constant headache

Easton

Re: constant headache

Postby Easton » Wed Aug 10, 2016 4:28 pm

i know that a lot of people suffer from this problem and they do not know what to do in order to get rid from it once for all the life. i understand the problem. drink water, its usually why some people get it...and probably stress, are you working really hard? Try to meditate maybe, or do more exercise that should make headaches die down. and as always, health is always important, so headaches mean you're doing something wrong that's not getting as much blood to certain areas of the brain. i like Excedrin - it works fast.

Matthew Foster

Postby Matthew Foster » Sat Aug 13, 2016 12:00 pm

Constant headache is very difficult to live with. It can also mean that you have serious problems with your health. So I can advise you to visit a docter. That will be better for you and for your health as well. You will not suffer anymore. It can mean you have a serious desease. So the best thing to get rid of it is to go to hospital.

Howard Freeman

Postby Howard Freeman » Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:41 pm

It is horrible you have constant headache. It can be a result of a very important desease. Or you just can nervous too much. Maybe you stay at home or work too much. Try to walk more. Spending more time in the fresh air can solve this problem. But I think you should better visit a doctor, so that be sure you do not have any serious desease.

Archer

Postby Archer » Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:51 am

Personally i do not have such a problem.. never felt as if i have headache all the time.. but i can imagine how greatly it may irritate a guy who suffers it :x :x It is better to see your doctor.. perhaps it is something serious, or maybe just stress and you just need to reax, have rest. sometimes the things that seem too serious, are much easier than we think.

Mike Liner

Postby Mike Liner » Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:44 pm

I am not a doctor and do not Know all your situation, so I do not know what has caused your constant headache :| :| :roll: :shock: :? It can be a result of a very serious desease, you know. So you should not joke with that and think what has caused it, okey :?: :?: You have to visit a doctor, so that your headache does not become something more serious :idea:

Andrew

Postby Andrew » Thu Sep 08, 2016 4:49 pm

Headache is a very serious and important problem, but not everyone can realize that, you know :( :o :shock: :? :!: A lot of people do not pay attention to their headache, if it is not so strong, take some pills and think it will disappear :o :( :( But often, headache is a result of more serious desease, you know. Si it is better to visit a doctor :!: :!: :!:

JohnBrown

Postby JohnBrown » Thu Sep 08, 2016 7:49 pm

constant headache can be a real trouble. When you constantly have a headache, you can't concenrate on everything that is important for you at the moment. You can't do your work, have time out and pleasantly spend evening with your partner. Constant headache is a serious problem, so don't refuse visiting doctor as soon as possible.

Williams

Postby Williams » Tue Sep 13, 2016 1:26 pm

i think that you agree with me that natural treatment is the best. they are the most helpful and they do not harm our organism. feverfew is an excellent herb, but there are precautions. google it and read about it. It depends on where your headache is coming from. could be a sinus headache which can be remedied with a warm/warmer wash clothes to the face for about 10 minutes soaking back and forth. it relieves the sinus passages. It might be that you are releasing toxins and it will pass. It could be that your hormones are not balanced. i hope that i have helped you with your problem. good luck. 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)

Jeffrey Wilson

Postby Jeffrey Wilson » Sat Sep 17, 2016 1:26 pm

I also have this problem. But when i have started to use my laptop less it appears more and more seldom. I think it happens because of stress, overstudy or overwork. But as for me it happens when i use computer or laptop or tablet during all the day. For every person the reasons of headache is different. You have to see a doctor as soon as possible.

Jim

Postby Jim » Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:31 pm

If you have a constant headache, you should visit a doctor as soon as it is possible. A lot of people think that headache is not serious and it is not a desease. But I can confess that it is rather serious and important :!: :!: :!: It can be a sign that you have very serious problems with your health :( :( So, do not waste time, and visit a doctor.

Return to “Health & sex”