Relaxing weekend

JinHo

Re: Relaxing weekend

Postby JinHo » Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:27 pm

Hi guys! I love the weekend! This is an opportunity to relax, walk, sleep! I think you need to make a decision every weekend to do something unusual, useful and interesting. Go to another city! Impressions will be more if the trip will be spontaneous!!! If you want to add adrenaline to your everyday life, try skateboarding, rollerblading. To go to visit or invite guests to themselves. Make gifts to your dearest people. You can walk in the forest or near the river. To walk barefoot and make a lot of good photos! ;) :) :D

JinHo

Postby JinHo » Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:28 pm

Hi guys! I love the weekend! This is an opportunity to relax, walk, sleep! I think you need to make a decision every weekend to do something unusual, useful and interesting. Go to another city! Impressions will be more if the trip will be spontaneous!!! If you want to add adrenaline to your everyday life, try skateboarding, rollerblading. To go to visit or invite guests to themselves. Make gifts to your dearest people. You can walk in the forest or near the river. To walk barefoot and make a lot of good photos! ;)

Ryan

Postby Ryan » Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:08 pm

Hello everybody and everyone here friends)) I am really glad to write here for you on this gay friendly website for you again!!! As usual my weekends are spent with my beloved!! For me exactly those weekends are relaxing when I spend them with my partner. As usual we search place for our weekend on this gay friendly website http://gayweekends.com/ .we like to travel at weekend and this website for us really very good helper. So if you want to have relaxing weekend, you should use exactly this website!!

Boni

Postby Boni » Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:19 pm

well what i can tell you about it, i think that you shall plan your weekend in a good way and then you will see that you will have the best weekend in your life and you will not have any problem with it, i think that you understand that i mean. i think that the best weekend is the weekend pet with your close people and the way you spend this weekend is not really important for me, i can no tell you hat i like active rest but you know i think that it would be really very good if you get some new emotions from your rest, if you know something new and something like that. wish you good luck.

ANdreF37

Postby ANdreF37 » Sat Mar 04, 2017 10:42 am

Hello guys! How are you? Today very good weather! You can organize your shopping trip with family or friends. It is great to spend time with family, so leave room for them in your calendar, as I'm sure they will be happy to hear it! You can go to relax in the night club! You can just relax in nature with friends and family! Fresh air is just a great stay and a sea of emotions! You can go on a tour in another city! ;)

Newton

Postby Newton » Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:14 pm

i do not know, maybe you have seen too much in your life and that is why now you are bored because of everything , i do not know for sure but i think that it ma be a good reason for this. i am not sure but i think that i am thinking in the right way. of course if it is not the reason then you shall think something really emotional, that would give you the best memories, i have already here and i would tell it one more time against, i think that you shall try parachuting if you have not tried it before, i think that it would help you and you would have rally lots of the best memories connected with it.

Stefan

Postby Stefan » Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:40 pm

i think that when you finish your work you shall forget about it and come home and just relax because if you are constantly thinking about your work then i think that at very moment you would be tired with it and i think that you realise it. of course all people like different kinds of weekends and you know i also sometimes like active weekends but now i understand that it is really very important sometimes to relax a little bit from everything and just to sit at home with your partner, watch films and drink something, i think that nothing can be better than it.wish you good luck.

Mert

Postby Mert » Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:23 pm

i understand your problem very good and i hope that i would help you to solve it. there are lots of nice cities in the European countries and it is not a secret for you and i think that it is the most difficult thing to choose which city to visit. i think that the best city to visit it Venice and i think that i do not have to explain why it is so. it is really beautiful, you may try to swim on the winter in gondola and i think that it is perfect. i think that you understand what i am talking about. of course this trip is kind romantic but i think that you would be able to spend there time in a good way. for sure

Simson

Postby Simson » Fri May 12, 2017 5:56 am

Good morning my dear friends!! How are you doing today?? Are you in a good mood today I hope?? So I think that the best weekend is such weekend spent together with my family and with my baby.. Ohhh you can only imagine my feelings when I come back after the hard working day home on Friday and I even don't want to think about something i just want to sleep to the next morning and my husband really understands such my feelings.. At weekend we as usual spend our free time together or with our friends.

DennyDe

Postby DennyDe » Fri May 12, 2017 2:47 pm

I do not know. not really sure about the reading, because even though I am a huge fan of reading, I still feel the tension on my eyes, and if you recommend to read book after the exhausting day at work, it will be even worse..! here, guys, I am going to describe my perfect day of the relaxing... 8-) coming home, going straight to the shower... after it - put on the body lotion. Sit comfortably on the sofa, order some sushi, and white wine... click o the good ad not deep, not dramatical film, eat sushi and have a glass or two..! actually, having the whole bottle of the wine and go straight to the bed... the best scenario ever.

Return to “Health & sex”