Horrible feeling

Robb

Re: Horrible feeling

Postby Robb » Sun Jul 17, 2016 12:59 pm

the fact that you have this feeling does not mean that your boyfriend has cheated on you, it may be just an infection and nothing moe. and problems with hygiene are usually the reason of it. of course i am not sure in it but still learn to say before you sing. if you have some doubts and you have such kind of problem then you definitely have to visit the doctor. and he will tell you what may be the reason of it and how you can get rid of it. i do not remember how this doctor is called but if i am not mistaken it is urologist.

Stephan

Postby Stephan » Mon Jul 18, 2016 6:50 am

Well, what doctor except men's one you can go??? or at least ask your family one and he will say you for sure whom to visit and what to do next... As for your boyfriend and his cheating, I would kick his ass for this and moreover lieing that there was nothing. you woud not catch anything if one of you hadn't slept with someone infected. according to your explanation it can be some really serious illness, such as siphilis... I'm not sure but nothing pleasasnt for you man, i guess. First visit a doc, then kick your boyfriend out.. I'd do this.

Chase

Postby Chase » Sun Aug 07, 2016 2:03 pm

i understand you very good but if you do not have any reasons for it then you do not need to have doubts. i think that it is just a crisis in your relations. when you live together for a long time and you are tired of the routine you start having doubts in your partner quarreling just without any reason. i think that it is not right. if you see that your partner loves you and you do not notice anything weird about him then just do not bother about it and do not break your relations. just try to believe him , and but always be ready to something worse.

Easton

Postby Easton » Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:35 pm

have not you thought that these thoughts may be just your imagination? but if you are having some doubts then i am sure that you may check it. it. the first thing is to spy your man and to make the photo. i think that it works but sometimes it may be very difficult to do such things. then you may tell your partner that you are having a business trip and just come home earlier and you may see your partner at home with a lover. you may also find your way and prove that your partner has someone on the side. :twisted: :twisted: but still i hope that it is not so and you are mistaking. do not destroy your relations. :!: :!:

Matthew Foster

Postby Matthew Foster » Sat Aug 13, 2016 10:56 am

It is a very bad and awful situation. Shame fore your boyfriend. Firstly, do not nervous and try to make right decissions. I think you should talk to your boyfriend and say you have serious problems with you health. And if he does not want to tell you the truth and discuss this problem, you should break up, as he is not a right person for you.

Howard Freeman

Postby Howard Freeman » Thu Aug 25, 2016 1:26 pm

I understand how horrible you feel. I would like to advise you two simple things. Firstly you have to talk with your boyfriend and say you have problems with your health. Maybe he did not cheat. Maybe only you have some problems, or maybe you both. And the second advice is to visit a doctor, so that you find out what is happening.

Archer

Postby Archer » Mon Aug 29, 2016 4:32 pm

well, not a pleasant perspective i must say(((( wel, if he had infected you it really means that he had some bad relations with wrong man, he cheated you :x :x ANd that sucks, man. as for the illness, it is better to check it. go to the doc and et him find out what is it.. of course i understand you that is is a bad feeling, but somehow you do have to deal with it :!: :!:

JohnBrown

Postby JohnBrown » Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:04 pm

Dude, just stop to panic. Go to a doctor as soon as possible. I'm sure that there is nothing serious and if even you have some infection, it will be easily treated. So don't waste your time here.. And talk seriously to your partner.. I don't want to upset you, but maybe he has somebody on the side...Just tell him about things you are worrying about

Williams

Postby Williams » Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:57 pm

i understand what you are talking about, but i think that you do not have to make any conflicts if you are not sure in it. first of all you have to prove it. if you have decided that you want then you shall make up a plan for it. i think that the easiest thig would be to hire a spy who would do everything for you and i think that then you will be sure in it. but if you can not afford it or you want to do on your own then i think that you have to ask your friend to help you. choose one whom he does not know, and ask your friend to kiss your guy and watch what he would do and what would be his reaction on it. hope that you would not be right.

Jeffrey Wilson

Postby Jeffrey Wilson » Tue Sep 20, 2016 8:35 pm

Hello, Bred. That is really sucks. I am sorry about it. But you have not to think at once like this that your partner is cheating on you, may be the problem is in you but not in him. May be recently you visited a public swimming pool or public shower. It could happen. Go and see dermatologist.

Return to “Health & sex”