Relaxing weekend

Stephan

Re: Relaxing weekend

Postby Stephan » Mon Jul 18, 2016 7:06 am

From Monday to Friday I think about weekends OR how I will spend Saturday and Sunday. I don’t have many friends, that’s why I have to come up with the entertaining ideas for me on my own. I’m not a couch potato and hate spending my time only beside the TV-set. I’m likely to go somewhere on foot just to have a walk if I have no other plans. Active life captivates me most of all. But now, when I have a child and a husband sometimes have to spend weekends at home. It's okay if to think, but sometimes it is a bit boring and we go on a picnic)

Tompson

Postby Tompson » Sat Jul 30, 2016 5:19 am

The first thing I want to mention - moral and psychological relaxation. Whatever problems do not beset you at work or at home, try to have a day off to disconnect from all the problems. Forget about the troubles, because a good mood - is an important component of a rested body. Start your morning with herbal teas that promote relaxation. Let a good music fill in your home. Someone prefers the classics, some sounds of nature, some rock, some pop music, etc. Meeting with friends. Friends like nothing else can distract you from the problems and worries. Moreover so that with your friends and you can play in the snow and on the ice rink, and you can just heart spend some time with a cup of something hot to talk, and go to the theater.

Adam

Postby Adam » Sun Jul 31, 2016 5:44 pm

Do not take on too much. Usually, all the friends by the end of the week remember about your existence. Do not promise everyone to meet at the weekend: to bypass all the visit still will not work, and you will be up to the Monday's guilty conscience due to the fact that did not keep to all the promises. Think about the rest. Postpone serious negotiations and important issues until Monday. A good sleep. Do not assign anything to do in the morning of Saturday. Switch off your alarm and stay in bed as much as you want. Don’t make lists of duties. Of course, to do list for the weekend (even if composed in the mind, not on paper) helps you deal with them quickly. And yet we must at least once a week give up the timing. Do not sit within the four walls. You slept and rested, it’s time to go for a walk!

Chase

Postby Chase » Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:23 pm

i do not even know, i think that the best weekends are spent at home. i am from Netherlands and i really love my country. i think that it is the best country in the world where you can relax and live freely and do not even worry that someone would say something bad to you. people do not care what orientation you are , whether you are gay , lesbian or straight. you are the same person as any other person and that is why they never tell you something. there are a lot of interesting places to visit and i think that it is great.

Easton

Postby Easton » Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:38 pm

i think that a good variant would be to spend your weekend together with your boyfriend somewhere in the village where the nature is great and you can enjoy everything what is around you. you do not have to drink alcohol and have lot of fun, you will have the chance to have a real rest from your city life and your problems. it is a good way to talk to your partner about all the problems that worry you in your relations. you are very calm and will not have conflicts. take a beer with you and spend the weekend great. 8-) and you will see that you will come home after such weekend full of strength and energy. :lol: :lol:

Damien

Postby Damien » Thu Aug 11, 2016 9:50 pm

Drink a cup of tea. Researchers found that tea hydrates better than water. The caffeine content in coffee or sugar in soft drinks will not help relieve stress, but good tea can be. Feel music. Music is used in hospitals to deal with depression and insomnia. And now there is music therapy, which promotes relaxation and stress reduction. Music opens new opportunities for positive experiences and enhances the sense of meaning. Smells. There are some flavors that have a physical effect on our well-being and can change our mood. Light smells, fragrant oil or use herbs for perfume on the pillow. The sense of smell has a direct link with our emotions. Spend time with friends outdoors. Exercise strengthens your health and an active lifestyle with your friends cheers you up.

Matthew Foster

Postby Matthew Foster » Sat Aug 13, 2016 10:51 am

I guess you can relax not only at weekends. You can do it even during working days, when you have free time. First thing you should do to relax at weekend is to have a lie-in. It really helps to feel refreshed. And during the day you should forget about your problems, just do things what you like and enjoy your life.

Howard Freeman

Postby Howard Freeman » Thu Aug 25, 2016 1:31 pm

Yeh, I am entirely agree that we should start relaxing right in Friday evening. So that do not waste any minute of our precious time. Sometimes I like to relax only with my family, watching a film or readin a book. But more often I like to meet my friends and have a party. But now I can not afford this myself, as I have a little child.

Archer

Postby Archer » Mon Aug 29, 2016 4:29 pm

when i need to spand somehow my weekend i do usually ask my partner. we do it together and really have fun each time :D :D For example the previous time we went to his parents, and spent weekends on the ake.. also we love different picknics and rides. horse riding, car driving, floating on a boat... we do a ot of tings and they bring us pleasure, my friend!

Mike Liner

Postby Mike Liner » Tue Aug 30, 2016 6:05 pm

It is a good advice to start relaxing right in the Friday evening, you have to have enough time for the rest and spend time to the full :lol: :lol: :) :D ;) But I prefer to relax on Saturday, I usually begin having fun in the evening and have a rest the whole night. The best thing for me is to make a party, invite your friends and do whatever you want :lol: :D :mrgreen:

Return to “Health & sex”