Relaxing weekend

Andrew

Re: Relaxing weekend

Postby Andrew » Thu Sep 08, 2016 4:36 pm

Yeah, it is a good idea to start spending your weekends in Friday evening, so thhat you do not waste any minute and spend your time joyfully ;) ;) ;) :) :D I guess on Friday you can go to the cafe or cinema and just have a rest after hard working days ;) ;) :lol: :D :D And on Saturday or Sunday you can make a party with your friends, or go on a picnic if it is warm :!: :!: :!:

JohnBrown

Postby JohnBrown » Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:06 pm

After hard working days, the only thing everybody is dreaming about is a realxing weekend. Everyone has its own vision how he can spend it. Someone understands by relaxing weekend staying all day long in the bed, just surfing the Internet, watching films, eating some delicious food. For me relaxing weekend is active time spending with my partner.

Williams

Postby Williams » Tue Sep 13, 2016 1:08 pm

i do not know i think that for all people it is a different thing. some people do not like active weekends, some people do not like to sit at home on the weekends that is why i think that these tips would not be really very helpful for all of us. but still i would try to help you with it. i think that the best weekend would be spent with the family or with the person whom you lie. and it does not matter what you actually do. i think that you may order a pizza and just buy some beer, find a good movie and relax together. this would be a perfect variant for me. i spend a little time with my partner that is why i want it so much.

Jim

Postby Jim » Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:55 pm

I guess it is everybody's own deal how to rest and when start doing it and when finish ;) ;) But personally I try to live to the full, so if I have weekends and opportunity to rest, so I use it :) :) :) You see, I never try to stay at home, as I find it really boring and not interesting. I always try to invent something interesting and exciting for me ad my friends.

Fatherbest

Postby Fatherbest » Tue Sep 27, 2016 6:59 pm

Something like: go online and visit your favorite social media websites. It will be great to keep in touch with friends about what they are doing on the weekend, you could organize a great day or night out on the Saturday! Check out a few other websites as well.Enjoy a comfortable temperature.
Get a blanket and your comfiest pajamas on, put the heat up & if you have an electric blanket, but don't worry if you don't because you can also just put on your favourite/ comfy clothes.Forget about the soaps on TV and your other favorite TV programs, if you are that desperate to watch them then record the. It is sure it won't do any harm to watch them another time

Harry

Postby Harry » Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:08 am

i think that you shall not only relax on the weekends, you shall have an hour of relax every day. because it is really very hard to live every day without it , when you word very hard and have a lot of stress at the job. but still i like having just the best weekend in the Friday, i do not work on the Saturday and that is why i may have really very good weekends. i like to watch the film, or even to go to the cinema. but in most cases, i just like to sit at home and do nothing i watch films , eat pizza, drink beer and have a lot of fun. then i think i also like to have a bath and forget about all my problems. that is it. very relaxing

Ken1

Postby Ken1 » Mon Oct 03, 2016 5:27 pm

The next day sleep in. It can be very relaxing to have a quiet house to sleep in.Bath. To start of your Saturday, pop into the bath and put some bath bombs and stuff in it. If you normally have a shower, forget that! Treat yourself and relax in a luxurious bath.Lay down.
Lay down on your bed to dry your body naturally, make sure the temperature is great for you, and put on some TV while you're at it.Had enough? Once you have had enough of lying down, choose a great outfit & dress yourself, it shouldn't be late in the day at this point. 11'o clock would be great, maybe even earlier!

Nick

Postby Nick » Wed Nov 30, 2016 5:56 pm

Here you are my dear friends!! :twisted: 8-) Albert,nice to meet you here today!!)) You have really nice topic for discussion.For me,relaxing weekend is weekend ,spending with my partner,friends or relatives.Usually on Friday i spend time with my partner, and we always go out somewhere,for example we spend time in cafes,pr maybe have a good film in the cinema.Also sometimes we like to visit night clubs,and dancing during the whole night. But it happens not often)On Saturdays we always have guests in our house.To tell the truth,fpr me it it is the most of relaxing time,spending in a good company.

Elvis

Postby Elvis » Wed Dec 07, 2016 10:29 pm

Hello everybody here))Nice to meet you friends))So last weekands were really relaxing for me,cause I have them in this wonderful night club!!Yes guys!!I was there two nights!!And you know it was wonderful!!http://gayweekends.com/object/connection-club/ My partner and I were impressed by not high prices. The stuff is soooo friendly! I liked everything! There are two dance floors. Decorations – unbelievable! Very interesting concert program. Atmosphere made me to want to get there again!!!Connection club - popular weekend techno/house dance club with a dark cruising basement play area called the ‘Twilight Zone’ :twisted: :D

Mr.Rich

Postby Mr.Rich » Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:01 pm

Hi dudes))Recently I have had relaxing weekend in Spain))And I would like to share with you website which helped me to find wonderful gay friendly hotel))http://gayweekends.com/hotels/ So I spent my weekand in Birdcage Resort :D This hotel is only for us!) Great place. The location is very good. It’s just a 5-minute walk to the Yumbo Shopping Centre. Also I liked the garden there. Perfect rooms. Really friendly staff. So I am sure that you would like it))Cause there are all conveniences there))You will only enjoy your trip!!

Return to “Health & sex”