Relaxing weekend

George86

Re: Relaxing weekend

Postby George86 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:17 pm

Hello dear dudes and dudettes!!I am so glad to meet you here again,and I hope you have the same towards me)))I stayed there and want to say that the breakfast was really great. I have never eaten such a tasty breakfast at the hotel. I was lucky, because I could use all benefits which has this wonderful hotel such as spa and gym. After a lot of different sport exercises at the gym I spent more than an hour at the spa. I felt fantastic after it. I liked the sky bar very much. It is a wonderful place where you want to stay forever. The location is good. The public transport is very close to the hotel :D

Curtis

Postby Curtis » Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:47 pm

i think that you shall plan your weekend in a good way and then you will see that you will have the best weekend in your life and you will not have any problem with it, i think that you understand that i mean.
i think that the best weekend is the weekend pet with your close people and the way you spend this weekend is not really important for me, i can no tell you hat i like active rest but you know i think that it would be really very good if you get some new emotions from your rest, if you know something new and something like that. wish you good luck.

Kirk

Postby Kirk » Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:01 pm

Leyt`s have a pleasant talk today!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: Weekends here are really very relaxing. At all it is pretty good choice to my mind Bede the whole building and interior is nice everywhere, there are a lot of birght colors, fashionable and comfortable at the same time furniture, it looks interesting I would say. This is one of the most stylish places, where I have been before. There is the underground parking, that is for free sometimes. Our room was clean and very comfortable. It contained everything necessary for the comfortable rest.

Orlando

Postby Orlando » Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:17 am

Whatever problems do not beset you at work or at home, try to have a day off to disconnect from all the problems. Forget about the troubles, because a good mood - is an important component of a rested body. Start your morning with herbal teas that promote relaxation. Let a good music fill in your home. Someone prefers the classics, some sounds of nature, some rock, some pop music, etc. Meeting with friends. Friends like nothing else can distract you from the problems and worries. Moreover so that with your friends and you can play in the snow and on the ice rink, and you can just heart spend some time with a cup of something hot to talk, and go to the theater.

Ford

Postby Ford » Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:08 am

you do not have to wait for Friday , you have to start it right from now.
if you feel that you are tired and exhausted then why to wait till the end of the week. you may rest every day in the evening, after work. just lie together with your partner and watch film or just relax. spend and evening with your friends even if you have to wake up early in the morning. when you are young you may do everything and everything would be alright. when you get older you do not want to anything. and it is very sad.

Gilbert

Postby Gilbert » Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:27 pm

Have a super pleasant day dudes. I would like to say that for me the best days are when I am on the fresh air. Fresh air makes me feel great and especially if I am in the mountains. Both me and my partner finds this activity really great for me and our children. As usual we speak spend our holidays in the mountains, we even bought a small house for being constant visitors of this place. It is really healthy activity we usually like to to together and that's all. Apart from it, some picnic or walking around the park is also great

Fuller

Postby Fuller » Mon May 07, 2018 8:56 am

Usually helps your own intuition. There is nothing mystical about it. Strictly speaking, intuition is a sensitive attitude to yourself, acceptance of your strengths and weaknesses. For some, the ability to understand oneself is not developed. The desire to meet the requirements of society, to adapt to close people leaves a big imprint on the lives of many. In this case, make the right choice, to understand yourself will help psychology. The options for obtaining help and information are very diverse: full-time and correspondence consultations, psychological trainings, getting psychological education, reading books of the appropriate subjects. Here we will talk about each option.

Herbert

Postby Herbert » Wed May 09, 2018 6:53 am

A mentor is a person who will inspire you. It can be a psychologist, a trainer or just your girlfriend who will always help with kind and efficient advice. Or maybe your favorite magazine will be your teacher? When you learn to control your emotions and gain inner harmony, you can also become for someone such a guru.
Despite the difference in culture and mentality of the eastern and western people, we all strive for happiness. Eastern practices will help you learn to listen to yourself and understand your desires. With their help, you will find the inner balance and understand what happiness means to you. After all, it is known for everyone to have their own.

Lewan

Postby Lewan » Fri May 25, 2018 4:14 am

It is known for me that House of Kipp we’re offering a brand-new and ultra-stylish set of luxury apartments in the heart of London, each one as design-focused and individual as our guests. With clever innovation and a wealth of contemporary European inspiration across the building, you’ll find a comfortable home with an interior that celebrates the finer things in life perfect to match your lifestyle. You can book one of our apartments in the vibrant Covent Garden for anything from 3 nights to a long term stay, just for you or up to 8 people.

Return to “Health & sex”