looking for a boyfriend

Ben_Roar

Re: looking for a boyfriend

Postby Ben_Roar » Fri Sep 09, 2016 11:29 pm

I wonder what is the percent of the couples these days, in the age of their twenties - who met each other on the net?:) i think there are more and more of those.. And this is great) And I am sure that in the Net it does happen the same way as it does in the real world.. i mean - people never do know where they can meet each other.. In the MMO RPG, on the dating site - or on the site for the gays?:) So I think this guy was right to make this topic.. Though I really doubt we will ever know if he did have the success here or no)) I wish him luck anyway.. I think I would be too old already to meet someone trough the net) And it is good that I do not have to do that already)

Williams

Postby Williams » Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:19 am

actually i do not understand why but for a lot of guys it is really a very big problem to find a boyfriend, it is not right. i think that it is really very easy and the guys would find you on their own if you would show yourself from the right side. well i do not know. if you sit all the time at home then you would never meet the guy, if you do not look good then it is obviously that none of guys would like to date you. i am not talking that you shall look perfect, but just try be neat and it would help you to meet him. try to walk with your dog in the park and you would see a lot of guys walking with their pets. that is it.

Jim

Postby Jim » Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:15 pm

You see, I believe that it is your person, you will meet him anywhere and be happy with him. So, I do not see any sense in looking for a boyfriend. When personally I want to date somebody and try to look for a boyfriend, I can not do that and at once begin to feel very disappointed. So, it is better for me when I do not look for a boyfriend ;) ;) :o

Harry

Postby Harry » Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:17 pm

i understand you very good if you are living in a small town then it may be really very hard for you to find a good boyfriend y for you and of course i agree that t may be a bit dangerous to meet the guys in the streets, because you do not know those people and you do not know what they are thinking about. that is why i think that you shall get acquainted with those people whom you know a bit, or whom your friends know and you are sure that he would not be dangerous for you. that is my opinion about it. i think that the best decision would meet the boyfriend in the party or somewhere else where there are a lot of people.

Fatherbest

Postby Fatherbest » Tue Sep 27, 2016 6:54 pm

Your friends who already know you are likely to know what guys you might want to meet. Let them know you're looking to find the right guy, and they'll be able to help you search. They're likely to know many people who aren't already among your mutual friends, so your search area will automatically be expanded to a new group of people. Your friends can also be helpful in screening out guys who are already in relationships.
If the guy has a reputation for treating girls badly, your friends will be able to warn you about him.
It will be easier to start a relationship with someone with whom you already share friends.

Ben_Roar

Postby Ben_Roar » Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:27 pm

Fatherbest wrote:Your friends who already know you are likely to know what guys you might want to meet.

Well - I am sorry, but I would not agree with that) In this case - i think that friends might know what kind of boys or girls you do not like - but I would not allow them to choose the couple for me. they could try of course - but in my experience - when that did happen - they never had a good pick for me) I do not know why.. I suppose that even when you do know the person really well - there are such things inside his mind and heart that are hidden even from you. And he is always looking for something new in the relations.

Ken1

Postby Ken1 » Mon Oct 03, 2016 5:17 pm

you can find a potential boyfriend while going to school, work, and even while traveling. The opportunities are endless.If you meet someone and you know that he has a same-sex preference and you also know that he is public about his sexual preference, then you can be cautiously public about expressing your interest in getting to know him.If you meet someone and you are not sure about his sexual preference, hold off on publically expressing any feelings that you may have towards him because this could create an uncomfortable situation for both of you.There are LGBTQ clubs and organizations that provide a wealth of programs in communities around the world. There are also awareness centers and resources focused on assisting and celebrating the LGBTQ community.

Andreas_Maroon

Postby Andreas_Maroon » Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:38 am

I was never trying actually to "find" someone, when I was alone. Even if I would want to make that kind of a search - I would not know where to start and how to do that) I mean - I was always a sociable person - but I never did understand how can you just "meet" people intentionally to be friends with them , or the relations.. Would not that look silly? 'Does that mean that I would have simply to step up to someone and tell him "Hello, my name is Andre, let's be lovers!".. I would do that is a more sophisticated form, of course - but that would not change the point) Like the kids in the kindergarten)

Paul_O

Postby Paul_O » Tue Oct 04, 2016 7:22 pm

It is the same stuff as in the previous topic, that I was writing in) i think there is no need to "look" for anyone. there are lot of things you need to do in your life every day. You can build the plans for your future - and fulfil those plans with your own hands . This is one of the most inspiring things in your life. But when you are speaking about the relations- you need to rely on destiny here. You will not be able to find the one you need by looking for him all the time - it just does not work that way. You need to relax - and be happy with your life. In that case you will just attract all the people that you need to have ion your life. It works in some magical way)

Pete28

Postby Pete28 » Sat Oct 08, 2016 8:34 pm

So you think that this is all so complicated? No one likes to be alone, and everyone wants to come home, to see the smile of you loving person, to sleep with him every night and to wake up near him. We all need love, and we must not be afraid to look for someone!!!

Return to “Gay dating”