Horrible feeling

Tom

Re: Horrible feeling

Postby Tom » Mon May 30, 2016 10:55 am

Your partner may have issues with some of the things you do, but a healthy and committed partner tells you about them respectfully, remains open to working on them and decides which issues are essential to change and which ones they can live with and accept. Do look at your part in the relationship struggles. It doesn’t mean you are a bad person. It simply means you are a teachable person who is willing to grow and change. Over time you will find out if your partner is willing to grow and change as well. The natural tendency in a life crisis like this is to fret about the future. But you never know what may happen. I have seen couples make it and thrive after infidelity.

Robert

Postby Robert » Mon May 30, 2016 3:52 pm

I understand you so much. Some years ago before my marriage i had intime relations with one guy after whom i noticed the same lile you do - my penis was red and swollen. And when i came to see a doctor, he told me that sensation of swelling in, on or around penis may cause it to feel red, inflamed and tender and infection is a common cause of swelling and inflammation. And after some tests he diagnosed that it was balanitis, an inflammation of the foreskin, a condition often caused by poor hygiene, infection, or irritation. He prescribed me some pills and i felt better, fortunately i left my bed after couple of weeks.

Ron

Postby Ron » Mon May 30, 2016 5:50 pm

This theme is really very hard I am very sorry about your situation.
I have never faced this problem, Thanks God, that's why I am not able to help you by useful, and needed advice, but I am really sure, that it may be something very dangerous, and serious.
So, don't delay the visiting to doctor, because later may be too late. i understand you so much.
and i wish you good luck and i hope that all will be well in your life.

Alex5

Postby Alex5 » Mon May 30, 2016 9:22 pm

Recognize that the conditions have changed. Regardless of whether cheating took place in reality, your feelings, thoughts, attitudes toward yourself and your partner have changed. "Recognizing that the past will not return, may be painful, but it is now nedd be recognized.only if you can move into the future. Otherwise, we will move away from reality and immerse themselves in the fantasy. " And fantasy is not always pleasant. "Many men tend to take the blame for the betrayal of a partner and build a" logical "chain: changes - so does not like and just do not like, then, to me that something is wrong. This logic - derived from the unconscious perfectionism ( "I must be perfect") and control desires ( "I can control the behavior of others, especially your partner"). "

Lorry

Postby Lorry » Wed Jun 01, 2016 9:28 am

If you are sure that your partner is avoiding and ignoring you, you need to make a move. Do not overreact, do not be overanxious, the problem with your relationship might be trivial. Once you have identified the problem, it is time to bring it to the notice of your partner. Hard as it may seem and be difficult to do but it can save you many ugly moments. Communication, commitment, trust and love are the characteristics of a successful relationship. If your relationship is missing even one of these qualities, it may tumble. Love is like a delicate thread and open communication is the best way to keep the bond strong. If you are feeing that your partner is falling out of love, go and talk to him. Ask him why he is ignoring you.

Logan

Postby Logan » Tue Jun 07, 2016 4:19 pm

I am really sorry and think you have to ask a doctor about it. but if you want to find out whether your man cheats, here are some advice: Look for changes in... Spending. Often, having a hot romantic affair can greatly change spending habits. For a girlfriend or wife, it may mean less money spent on daily meals, since a boyfriend may be buying lunches frequently, or for a guy, he may be buying flowers or lunches, or even paying for an apartment or motel room. Behavior. If he/she usually has a set time for getting home from work and all the sudden, there are "after work meetings" or sudden trips to Walmart at odd hours. Dress, hairstyle, sexual activity (more OR less). These changes could be indicative of trying to attract or please someone new Ordinary things, like lipstick on his collar, or her returning home smelling different. Mileage on their vehicle. Have they been doing a lot of unexplained traveling? How very interesting....

JansenJace

Postby JansenJace » Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:06 pm

Well, that's what I think about it all. Spending. Often, having a hot romantic affair can greatly change spending habits. For a girlfriend or wife, it may mean less money spent on daily meals, since a boyfriend may be buying lunches frequently, or for a guy, he may be buying flowers or lunches, or even paying for an apartment or motel room. Behavior. If he/she usually has a set time for getting home from work and all the sudden, there are "after work meetings" or sudden trips to Walmart at odd hours. Dress, hairstyle, sexual activity (more OR less). These changes could be indicative of trying to attract or please someone new Ordinary things, like lipstick on his collar, or her returning home smelling different. Mileage on their vehicle. Have they been doing a lot of unexplained traveling? How very interesting....

Michal

Postby Michal » Sat Jun 18, 2016 12:44 pm

Oh no,another whining ass bitch is in the motherf*cking house,although the symptoms are the same-oh nooo,I think he's cheeeating on me,oh nooo,what should I doooo and all thaaaat,maybe I should just goooo and kill my seeelf,huuuuh? :lol: :lol: :lol: :twisted: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Aren't you disgusted of your own self,dude?Have you forgot that you are a man first of all,it doesn't matter that you're a faggot and all that-you are a man first of all and therfore you should be acting like a God damned not like some f*cked up bitch now,you know what I'm saying? :lol: :twisted: :mrgreen: Man up,motherf*cker and do something about it!!. :twisted: :mrgreen: :ugeek:
I'M NOT GAY, BUT 20$ IS 20$ :mrgreen:

JerryLee

Postby JerryLee » Fri Jun 24, 2016 2:13 pm

I am really sorry and think you have to ask a doctor about it. but if you want to find out whether your man cheats, here are some advice: Look for changes in... Spending. Often, having a hot romantic affair can greatly change spending habits. For a girlfriend or wife, it may mean less money spent on daily meals, since a boyfriend may be buying lunches frequently, or for a guy, he may be buying flowers or lunches, or even paying for an apartment or motel room. Behavior. If he/she usually has a set time for getting home from work and all the sudden, there are "after work meetings" or sudden trips to Walmart at odd hours. Dress, hairstyle, sexual activity (more OR less). These changes could be indicative of trying to attract or please someone new Ordinary things, like lipstick on his collar, or her returning home smelling different. Mileage on their vehicle. Have they been doing a lot of unexplained traveling?

Natan Scot

Postby Natan Scot » Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:03 pm

well, if you have been already infected what is the use of finding out whether he was chiting or not. now you have another problem and this one is more serious. be aware of the probem and the situation itself, man. go and see the doctor, make the analyses and then if it is one of those illnesses which are given through sex, then there is no use of asking your boyfriend whether he was true to you. you'd be aware of it at once. so, guy do not loose time and act. cause sometimes these facts, i mean small symptoms very quickly can grow into serious things))

Return to “Health & sex”