Relaxing weekend

Justin21

Re: Relaxing weekend

Postby Justin21 » Tue May 16, 2017 2:51 pm

i think that it depends on what kind of rest you like and i think that you realise what i am talking about. there are a lot of people who like active rest and for them it is a very big relax when they go out tot he night clubs and they hang out with the friends, in my opinion it is the best thing for them but of course there are a lot of people who like opposite thing and for whom it is better to sit at home and do nothing and just watch film and it would be real relax. yes you know at home for me it is more relaxing because after the night in the club i have to relax one more day. it is not so much relaxing

Carlo

Postby Carlo » Wed May 17, 2017 11:56 am

I am glad to write here for all of you here today!! How are you?!! What about your mood today?? I think that for everyone it is typical question and someone spends his weekend as he wants.. As for me, the most relaxing weekends are such weekends that I spend with my husband.. As usual we like to visit some interesting places for example cinema theater, cafe or restaurant.. Or maybe it can be some walking around the park with ice cream or picnic also good idea for relaxing weekend for both of us.

Leslie

Postby Leslie » Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:26 am

Do you want to have relaxing weekend?? You are welcome https://gayweekends.com/object/house-of-kipp/ House of Kipp team spent a long time working in-between London and Italy, always looking for that perfect place to stay to be an easy home away from home. Never quite finding what they were looking for they decided to build their own place to rest their heads – House of Kipp. House of Kipp we’re offering a brand-new and ultra-stylish set of luxury apartments in the heart of London.so exactly here you can spend good weekend))

Greg

Postby Greg » Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:31 am

Leslie thank you so much for the sharing such a good place for staying. I think that if I have opportunity I will visit it. As I have found out House of Kipp we’re offering a brand-new and ultra-stylish set of luxury apartments in the heart of London, each one as design-focused and individual as our guests. With clever innovation and a wealth of contemporary European inspiration across the building, you’ll find a comfortable home with an interior that celebrates the finer things in life perfect to match your lifestyle. From the description it is understandable for me that this place is worthy of visiting.

Stewart

Postby Stewart » Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:51 am

You will have relaxing weekend if you choose this place. it is important to know that choosing the right hotel is one of the most important thing in your rest. So you are welcome https://gayweekends.com/object/vienna-h ... ls-berlin/ from the description you can find out that the hotel combines professional simplicity, modern style and unique charm in its interior. By the way guys there are 557 modern rooms and suites generously designed with robust colors, stylish furnishings and fitted with contemporary facilities: air conditioning, a minibar, a shower/bathtub, free Wi-Fi and a lot of other facilities that will make your rest fantastic.

Alfred

Postby Alfred » Sat Oct 14, 2017 11:41 am

Good afternoon dudes who are online here today on this website. I stayed there somewhere it was very comfortable and well-groomed with a lot of nice facilities. To be honest most of all I liked a comfortable bed, since it gave a good sleep quality. The breakfast is nice with a large selection of cold and hot snacks. It was very important for me to have a good breakfast in the morning, so I chose this hotel. I would like to thank the team of professional staff who were ready to assist me in every situation. Professional staff was also to my taste. I liked that

Edgar

Postby Edgar » Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:22 am

If you want to spend good weekends first of all you should understand what is the best way for that. If to talk about me, than I can tell you that the best way for me to spend my weekends is to spend all the time with my family. This is the best way of spending wonderful weekends. I love my family.

Willy.W

Postby Willy.W » Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:33 pm

8-) 8-) hello hello my dear dudes. I am just happy to be a part of this little talk. I can share with you that this is a stunning place for a nice city holiday. I have stayed in the hotel with my boyfriend for four nights. I was really very happy with my choice of the property. It is located in the centre of Berlin with different interesting locations of tourist and cultural attractions nearby. There is a huge number of restaurants and bars in the surrounding area. You will also have fantastic view from your windows!!! Oh you will be satisfied.

Kane

Postby Kane » Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:52 pm

I f you want to have a really relaxing weekend you should decidde what to do for your weekend. Relax in the evening by reading one of your favorite books and watching a great movie either by yourself or with your family! Try not to hang with friends until Sunday. Bring in a lovely hot chocolate and something to eat- maybe a mix of ice cream or fruits. It will be great to keep in touch with friends about what they are doing on the weekend, you could organize a great day or night out on the Saturday! Check out a few other websites as well. Pop into the bath and put some bath bombs and stuff in it. If you normally have a shower, forget that! Treat yourself and relax in a luxurious bath.

Dorian

Postby Dorian » Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:35 pm

It's great to spend time with family, so leave space for them in your calendar as I'm sure they will be pleased to hear that! Even if it means staying in and chilling with your mum, still relaxing! When it gets dark treat yourself to a nice spa experience, close the curtains and turn the light off, turn the lamp on and make sure it's bright enough to see things but dark enough to enjoy yourself. Put the TV on and maybe a DVD to keep you company. Bring a few towels in your room and a tub of nice hot water in, place the tub of water on top of your towel so it does not get your flooring wet. Place a bean bag near the bowl for you to sit on. Bring in hand creams, foot creams, body scrubs, nail clippers, nail file, and all things like that.

Return to “Health & sex”