Depression

Adam31

Re: Depression

Postby Adam31 » Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:09 am

Depression (major depressive disorder) is a common and serious medical illness that negatively affects how you feel, the way you think and how you act. Fortunately, it is also treatable. Depression causes feelings of sadness and/or a loss of interest in activities once enjoyed. It can lead to a variety of emotional and physical problems and can decrease a person’s ability to function at work and at home. Depression symptoms can vary from mild to severe and can include:
-Feeling sad or having a depressed mood
-Loss of interest or pleasure in activities once enjoyed
-Changes in appetite — weight loss or gain unrelated to dieting
-Trouble sleeping or sleeping too much
-Loss of energy or increased fatigue
-Increase in purposeless physical activity (e.g., hand-wringing or pacing) or slowed movements and speech (actions observable by others)
-Feeling worthless or guilty
-Difficulty thinking, concentrating or making decisions
-Thoughts of death or suicide
Symptoms must last at least two weeks for a diagnosis of depression.
If you have all those symptoms, than you should apply for the help of a psycologist. He is the only one who can help you.

Edgar

Postby Edgar » Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:01 am

As for me, I have never had such a great depression, but I think that depression can be long or short. If you've got a short depression and it already ends than you don't have to worry, but if it lasts already for several month, than you should go to the psycologyst. Such depression can be very dangerous and only a professional can help you.

Willy.W

Postby Willy.W » Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:49 pm

Hi everybody I am happy to be a part of this conversation today dudes? I wish you to have all the best that you just want. Some time I told you that people don't save their health ruining their nerves with this depression. It is awful. I suppose that all people have to control themselves and find their own way how to calm down in stressful situations. Because exactly it can lead to depression, and unfortunately then because of depression you will have problems with health. People!!! Do not nervous!!! Depression can destroy your life...

Kane

Postby Kane » Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:04 pm

Depression is a medical condition with emotional, behavioural/cognitive, and physical symptoms. It can have a dramatic impact on your health and well-being. Learn more about depression symptoms, how depression is diagnosed, and what treatment options are available. Depression is not just "feeling blue," nor is it just "in your head." Depression symptoms may include physical pain, problems sleeping, difficulty concentrating, and changes in appetite. But these aren't the only symptoms. Learn more about the emotional, behavioural/cognitive, and physical symptoms of depression. I think that you should apply to a doctor.

Sam35

Postby Sam35 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:34 am

Keep track of how you feel every day for 2 weeks. If you have a depressed mood, such as feelings of sadness, and you have lost interest or pleasure in things that were previously pleasurable, you may be depressed. These symptoms should be present most of the day and nearly every day for at least 2 weeks. Pay attention to other symptoms of depression. In addition to feeling sad and losing interest in things, a depressed person will also show other symptoms most of the day, nearly every day, for at least 2 weeks. Looking at your list of feelings for the past 2 weeks, check if you have 3 or more additional typical symptoms.

Gorden

Postby Gorden » Sun Dec 24, 2017 9:43 am

Very often we think about the future, we live in hopes or, on the contrary, we remember how it was good 5, 10 years ago (in childhood, in student's years). But life goes by.One must learn to experience every day as if it is the last in life, to appreciate close people, momentary joys and not to dwell on problems, failures.
Take a look at how many beautiful things surround you in life, what good people are around, throw out of your head minor problems, difficulties, and enjoy the present day. And it will definitely help you get out of depression!

Dorian

Postby Dorian » Sun Jan 07, 2018 3:26 pm

Feeling down or blue is a natural part of life. People let us down, things go wrong, we lose people we love or the dreams we've valued. When feeling down stretches over weeks or months, is occurring frequently and interfering with your ability to interact with people and enjoy your life, it is likely that you're experiencing some form of depression. Provided that you're able to access information and have a good doctor and support network around you, even severe depression is a highly treatable condition. If you haven't already sought help for your depression, it's vital that you do so and don't try to go through this alone. There are many common symptoms associated with depression. If you identify with one or more of those listed below, seek advice from your doctor.

George86

Postby George86 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:52 pm

How are you going to spend this day guys? I want to say that depression can have a huge impact on your health and your mental activity as well. So try not to make yourself be in this state. If you had some horrible situation.. Try to overcome it. Try to find some way out from this situation. I know.. It is crazy and difficult.. But it is possible. Try to make your mind busy and think about something positive. Do not waste your life on depression because it can cause just negative emotions and effects in your life

Return to “Health & sex”