if you want him to be happy

William Lawn

Re: if you want him to be happy

Postby William Lawn » Tue Jun 28, 2016 2:12 pm

Cook him a nice meal and let him watch sports. This might be the ideal Sunday afternoon for many guys. If your boyfriend likes food and football, indulge him at least sometimes. Maybe he wants you to watch the game with him, or maybe he’d rather just watch it with his friends. Use your knowledge of him to decide what’s best.Of course, maybe your guy hates sports and is on a strict diet. As mentioned, this isn’t “one size fits all” advice. However, the larger principle — giving your boyfriend what makes him happy sometimes, even if it is a bit annoying for you — remains true for most any type of guy.

Mark007

Postby Mark007 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:00 pm

Satisfy his desires. Yes, we’re talking about intimate relations here. Most guys think about sex a lot, and want it a lot. Odds are, no matter how much (or how often) you give, he’ll want more. While you should never feel obligated to do anything you’re not ready for, satisfying his wants at whatever level of intimacy you are at is part of making him happy.Many guys have an amazing capacity to ignore tiredness, stress, or a whole host of other obstacles or problems when there’s an opportunity for some romantic action. Your boyfriend may well be “in the mood” far more often than you are. Try to meet him in the middle.

HonestJack

Postby HonestJack » Wed Jun 29, 2016 5:24 pm

What first attracted him to you? Enhance that. If it’s your hair, your smile or your perfect body, look for ways to let him see more of it so he remembers just how awesome you are. Help him with his life. Guys behave manly, but sometimes, they’re all a mess in their personal lives. Motivate him and help him achieve his goals by talking about his dreams. Indulge in romantic gestures. There’s nothing that can feel more special than a sweet gesture out of the blue. Don’t make him feel insecure. Guys hate feeling insecure. And instead of acknowledging it or accepting that they feel insecure, they’ll act cranky or start avoiding you. It’s a guy thing. Avoid making a guy feel insecure and he’ll love you more.

Argo

Postby Argo » Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:49 am

Happiness depend on us) And first of all we need to be happy. :) People have an unfortunate tendency to remember negative experiences but forget positive ones. However, thanks to adaptability, you can actually change the way your soul functions. You can train your soul to be happier. Practice mindfulness. Occupy your mind with positive thoughts and humming a tune, for happy effects on the mind and body. Focusing on your experiences in the present moment without judging them can help you become more compassionate to yourself and to others. :) :) :) Smile a little, hop, skip and sing in those moments, and they will not slip so quietly through the cracks of memory.

Natan Scot

Postby Natan Scot » Wed Jul 13, 2016 11:30 am

if your relations does not bring the man happiness perhaps it is high time to think about the meaning of those reations, my dear??? I understand that you ove him and you fee happy with the guy, but if there is only one side ove - it is difficult and with time it will become a burden, you know? you may feel irritation, hate and disgust to a person, who has no interest in you ike in a person, a over and a friend. if there is no love, perhaps it is time to stop those relations and find a guy who can be happy and you can be happy with him?

Argo

Postby Argo » Wed Jul 13, 2016 2:47 pm

It's not always easy to make your man happy emotionally and sexually in a relationship. To make your man happy emotionally, you have to be attentive to his needs and to know when to give him space. To make your man happy sexually, you have to want to try new things and to be bold and adventurous. If you want to make your man happy emotionally, then you need to get to know his moods and know what to do depending on how he's feeling. The more time you spend with your man, the better you will get to know his moods and the more quickly you will know how to react. You should know when he is brooding and wants to be left alone, or when he is upset and wants to be comforted and to open up to you .

Daymont

Postby Daymont » Fri Jul 15, 2016 2:14 pm

I think his happiness depends on him. Decide to make more time in your life to do more of what is important to you and makes you feel happier. To be happy, you have to make happiness a priority in your life. Start with little things and work up to bigger ones. Little things might be reading for 15 minutes, taking a walk, calling a friend or buying great-smelling soap, shampoo, candles or tea that you will enjoy every time you use it. Focus on what is positive about yourself, others and life in general, instead of dwelling on the negative. In a journal, write down as many positive things as you can think of. Keep it handy to read over, and continue adding to it.

Robb

Postby Robb » Sun Jul 17, 2016 11:43 am

personally for me it is more important to make my boyfriend happy than to be happy myself. his emotional condition plays more important role. i always pay much attention whether he is satisfied with our family life, sex life and even my look. i understand that it is important for both of us b not only for me or for him.we should seek the balance in family and only then we would be really happy. i do not believe in perfect people, but i think that my husband and i are perfect for each other, or even try to be.

Stephan

Postby Stephan » Sun Jul 17, 2016 5:16 pm

You know i faced it with my husband during the first year of marrige. he seemed irritated and i was worried. so after a talk i found out that he simply needed space. Even if your man is head-over-heels crazy for you, he needs a little alone time every now and then, so don't try to force your presence on him 24 hours a day.Make some plans without him and tell him he's free to go play video games, have a beer with his friends or go for a solo run whatever he feels like. I am more than sure it will only hep you to built happy relations.

Andreas_Maroon

Postby Andreas_Maroon » Mon Jul 18, 2016 12:21 pm

I think that first of all you need to be happy yourself. When you dont have that feeling inside - you can never give it to another person. No matter how hard you try. When you have the feeling of the peace inside - it is as if you start to shine - and all the people around you feel that warmth. Then your mind is clear - and you can clearly see who really needs and deserves your love and attention. And when you are trying to make someone fell flattered only cause you want to get something in return - the it does not work. People always feel, unconsciously, that you are not "giving" them joy - but try to trade it for having some joy from them as well. True love always only gives, but not asks in return.

Return to “Gay dating”