constant headache

Newton

Re: constant headache

Postby Newton » Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:04 pm

of course i realise that having headache is not a very serious problem and think that you understand what i am talking about, but you know at the same time i think that you shall think about it more and go to the doctor because if you are having constant headaches it is definitely not a normal thing and i think that you realise it on your own. if you worry about your health and you do not want to have any serious problems then you shall check and if you have any problems then you shall do everything in order to get rid of them. that is what i think about it and i think that you agree with me. thank you

Willy.W

Postby Willy.W » Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:11 pm

I am also happy to be here today you know))) When pain, caused due to reasons like stress, illness etc. is felt in the forehead and temples, and which may radiate towards the entire head and neck, then this condition is referred to as a headache. As usual I have a headache due to stress as well. And if I was nervous for example during the long period. Individuals from all age groups may suffer from bouts of headache. And the only one treatment here for me, is good dream. But it is just personally for me

Kane

Postby Kane » Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:52 pm

Almost everyone has had a headache. Headache is the most common form of pain. It's a major reason people miss days at work or school or visit the doctor. The most common type of headache is a tension headache. Tension headaches are due to tight muscles in your shoulders, neck, scalp and jaw. They are often related to stress, depression or anxiety. You are more likely to get tension headaches if you work too much, don't get enough sleep, miss meals, or use alcohol. Not all headaches require a doctor's attention. But sometimes headaches warn of a more serious disorder. Let your health care provider know if you have sudden, severe headaches. Get medical help right away if you have a headache after a blow to your head, or if you have a headache along with a stiff neck, fever, confusion, loss of consciousness, or pain in the eye or ear.

Sam35

Postby Sam35 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:36 am

Most people get headaches from time to time, whether they're mild annoyances or skull-crushing distractions. Treatment varies depending on the type of headache you're experiencing, but here are some quick feel-better strategies, as well as long-term solutions for stopping the pain before it becomes uncontrollable and difficult to handle. Take an over-the-counter pain reliever. Most painkillers won't kick in for about 1-2 hours, so take a dose as soon as you start feeling the headache coming on. Earlier treatment is always better to address a headache. Even if you're already in the depths of misery, a quick dose of ibuprofen, acetaminophen, naproxen, aspirin or even a capsaicin nasal spray can take the edge off.

Dorian

Postby Dorian » Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:59 pm

Know when to seek medical assistance immediately. If your headache includes other symptoms, it may be a sign of a more severe condition, such as stroke, encephalitis, or meningitis. Use caffeine carefully––it can be a double-edged sword. Though caffeine (which is included in some OTC pain relievers) can initially help a headache, it can also lead to more headaches over time by developing or worsening a caffeine dependence. During headache attacks, adenosine is elevated in the bloodstream. Caffeine helps by blocking adenosine receptors. Limit caffeine treatment of headaches to no more than twice a week. More often than this and your body can become dependent on caffeine, especially among migraine sufferers. If you're a heavy caffeine drinker and you suddenly take it out of your diet, headaches are a common side-effect.

George86

Postby George86 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:24 pm

Hi everybody and everyone here !!!How are you feeling today ?How did you spend these wekends??? :) :) There are many many reasons for headache. And to tell the truth here evverything depends just on your lifestyle. If you have much stresses you should immediately reduce your stress. Whether you’re chronically stressed or anxiety is infrequent for you, one of the most common causes of headaches is stress. Take matters into your hands by identifying a possible stressor, and using stress management techniques to deal with it. :!: :!: :!:

Curtis

Postby Curtis » Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:47 pm

they are the most helpful and they do not harm our organism. feverfew is an excellent herb, but there are precautions. google it and read about it. It depends on where your headache is coming from. could be a sinus headache which can be remedied with a warm/warmer wash clothes to the face for about 10 minutes soaking back and forth.
it relieves the sinus passages. It might be that you are releasing toxins and it will pass. It could be that your hormones are not balanced. i hope that i have helped you with your problem. good luck.

Orlando

Postby Orlando » Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:28 am

As for me i am familiar with this problem, sometimes there are periods in my life when i suffer from headache. some people develop chronic migraines as they age, you could be one of them. some common reasons for headaches are stress, lack of sleep, lack or nutrition or dehydration. address the easy factors first before freaking out too much.
tylenol or excedrin around the clock can go a long way and this whole headache thing may be just a weird phase. the body can be a complicated thing. that is everything what i can tell you about this problem.

Ford

Postby Ford » Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:37 am

As for me i do not have such a problem. of caurse sometimes i do have a headache and it really bothers, but constantly.. can't even imagine, how heard it is. perhaps it may help you.
You stay in your room, close the blinds (on the window) and rest as much as possible. If you cannot sleep well, try drinking some water. Just have a glass every 10 mins and you'll probably feel better. Also there are very effective medicines, but best of all is to go to the doctor and ask him. if it is a constant thing - maybe it is serious>? Be careful, man

Return to “Health & sex”