or romantic gestures.If he says no, he does not want to be your boyfriend, he may still want to be your friend.Avoid doing anything that may cause you or your desired boyfriend to feel publically humiliated. This can usually be achieved by being discreet.Do not rush into things, be confident, and learn to enjoy being single. This will make you a more attractive potential mate.

Jimmy

Postby Jimmy » Wed Jul 06, 2016 5:52 pm

It is really good idea to ask your friends to help you. They will try to find a nice boyfriend for you, while they will spend time with you two also so they are interested in a good company.) The Internet is one of the ways to find a boyfriend. On websites or forums you can find an interesting person. The advantage is that you can chat with this person as much as you need to get to know him better. The music in his playlist and videos he watches will tell you a lot about him. You will share funny images and posts so you will know about his sence of humor or its absence_) The movies , which he suggested you to watch will tell about his personality as well.

Natan Scot

Postby Natan Scot » Wed Jul 13, 2016 11:00 am

Oh, we a do it from time to time. i do understand how difficult it is sometimes to fing a gay guy, a normal gay guy to spend your life with. but it is possible, if you know where to look and what you generaly want. First of all the best place is the pub of gay club. amost al of those who are there are gay and many of them are just like you in search, so to say. aso whie traveling you may meet somebody in your taste and the reations wil come out at once. also you may visit different parades etc. here, the main fact is to be as active ass possible))

Argo

Postby Argo » Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:18 pm

Before you get a boyfriend, you’ll have to meet some guys. Don't worry, it isn't as scary as you think. You can try to get into a relationship with a guy you already know if they are decent or you can go out and meet some new guys. Make sure he's got a great personality, smart and things that you would like to look in a guy. This is easy and fun to do, so don’t be nervous! Make sure when you're meeting new guys you don't come across fake. Once you initially meet someone, get to know them a little bit before deciding that he is totally your next boyfriend. You can’t judge someone entirely on how he looks. Try to gauge if he meets your minimum requirements for someone to date.

Robb

Postby Robb » Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:07 pm

yes you are definitely right it is better to start your relation from friends and then when you would know each other better to start something more serious. but i also believe in the love from the first sight. there may be really very different situations when you may meet him but i think that you have to look for him somewhere in normal places. i think that you can find a good guy in the gym, because everyone who is there cares about his body, a lot of guys do not have any habits and of course they all look good , sexy boys with nice bodies, i think that it sounds really great.

Stephan

Postby Stephan » Fri Jul 15, 2016 6:25 am

the main our problem, or your problem, those who is in search is that you look, but do not really understand what you want from the relations, you know? al of us are different and complex. we all usually got tangled and cannot understand ourselves. and if you are in that situation right now, just stop looking for something you do not even know what. When you decide for yourself that you need relations, then look for it and do not give a man bad ideas, hopes on something you do not really want, got it? very often when finding a nice man we make ourselves and them believe in future, but then understand there is no future. and both then suffer. it is no good!

Daymont

Postby Daymont » Fri Jul 15, 2016 2:01 pm

Hi everybody here) :D :D Finding a boyfriend becomes much easier when you seriously broaden the spectrum of people that you associate with. When you do this, you do not have to resort to dating your best friend's ex--we all know the problems that can cause. To meet more people, you have to get out more. :) :) :) Try going to events alone, it makes you much more approachable. If you want an attractive boyfriend, you've got a much better chance if you're attractive too. A boyfriend will meet your criteria, and you will meet his. This is where dating sites can be helpful, as they can help you weed out people who are too young.

Chase

Postby Chase » Fri Aug 05, 2016 2:08 pm

unfortunately i can not help you because i am not in an active search but i think that here are a lot of good guys. i do not know what it is like to be alone but i would never like to be in your shoes. sorry i did not want to upset you.actually i do not believe that you are alone. you should have some friend, maybe partner or relatives. the problem is just in your head, you concentrate too much on the thought hat you are alone and do not notice that there are so many people who worry about your every minute of your life.

florian

Postby florian » Sun Aug 07, 2016 11:55 am

Hi men)). You you, I cannot help you too, cause I already have a beautiful relations. I only can wish you the luck in this and advice you to look through this or other sites. Maybe some lovechats. Or maybe you should just go to have fun in club, and who knows, may you'll meet you boyfriend there.

Return to “Gay dating”