Horrible feeling

Posts: 168
Joined: Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:29 pm

Re: Horrible feeling

Postby Kane » Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:08 pm

If to be honest, I've never had omething alike. But I can tell you that you should visit a doctor, that's for sure. I think that you should go to the urologist. And what concerns your boyfriend, I can tell you not to make fast decissions. Perhaps it is not the fault of your boyfried, at first you should consult a specialist and then deside what to do.

Posts: 122
Joined: Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:11 pm

Re: Horrible feeling

Postby Sam35 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:12 pm

First of all, don't panic! There is no any proof that your boyfriend cheats yu. Yu see, there are a lot of deseases which can be in one person and wouldn't be any sympthom of it, but when they have a contact with others, they may infect them without even knowing that it was their fault. And as for your desease, go to a doctor, he'll help you.

Posts: 227
Joined: Mon Dec 25, 2017 8:29 pm

Re: Horrible feeling

Postby Dorian » Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:32 pm

I think that the first thing which you should do is to go to the doctor. He'll tell you what's wrong with you. And if your boyfriend really infected you, I think that it is a strong reason to broke up with him. Don't worry so much. Go to the specialist and I think that he'll help you to solve this problem. And be careful in future.

Posts: 446
Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2018 4:55 pm

Re: Horrible feeling

Postby Orlando » Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:38 am

If he is really cheating on you - I mean - if you seriously suspect that - you need to talk with him about that. If he denies that - the hack his computer, look in his emails and messengers - you will find clues there for sure. Actually that is a really interesting thing to look trough private mail and messages of a person that you are close with.
Yes - that is grouse and illegal and lot of other things - but that gives you the real understanding that the person you thought you know - is someone really different , almost a stranger. My pointy is... If you have serious suspicions - you need to take serious steps for those suspicions too be confirmed or denied

Posts: 550
Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2018 5:01 pm

Re: Horrible feeling

Postby Ford » Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:45 am

Some years ago before my marriage i had intime relations with one guy after whom i noticed the same lile you do - my penis was red and swollen. And when i came to see a doctor, he told me that sensation of swelling in, on or around penis may cause it to feel red, inflamed and tender and infection is a common cause of swelling and inflammation.
And after some tests he diagnosed that it was balanitis, an inflammation of the foreskin, a condition often caused by poor hygiene, infection, or irritation. He prescribed me some pills and i felt better, fortunately i left my bed after couple of weeks.

Return to “Health & sex”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest