constant headache

HonestJack

constant headache

Postby HonestJack » Mon Jul 04, 2016 11:56 am

Nothing puts a dent in your day like carrying around a headache. Whether you suffer from tension headaches or migraines, headaches are no fun. In some situations, headaches can turn into a chronic, even debilitating problem. The causes of headaches are many, but if you can pinpoint what causes yours, you can learn how to avoid headaches altogether. Personaly i have constant headache for the last few days and i am going crazy already...What is going on?? How can i get read of it and what can cause it? Are there any way to prevent it? Really aches like hell....Hope you will give some advices...Thank you

DaddyAdam

Re: constant headache

Postby DaddyAdam » Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:49 am

There can be lots of reason to be honest..Reduce your stress. Whether you’re chronically stressed or anxiety is infrequent for you, one of the most common causes of headaches is stress. Take matters into your hands by identifying a possible stressor, and using stress management techniques to deal with it. These could vary from a bubble bath with aromatherapy to getting together with friends or sitting down and talking about your problems. Regardless of how you choose to deal with your stress, when you do you’ll likely notice a sharp decline in the number and severity of the headaches you experience.

Richard Hawley

Postby Richard Hawley » Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:45 am

Can sound crazy but exercise more. The power of exercise is vast, and among the many things it is capable of doing is healing and preventing headaches. Aim for 30 minutes or more of exercise a day, including some cardio. Working out will release endorphins which improve your mood as well, so not only will your headaches go away, you’ll be extra happy as well.Get your beauty rest. No one feels top-notch running on less than six hours of sleep, but if you constantly are getting less than the required night’s worth of sleep or if you get a single night of significantly lacking sleep, you’re much more likely to experience a killer headache. Aim for at least eight hours of sleep per night; although it may take some adjusting of your schedule, your headaches will likely disappear. Suffering from a headache right now? Try taking a 30 minute cat nap to give your brain a bit of time to reboot.

Albert

Postby Albert » Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:58 pm

Straighten out your diet. Your diet works in two parts: if you’re eating your meals at significantly different times each day or if you’re not eating a balanced diet, you may be experiencing headaches as a result. Start by setting firm times to eat each of your meals, with your last meal being no later than two hours before you head to bed at night. Additionally, work on incorporating plenty of fruits, vegetables, nuts, whole grains, and foods that contain Omega-3 fatty acids (like salmon). These will help to provide your body with the nutrients it needs, reducing the likelihood of a headache.

Peter Parker

Postby Peter Parker » Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:17 am

Try aromatherapy. If you’re around bad smells all the time (or on the flip side, the scent of chemicals and harsh perfumes), aromatherapy might be a great solution to your headache problems. Incorporate light scents into your home or workplace like lavender or eucalyptus; both have shown to reduce the effects of headaches. You can also dab a little essential oil or cinnamon mixed into a paste with water onto your temples. This will work to reduce headaches you’re currently experiencing, while having the scents fill your home will work to prevent future headaches.

Mark007

Postby Mark007 » Wed Jul 06, 2016 9:52 am

Do you know what can help you? ;) Have sex, if you can. Although this certainly isn’t an option for everyone, having sex with someone you love increases your endorphins and lowers the stress hormones responsible for causing headaches. If you’re not able to or comfortable with having sex, a little cuddling or physical touch with someone you like can help to reduce a current or future headache as well. Visit the dentist. Tartar and plaque buildup, cavities and grinding one's teeth at night can all cause headaches. And i am very serious about it. Without any jokes

Argo

Postby Argo » Wed Jul 06, 2016 12:23 pm

Any person suffering with a constant headache for a period of time may become frustrated. The continuous pain, range of tests and investigations and regular change in medication or the dosage can become tiresome. Questions arise as to whether a diagnosis is being missed or the focus on one possible cause is leading the clinician astray. Many medical practitioners will attribute a constant headache to psychological causes which leaves many a patient unsatisfied with the diagnosis. A persistent headache without any neurological symptoms, no other obvious signs and symptoms or a lack of significant clinical findings of other disorders is unlikely associated with any serious medical disorder.

Steven Tyler

Postby Steven Tyler » Wed Jul 06, 2016 7:21 pm

Stay away from alcohol and tobacco. Although both are the cause of other health issues, they are major sources of frequent headaches and are likely to increase stress. If you rely on either of these substances on a regular basis, do your best to ease yourself off of them. People who drink red wine and beer regularly have also reported worse headaches than those who don’t. In addition to feeling healthier all around, your headaches will probably become less frequent and severe.In general, most drugs will make headaches more frequent and painful, so avoid them if you can. Alcohol and tobacco are just the most commonly used.

Adam Levine

Postby Adam Levine » Fri Jul 08, 2016 3:15 pm

Hello brother. I have the same problem. But i do know what is going wrong with me actually. So it is not a big deal for me. The things you should do - consult your therapist. He will answer your questions. And for sure you will have to pass some tests or how do you call it guys out there haha. Well what are those tests? Those are looking at your blood system ( well the part from neck to head basically) and then lectroencephalography . I bet you have no idea what is it actually. It is an electrophysiological monitoring method to record electrical activity of the brain. It is typically noninvasive, with the electrodes placed along the scalp, although invasive electrodes are sometimes used in specific applications. EEG measures voltage fluctuations resulting from ionic current within the neurons of the brain. So you will be safe. Then you will know what is going wrong with you!

Natan Scot

Postby Natan Scot » Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:15 pm

Honestly i do not have such a problem. of caurse sometimes i do have a headache and it really bothers, but constantly.. can't even imagine, how heard it is. perhaps it may help you. You stay in your room, close the blinds (on the window) and rest as much as possible. If you cannot sleep well, try drinking some water. Just have a glass every 10 mins and you'll probably feel better. Also there are very effective medicines, but best of all is to go to the doctor and ask him. if it is a constant thing - maybe it is serious>? Be careful, man

Return to “Health & sex”