constant headache

Robb

Re: constant headache

Postby Robb » Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:18 pm

from time to time i differ from the headache , i know the main reasons why i have it and you know it is stress and of course lack of sleep, i work very hard and sometimes it is really stressful but what i can do. i try not to think about it but still it affects my health. TRY NOT TO THINK OF THE HEADACHE, TAKE HOT SHOWER, MASSAGE YOUR HEAD OR NECK. if you're a person that texts a lot, turn the brightness down on your phone. same for your computer! i am sure that it will help you to cope with your problem. and of course try not relax more, spend time outside on the fresh air.

Andreas_Maroon

Postby Andreas_Maroon » Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:09 am

I am having that kind of problem all the time - though in my case that is not a secret for me why this occurs. It's cause of the weather. It would be even peculiar, if it would not be that nasty) Cause that is ancestral in my family - my dad and grandpa had it also. The funny thing is that I will not need to make a DNA test if I will have the surrogate baby. If it will grow up - and will start having headaches in the age of approx. 15 years caused by the weather changes - I will know that it's my boy \ girl) If you have that occasionally, not chronically - my advice for you is just to keep away from the computer and tv, not talk much, have some pills and go to sleep . That even helps me sometimes)

Daymont

Postby Daymont » Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:20 pm

One of the most annoying conditions that a person experiences is headache. When pain, caused due to reasons like stress, illness etc. is felt in the forehead and temples, and which may radiate towards the entire head and neck, then this condition is referred to as a headache. Individuals from all age groups may suffer from bouts of headache. The duration of the headache may be for a short while, whereas sometimes the pain and throbbing sensation may last for a couple of days. Headaches are classified as primary, secondary and cranial neuralgia. A headache which may recur for more than two days, without any sign of relenting is referred to as a chronic or constant headache.

Stephan

Postby Stephan » Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:18 am

If you are a natural person you should try cognitive behavioral therapy. It was the only thing that has helped me with my horrible health anxiety.Your thinking determines your quality of life. Your thinking is what causes you these feelings: Anxious, fearful, stressed or depressed, Constantly worried, or angry about something that is happening in your life, Struggling to overcome obsessive and negative thoughts. If you change your thinking, you will change your life. The Cognitive part is where you learn nee methods and ways to change your same old habits and thinking patterns. If you keep thinking and expecting the worst – You will continue to suffer.

Andreas_Maroon

Postby Andreas_Maroon » Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:51 am

Stephan wrote:Your thinking determines your quality of life.

that is a good point - I should have been the one to say that)) Anyway - good that you mentioned it. Though when I am fighting my headache - it dies not help me much, in my case this is more physiological matter, and even if I can have any kind of conscious influence on it with my thoughts - it would not have really good effect. Maybe I should try though. I wrote that I have the weather caused headaches.. maybe if I will not be able to control my head condition with my thoughts - I will learn to control the weather like that chick from the X-Men?:) Anyway - you are right about the thinking.. The easiest thing you can do during the headache is to try to distract yourself from the pain, that is the least you can do)

Tompson

Postby Tompson » Sat Jul 30, 2016 5:11 am

Headache, like any other - is primarily a signal of some injury or distress to the body. The prevalence of pain is so great that it is difficult to find someone who is not familiar with it. Headache is very multifaceted. It is like a chameleon, it can be a manifestation of several dozen, or more precisely about 50 wide varieties of diseases and conditions. Fortunately, only less than 5% of all the possible causes of headache associated with organic lesions of the nervous system. Most - 95% - is a so-called "primary" headache. Such headaches are not associated with structural brain lesions. These include - the voltage headaches, muscular headaches, migraine headaches and as a symptom of depression, anxiety or increased. Nevertheless, they deliver a painful punishment, significantly limiting social activity and making sometimes give up a professional career.

Adam

Postby Adam » Sun Jul 31, 2016 5:50 pm

Today the development of civilized man requires a tremendous amount of thought processes in almost all spheres of its activity. Due to this reason the factor of occurrence of headaches is an essential element of imbalance everyday human life. Especially it is necessary to reflect on this issue, in the event of its transition from episodic rank, on a constant level. One of the most common causes of chronic headaches is dehydration. By this syndrome is added and a constant feeling of fatigue. This happens if you do not drink enough water every day. To start just relax, get some longer sleep. Try to avoid stress. And of course, it will be good to go to the doctor.

Danny Mitchell

Postby Danny Mitchell » Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:50 pm

Thanks God i don' have that problem. But i have friends with this problem. They just want to lie in a dark, quiet room. Symptoms last for days, weeks, and even months. Poor people. I think they need to see doctor every time it starts. The majority of people with tension headaches are not getting a good night’s sleep.

Chase

Postby Chase » Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:46 am

i am familiar with this problem, sometimes there are periods in my life when i suffer from headache. some people develop chronic migraines as they age, you could be one of them. some common reasons for headaches are stress, lack of sleep, lack or nutrition or dehydration. address the easy factors first before freaking out too much. tylenol or excedrin around the clock can go a long way and this whole headache thing may be just a weird phase. the body can be a complicated thing. that is everything what i can tell you about this problem.

florian

Postby florian » Sun Aug 07, 2016 1:25 pm

In fact, a headache can be an early warning sign of more complicated and serious health issues such as stroke, infection, or high blood pressure. Although most headaches are not serious and will go away on their own, it's important to recognize when headache pain could be a sign of a larger issue.

Return to “Health & sex”