looking for a boyfriend

Matthew Foster

Re: looking for a boyfriend

Postby Matthew Foster » Sat Aug 13, 2016 10:23 am

Sometimes looking for a boyfriend can be quiet a challange. You may want it, but not to manage to do. I think you should not take great pains to find an ideal boyfriend. I guess a right person will be found by itself. But you have to choose person, who you will really love. As relationships can not be strong without love.

V_Vegas

Postby V_Vegas » Wed Aug 17, 2016 4:17 pm

Another important thing that was spoken about in the other topic on this forum is strongly connected to this question as well. I mean the hogging in the sheets. Today we can see many examples of ruined relations and even divorces, that are connected to that terrible, grouse and ruthless habit. People that were so close to each other during the day have to fight a relentless and pointless battle in the bed during the night. when you decided, that you want to have the relations with the person, when you know what you want of those relations , and you are completely sure that you met someone that is really good for you, before you say those three magical words "I love you" - never forget to ask one question : "Are you hogging in the sheets in the night?".

Ben_Roar

Postby Ben_Roar » Thu Aug 18, 2016 7:07 pm

It is a bad start for any relations, when the only reason to be with someone is a simple fear of the loneliness... Real relations can not be based on the fear, you cannot hide in someone's life, if you want to build the life for both of you, so to say. So I do not think that "looking for a boyfriend" is the right way to put it. Of course, I am speaking about the case when you want something "real". If you are looking for n one night love affair - then there are lot of pick up tricks on the net, you can look into that) There was some topic here on the forum about the loneliness... So I think that it is worth to read for those people, who are "looking for boyfriends")

Paul_O

Postby Paul_O » Sat Aug 20, 2016 6:21 am

Ben_Roar wrote:It is a bad start for any relations, when the only reason to be with someone is a simple fear of the loneliness

you are right about that. Though all is not that bad as it seems to be. sometimes the relations that start from that miserable point do work, and they change people involved. Make them better, stronger. You just need to meet the right person. there are people in this world for whom loneliness is simply intolerable. that is not a weakness, but just the way they are. they desperately need to love and be loved. Such people can pass trough lots of different love affairs until they will find a person who has a similar trait, only then they both can be happy. I can not say that I am one of those people. But I know some, and I like them much)

Andreas_Maroon

Postby Andreas_Maroon » Mon Aug 22, 2016 3:08 pm

I see that my opinion was already expressed here.. You need to ask yourself, what do you need a boyfriend for? If you only need sex, then there are lot of people around who are looking for the same thing, and you will have no problems meeting them. But if you are feeling lonely, and you just want to "suck" someone's care and attention, then you are risking breaking someone's heart, remember that. No solid relations are based on the fear of loneliness. Only the person who feels ok being alone will be happy in the couple. You do not need to look for anyone. When the time will come, the fate will lead both of you to each other, and that is not an euphemism)

Howard Freeman

Postby Howard Freeman » Wed Aug 24, 2016 11:37 am

If you think only how to find a boyfriend it can be very exhausting. If you have only this dream: to find a boyfriend, I think you will not find it at once. You should not care about it too much. I can advise you should make more friends, so that you will have more chances to meet your boyfriend. And even if you do not manage, you will have more friends.

Archer

Postby Archer » Mon Aug 29, 2016 4:20 pm

if you are looking then you are doing weoll :lol: :lol: However i am more than sure that you do not have to look for him. just live your life and sooner or later, he wil find you himself, you get it? It happened with me. i was just driving home and almost got into the accinedt. i met there my partner and we are together now. i wanna say, that your fate is waiting for you, whatever you think.

Mike Liner

Postby Mike Liner » Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:52 am

I know a lot of people who live and dream only to find a perfect boyfriend :o :shock: :? But I have just broken up with my boyfiend and do not want to date with anybody. Now I feel really disappointed, and I am not sure I will find a partner anymore :oops: :oops: :cry: But if you want to find your partner, just be yourself, I think it is the best advice.

JohnBrown

Postby JohnBrown » Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:41 pm

Warm and stable realtionships is an important part of our life. I dream about such kind of realtions, where partners totally understand each other, take care of their partners, ready to sacrifice their time just to be together. Its very important to find a compatible person. In this case you can freelly call yourself a happy person.

Ben_Roar

Postby Ben_Roar » Fri Sep 09, 2016 11:29 pm

I wonder what is the percent of the couples these days, in the age of their twenties - who met each other on the net?:) i think there are more and more of those.. And this is great) And I am sure that in the Net it does happen the same way as it does in the real world.. i mean - people never do know where they can meet each other.. In the MMO RPG, on the dating site - or on the site for the gays?:) So I think this guy was right to make this topic.. Though I really doubt we will ever know if he did have the success here or no)) I wish him luck anyway.. I think I would be too old already to meet someone trough the net) And it is good that I do not have to do that already)

Return to “Gay dating”