if you want him to be happy

V_Vegas

Re: if you want him to be happy

Postby V_Vegas » Mon Jul 25, 2016 1:10 pm

the biggest mistakes that were made in the first post - are the words "hold" and " make"... Noone would want someone to "make" something of him or to "hold" him. Truly happy relations are always built on the feeling of freedom, that you share with the other person, not on "holding" someone like the anchor, or "making" a person do something it does not want to do. Relations is the mutual and independent wish to be together. If one person starts to "make" another be close, it leads only to misunderstanding, and eventually to irritation, contempt and the breakup. You cannot fall into the dependence from someone, else way this someone will flee from you.

Tompson

Postby Tompson » Sat Jul 30, 2016 4:56 am

The first method: go down in the memories and tell your man for that you love it. You'll see how he will be transformed immediately, try to give your story the bright colors, do not miss the small details that can excite his mind. Try all the time to thank your man. For all that he has done for you, and continues to do. Let your man his personal space, not to encroach on his hobbies. Do not roll up scandals; do not bring your zeal to the limit. Surprise your man, do surprises for him. Take care of yourself, try to look always perfect. Add variety to your sex life. Share your energy with your man. So together something that you like.

Ben_Roar

Postby Ben_Roar » Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:56 pm

V_Vegas wrote:the biggest mistakes that were made in the first post - are the words "hold" and " make".

I am agree with that. All the best things in life are happening naturally. That is twice so in regards of the relations. You can win someone's heart with your persistence and passion. but the question is : how long will these relations hold on? The marriage is not the thing that you can build only on the passion. Passion and desire goes away.. And if those were the only thing that held you together, what can you replace them with in order to make your partner feel happy? If there was nothing deeper then that from the beginning, then it will not be a story with a happy end, unfortunately. So it is better to consider about that before beginning of the relations.

Danny Mitchell

Postby Danny Mitchell » Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:42 pm

You need to trust him. If you lose trust, you will lose everything. Try to do different romantic surprises, buy things he likes, listen to him and remember what he say. Ask about work, don't argue with him, don't yell at him. Just love with pure love. That's all you can do to make him to be happy.

Malkoln

Postby Malkoln » Wed Aug 03, 2016 2:23 pm

Everyone wants to know that they are loved and appreciated. Encourage your friends to follow their dreams, especially if no one else will. Find a way to tell them how much they mean to you, even if you have to do it casually or inconspicuously. Be caring and compassionate in all your dealings. Just being there for your friends, whether they’re having a major life struggle or just ranting about their work situation, can be the best thing you can do to make them happier. Another way to be emotionally supportive is to let your friends know when they’re being self-destructive. If they’re in a bad relationship, making poor life choices, or squandering their talents, find a gentle way to discuss it with them.

V_Vegas

Postby V_Vegas » Thu Aug 04, 2016 4:49 am

Ben_Roar wrote:The marriage is not the thing that you can build only on the passion.

Ben, you are a married person. Can you share your experience with us? For example, do you still have that passion in your relations, or did it go away already, being replaced with something else. How does it hold on? I always thought that the passion only can be replaced with something even more strong and solid. But that is kind'a sad. I mean, passion is one of the greatest things that a person can experience in its life.. And when it is gone, people start to search for something to replace it, as I understand.. And that is where the cheating starts. Am I getting that right? Correct me, if I am wrong, of course) I would like to know!

florian

Postby florian » Thu Aug 04, 2016 6:46 pm

It is do easy to when you knows you partner bad. So you should think much about it and try to make something new. But when you live together more than several years, you know his tastes, thoughts and wishes. So you just have to choose one of favourite things to do. But not too often)))

Chase

Postby Chase » Fri Aug 05, 2016 8:58 am

i think that it is the only way you can keep the guy. yes he can be with you because of money or something like that, but he will just use you and nothing more. i hope that you understand it very good and you will only follow the way of making him happy. it is very easy to make your beloved man happy if you really love him and make something in order to do it. the first thing you have to know is that you shall be always with him, for your loved your support is very important and he appreciates it very much. that is for sure.

Easton

Postby Easton » Thu Aug 11, 2016 7:39 pm

i think that it is very important to make your guy happy and he will be happy if yo be yourself and do not make conflicts. i know a lot of guys who ae just a big conflict, they do not want to make their guys happy, i think that they want to make them unhappy. do not overwhelm your guy with unnecessary information and negative thoughts. he does not need them, i am sure that he has a lot of his own problems and he does not want to receive them at home. be kind, and always try to please him. and he will always make you happy as well.

Matthew Foster

Postby Matthew Foster » Fri Aug 12, 2016 5:45 pm

Of course, if you want to make a person, who yo love, happy you should do a lot of things. But I guess the most important thing you should do is to love him. You have to pay enough attentioon to him, his problems, emotions and feelings. You can say a lot of compliments, that will exactly make him happy. You can sometimes make surprises .

Return to “Gay dating”