if you want him to be happy

Howard Freeman

Re: if you want him to be happy

Postby Howard Freeman » Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:46 am

I agree that you should not do everything in order your boyfriend is happy. But if you will only make him happy it does not mean you will stay together forever. The most important thing for you both is love. You should love and be loved. It is the main part of happiness. Of course you should help and support each other.

Andreas_Maroon

Postby Andreas_Maroon » Thu Aug 25, 2016 3:59 pm

If I want him to be happy, I will simply be myself. If I will pretend to be someone else in order to make a little play for him, that will be the lie. And do you know if any lies made anyone happy for a long time?:) I do not think that someone should make someone to doing something... the word "make" here sounds with compelling, and nobody likes to be compelled.. well, except the BDSM guys, perhaps, and the famdom as well) I know that my fiancée is happy. Because I am happy. If something would be wrong with him, I would feel that at once. there are lot of romantic things that you can do of course, but those are the spice, not the main meal, so to say)

Paul_O

Postby Paul_O » Sat Aug 27, 2016 7:24 am

Andreas_Maroon wrote:except the BDSM guys, perhaps

I thought about another thing. You want your partner to be happy. He liked BDSM, you don't. Will you try to play those games with him if you really dislike them? What if he is a real fan of that - and you really hate it? And this fact is making him miserable? And in everything else you are a perfect couple?:) I wonder how would you find the way out of such a situation. Would you compel yourself, force yourself to do that - and suffer, only for your partner be happy? On the other hand, if you r partner would know that you are simply forcing yourself doing that - would he get the pleasure he used to get from this activity?

Archer

Postby Archer » Mon Aug 29, 2016 2:49 pm

when you want your guy, your partner, love to be happy, you need to be emotionally stable and be ready to help him every minute, just as he must be ready to help you! ;) ALso one of the things you have to do is to be beside and listen to him. make both of you happy and it does not matter what things you have to do, just do them. i am sure you'll be rewarded :D

Mike Liner

Postby Mike Liner » Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:29 pm

If you really love, your partner, of course you want him to be happy. And you will try to do everything to make him feel like this :o ;) ;) He will feel your love and will become happier and happier every day. Maybe make him some romantic surprises, present him with some cute gifts. But remember, if you even love him it does not you have to allow him doing everything he wants.

Andrew

Postby Andrew » Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:33 pm

I can answer this question only in one sentence, you know :? :shock: :o ;) ;) If you want him to be happy, just love him. If you love your partner, of course, he will feel it and be happy. You should do anything else ;) ;) ;) Just love :P :P :P Also you should care about him, support, be romantic, you should always be ready to help if he has any difficulties :) :) :)

Williams

Postby Williams » Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:38 pm

i think that it is normal for every person to want to make your partner happy and i think that t shall be so. if you are happy with the person and if you are together with each other then you shall do it i think that he shall be on the first place for you and you really have to spend with him a lot of time , only then he would be really very happy. then i also think that you shall tell him how you love hi and do anything in order to prove it. and in such a way you would really make your partner happy.just love him and i think that he would just feel that you love is great and he is really happy with you. that is it. good luck.

JohnBrown

Postby JohnBrown » Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:58 am

making other person happy is very hard work, especially when this person is your boyfriend. To make him feel happy depends on how deeply you know you beloved, his tastes, viewpoints, desires. This knowledge will help you to achieve your goals. Just do what your partner loves, cook him his favorite food and spend time together as much as you can.

Jeffrey Wilson

Postby Jeffrey Wilson » Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:39 pm

Yes, sure i want my boyfriend to be happy as well as he also has to want me to be happy. I think it is easy to make a man happy. You are right you have to make compliments to him, even when he does small good things, like cleaning dishes or cleaning an appartment or watering flowers. It will help him to feel better and to be proud of himself.

Andreas_Maroon

Postby Andreas_Maroon » Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:40 pm

JohnBrown wrote:making other person happy is very hard work, especially when this person is your boyfriend.

hey, i am not agree with that at all! Think about the very first basic reason, why are you two together? Because you feel good with each other - that that is ninety percent of happiness already! It would be hard to make happy the person who would not care about you - or who would not like you at all... Though wait, it would be happy even in this case - you just need to leave this person alone) Hey, I can see that it is really easy to make someone happy! I think that right now I need to make happy myself - to go to the grocery and to buy myself the ice cream. Peace to everyone)

Return to “Gay dating”