if you want him to be happy

Andreas_Maroon

Re: if you want him to be happy

Postby Andreas_Maroon » Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:40 pm

JohnBrown wrote:making other person happy is very hard work, especially when this person is your boyfriend.

hey, i am not agree with that at all! Think about the very first basic reason, why are you two together? Because you feel good with each other - that that is ninety percent of happiness already! It would be hard to make happy the person who would not care about you - or who would not like you at all... Though wait, it would be happy even in this case - you just need to leave this person alone) Hey, I can see that it is really easy to make someone happy! I think that right now I need to make happy myself - to go to the grocery and to buy myself the ice cream. Peace to everyone)

Paul_O

Postby Paul_O » Fri Sep 23, 2016 6:24 am

Andreas_Maroon wrote:Because you feel good with each other - that that is ninety percent of happiness already!

do not be surprised) Some people do take everything in this life as the hard work - and eventually - these things do become this kind of work for them. I am agree on the thought that if you really want to master some kind of the art, craft or any kind of skill - you need to relax. that is twice more so in the relations. But there are people who do make things complicated. They start to read different books on psychology of relations, visit different courses and other stuff.. I really feel sorry for them. It is like to have the courses of breathing and eating.. Relations, communication - what can be more natural than that?

JaredJey

Postby JaredJey » Thu May 04, 2017 3:22 pm

To be emotionally supportive. Everyone wants to know that they are loved and appreciated. To be caring and compassionate in all your Affairs. Tell him you appreciate him. Relationship is hard work and requires effort from both parties. Pay attention to the things he does for you and for the relationship, and to let him know that you noticed and are grateful. ;)

DennyDe

Postby DennyDe » Wed May 10, 2017 4:36 pm

.... but it should not be tiring for you in the end! that is a little, but a powerful and essential thing, which we all tend to forget from time to time... :roll: :roll: it may happen that you have fallen in love with the guy very seriously, and you see that he is still on the stage of being in the romantic mood, without the sting affection.. and all you want to do is to show your love and crazy passion towards him ,you are trying to make him believe that you two are meant to be together and everything in a similar way, but it si not the right model of the behaviour. just try to relax and make the life easy for him..and you too!

Alfred

Postby Alfred » Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:36 pm

Have a good night boys!!!How are you feeling?? :idea: :idea: I know a lot of variants how to please my beloved and how to make him him. My partner likes sex and I am not shameful to speak about it because we are all friends here and I suppose that we trust each other. So i want to say that my partner likes experements and I know that it makes him happy so that is why I try to be high encouraged in this sexual process!!I like to suggest him new positions ,and when he sees my initiative he is really happy)))Also I know that some my romantic actions make my partner happy to!!

DavidSt

Postby DavidSt » Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:21 am

If you want to make your boyfriend happy, then you should of course do all of that things you've wrote, but than there is another question. Does your boyfriend do the same to make you happy? If not, than he just uses you and he doesn't love you so be careful and try to see the real attitude to you, because he can just broke up with you, when he'll get bored.

Adam31

Postby Adam31 » Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:52 am

Well, I think that all people date with their partners to make them happy and to be happy. I think that if you don't feel happy with a person you think you love, than your love id not true. If you do everything for your boyfriend to make him feel happy, and he does nothing in order to make you happy, than broke up with him immediately! He doesn't deserve you.

Willy.W

Postby Willy.W » Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:18 pm

It is really a good question for conversation . Don`t you think?? There are many methods how to make happier your beloved man ,but personaly for me the most suitable methos that makes my partner more happier are my acts in bed. Of course there are many pleasant surprises for him beforehand and for example romantic evening that can boost his mood. And of course exatly my partner likes fantastic sex as any other person . Besides we have such pleasant evenings when we simply can enjouy each other somewhere in the cafe or cinema

Kane

Postby Kane » Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:19 pm

I don't think that buying different presents and making constant compliments. I think that if you want your partner to be happy, than you should be together with him, kiss him tell how much you love him, tell him how important he's to you. I think that to be happy means to be together and to trust each other.

Dorian

Postby Dorian » Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:43 am

To make your man happy emotionally, you need to know how to encourage him -- and mean it. You can encourage him by telling him how amazing, talented, or hilarious he is, and to help him pursue his dreams and goals. Don't encourage him if you don't really mean it -- you need to be sincere when you help him move forward in life. If he has a big basketball game coming up, bake him cookies or call him the night before to let him know you care. If he has a big test, interview, or important event coming up, praise him and let him know how special he is so he feels positive. To make a man emotionally happy, you should let him know how you feel about him -- whether you love him, or just like him a whole lot. When you say goodbye to your man, let him know that you love him or that he's great, and find at least one reason to compliment him every time you hang out. You can let him know how special he is without smothering him or going overboard.

Return to “Gay dating”