if you want him to be happy

George86

Re: if you want him to be happy

Postby George86 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:56 am

So you know dudes, there are many many ways how to make partner happy and satisfied. I agree with Willy that the best thing for us, I mean for us men that the best satisfaction is pleasures in bed. You know my partner and I are looking for hot feelings all time and that's why I know that it would be the best for my dear partner. For example I know that my decision to try an extreme sex somewhere in public place will make him because I am shameful for it but I can do it. Probably this is my decision.

Dylan

Re: if you want him to be happy

Postby Dylan » Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:44 pm

Keeping a marriage fresh and exciting can be challenging, amidst the stress of daily life. Thankfully, there are small deeds that you can do to keep your husband happy and let him know that you love him more and more each day. Share in the responsibilities of marriage, and try different approaches to leading a happy, spontaneous life that gratifies you and your spouse both emotionally and sexually. Romance can easily become a back-burner priority after years of marriage. Make sure to save time for romantic activities, like candle-lit dinners, beach walks at sunset, and cuddling up to watch a movie. One of the main aspects of marriage where the excitement can quickly fade is the sexual aspect. You'll both have to work hard to keep your sex life interesting.

Return to “Gay dating”