Depression

Rick

Depression

Postby Rick » Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:01 pm

Good evening for everyone. I am new one. How are you today??? What is your mood? I have never been on forums in my life before. But now I have some problems and no one could help me(((( That’s why I am searching for help in the internet, I hope I will find new friends there. Now I m in depression I guess. I don’t know what to do and how to live this life…seriously I need your help….how to break depression…how to get rid..Thank you so much foe your answers!!!!!! I hope I find exactly what I need as soon as possible with your help !!!!

Taylor

Re: Depression

Postby Taylor » Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:02 pm

Hello new one! Its okay… Several years ago, I suffered from so-called panic attacks and even addressed a doctor with this problem. Against the backdrop of panic attacks began to develop some despondency, chronic pessimism, despair, discontent with life, high psychic sensitivity and even tearfulness. Nobody diagnosed me like depression, it must be because there was nobody to put it-I did not talk to the doctors on this issue (although I tried to "treat" them for panic attacks). But after everything become better..just wait and everything would be better

Karrey

Postby Karrey » Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:03 pm

Okay……just dive into the work. To cope with loneliness, immerse yourself in the work, giving it all the strength. Through hard work, cleanse the mind. Count on the result in the event that the work brings joy and pleasure. Communicate with people. Communication is the key to success. It is better if you find a job related to communication. As a result, you can earn and solve the problem at the same time. Constantly communicating, forget about loneliness. Set a goal. To fight depression, create a dream or set a goal, the realization of which will take years :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek:

Peterson

Postby Peterson » Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:05 pm

Good day to you all guys. Hope you feel yoyurself fine. Hmmm I guess...Yeah very close situation for me.. I did not feel bad, all the time: this state of psychological discomfort was coming with seizures. At the same time, there were problems with sleep: for a long time I could not fall asleep and used to throw me on the bed, it was only necessary to plunge into sleep, as if a sudden discharge of current passed through my body. To eliminate all these symptoms, I began to drink alcohol, which, in consequence, developed into a chronic habit. Sometimes. Maybe thats why all this happened

KYLE

Postby KYLE » Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:08 pm

I think you know that. Guys its not a secret that symptoms of depression provoked difficulties at work and in communication. My friend said that ‘’apathy and lack of purposefulness gave rise to laziness, and sudden outbursts of irritation or despondency badly affected the people around me. But now, it's all in the distant past. I did not just forget what depression and panic attacks were, I felt completely happy! I do not drink and do not smoke.’’ Just relax and don’t think about it too much)) Just lay on your bed close your eyes and imagine something beautiful that could helps you forget about all bad things!

Rogerio

Postby Rogerio » Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:13 pm

Hello ))) It happens that depression causes some unpleasant event, for example, the death of a relative. And it happens that this illness manifests itself as if for no reason. In fact, the reason is always there, just it is either hidden, or there are many of these reasons. For example, a person may experience depression due to constant stress, fatigue, alcohol consumption, family problems, lack of goals and aspirations, etc. All these things together can form a psychological background favorable for the development of depression. What is your case????

Jeffrey

Postby Jeffrey » Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:14 pm

I think that many people suffer from depression, because life is not easy. If tired of fatigue, sadness and lack of pleasure, adhering to the recommendations, will return to a normal way of life, gain happiness and joy. The depressive state that prevented this will evaporate. Remember childhood, when after another injection you got something delicious. Sweets will help in the fight against depression, as it participates in the production of the hormone of happiness. Buy a cake, cook a sponge cake or drink a hot tea while sitting in a chair. Such pastime will charge forces and excellent mood.

monsterF

Postby monsterF » Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:18 pm

Hey hoooooo!!! I think there are a lot of ways to kill your bad mood and depression. But I want to tell you my favorite, maybe it could helps you! So okay, this is my recipe: only shopping! Shopping in the fight against anxiety and depression helps. Even if there is no money to buy, go shopping with a loved one, try on a few outfits and have fun!!! Also get a portion of the hormone of happiness can be and with physical exertion. Go to the gym or go for a walk in the fresh air. This will lift the mood and bring the muscles in order))) Have fun time with it))

Alex

Postby Alex » Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:19 pm

Good morning my dear)) :D :D :D Don’t be sad! Nowadays there are a lot of cases when people falls into depression. You know, the number of signs of depression for today is quite a lot, especially in this century. Also, signs of depression can also be expressed in the following factors: increased demand for surrounding people, very strong physical activity, stress at work or at home, various diseases.Understand, depression is a serious psychological disorder, which is important to recognize, so that further therapeutic procedures-councils bring positive results.

Fernando

Postby Fernando » Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:23 pm

Hello everyone!!!! How are you today my dearest friends??? Hmmm I think regardless of the methods and medications to combat anxiety, eat right and stick to the regime of work and rest. Do not forget, to solve the problem with the help of drugs and alcohol will not work. The ideal weapon against a depressed state is physical activity. It raises the mood and brings the moment of victory over the ailment closer. Pay attention to exercises that are relaxing emotionally))) And please, let me know if you try it or is it helpful for you. If you want we can think about other methods too. this is my opinion

Return to “Health & sex”