constant headache

JohnDow

Re: constant headache

Postby JohnDow » Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:38 pm

Ugh...I have that too! :| :? Most people have headaches from time to time. But if you have a headache more days than not, you may be experiencing chronic daily headaches.I have new daily persistent headache. :( These headaches come on suddenly, usually in people without a headache history. They become constant within three days of your first headache. They have at least two of the following characteristics:
Usually affects both sides of your head
Cause pain that feels like pressing or tightening, but not pulsating
Cause mild to moderate pain
Aren't aggravated by routine physical activity

Fatherbest

Postby Fatherbest » Tue Sep 27, 2016 7:03 pm

You know there can be lots of reason to be honest..Reduce your stress. Whether you’re chronically stressed or anxiety is infrequent for you, one of the most common causes of headaches is stress.
Take matters into your hands by identifying a possible stressor, and using stress management techniques to deal with it. These could vary from a bubble bath with aromatherapy to getting together with friends or sitting down and talking about your problems. Regardless of how you choose to deal with your stress, when you do you’ll likely notice a sharp decline in the number and severity of the headaches you experience.

Harry

Postby Harry » Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:31 am

i do not think that it may be a serious problem but it is better to visit the doctor in order to know the cause of it. i do not have such problems and i think that i can live happily without it, thanks god. but still sometimes i have the headache because of the changes of the weather, or because of the hard day, or stress or everything like that. and i always need to stop it. i do not like any medicine or something like that, i think that my pain is not very serious and i can help myself with some home remedies. and you know i think that the warm bath with the aroma oils helps me the best. i just relax, forget about problems and clear thoughts .

Ken1

Postby Ken1 » Mon Oct 03, 2016 5:32 pm

You should straighten out your diet. Your diet works in two parts: if you’re eating your meals at significantly different times each day or if you’re not eating a balanced diet, you may be experiencing headaches as a result. Start by setting firm times to eat each of your meals, with your last meal being no later than two hours before you head to bed at night.
Additionally, work on incorporating plenty of fruits, vegetables, nuts, whole grains, and foods that contain Omega-3 fatty acids (like salmon). These will help to provide your body with the nutrients it needs, reducing the likelihood of a headache.

Nick

Postby Nick » Wed Nov 30, 2016 4:05 pm

Hello everybody here))I know that one of the most spreaded reason of a constant headache is stress! :x :oops: What to do if the headache for this reason.So It is necessary to treat only with pleasure it! :D Yes I am not mistaken.It is wonderful way to get rid of stress?and in this case from the constant headache. Take a walk, make pleasant purchases, eat a chocolate, listen to music – make everything that will give you joy.But if at you stressful pains arise often, then the speech can already go about a chronic stress, then surely go to the neurologist or the psychologist.Also it would be good to have a rest, a good rest, qualitative dream, refusal of smoking and alcohol, sometimes it is possible to accept an aspirin.

Mr.Rich

Postby Mr.Rich » Tue Dec 13, 2016 9:34 pm

Here you are my dear friends))I am glad to hear all of you here today))In case of developing of such illness you shouldn't delay with a campaign to the doctor as some reasons influencing this condition of the person will respond to full treatment only at the initial stage. Development of many diseases neglected can result in deplorable results.To facilitate to the doctor statement of the correct diagnosis and the choice necessary, and, above all, fruitful treatment it is necessary to pay attention and to tell about the next moments:time of manifestation of negative impact;the presumable causes of an illness, their duration and date on which the beginning of these changes falls!!!Be healthy guys))

JinHo

Postby JinHo » Wed Jan 04, 2017 6:12 pm

In the modern world constant headaches are not something supernatural, and are quite common and perceived as normal reactions to the impact of modern lifestyles. :!: :roll: :( Daily headaches bring a certain physical discomfort. Headaches affect the quality of the work and rest, waking and sleeping! :shock: :shock: :shock: I suggest to try the massage head! You need to eat right! It is very important for our body! Try aromatherapy! ;)

Mark27

Postby Mark27 » Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:11 pm

Hello everybody here friends!! I am glad to write here on this website again!! :geek: As for me guys if you have constant headaches so immediately go to the doctor, or reduce your stress. Whether you’re chronically stressed or anxiety is infrequent for you, one of the most common causes of headaches is stress. Take matters into your hands by identifying a possible stressor, and using stress management techniques to deal with it.Really guys as my mother says all diseases which we have it is only caused the stresses!!

ANdreF37

Postby ANdreF37 » Fri Mar 03, 2017 10:33 am

Hello guys! A very complex topic to discuss! Anyone suffering from constant headaches! Stay away from alcohol and tobacco. They are the main source of frequent headaches and probably increase stress. Try aromatherapy. Aromatherapy can be a great solution to your problems with a headache! I agree with you the causes of headaches are many, but if you can determine what's causing your you can learn how to avoid headaches. ;)

Pete28

Postby Pete28 » Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:03 pm

I think that this is not normal, and it must not be so. It it happens with you every day, you have to visit the doctor, and to pass some medical tests. As I know people must not stay with that pain, because there could be awful results of that and even the death! As for me, when I feel that I have such pain, I am drinking the medicines all the time!

Return to “Health & sex”