healthy dinner

Daymont

Re: healthy dinner

Postby Daymont » Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:26 pm

Hi everybody here) :D :D :D A healthy dinner is lot more important than you think. Besides giving you satisfaction and a feeling of fullness that lasts, you stay energized for the next day, better able to handle stress and strains. ou get the full complement of proteins, carbohydrates, fats, minerals, vitamins and essential antioxidants in a finely balanced meal. Since you feel full not only for the night but also for the next day, you are less likely to snack and will not ingest calories that will lead to weight gain. A balanced healthy diet protects you against high blood pressure, diabetes, cardiovascular diseases, osteoporosis and even cancer.

Stephan

Postby Stephan » Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:09 am

If you haven't eaten Chicken Thighs with Pear & Leek Sauce then you lost much)) it is healthy and tasty all in one. and quite easy to prepare. first of all place sliced leek in a colander; rinse and drain well. Heat 2 teaspoons oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Season chicken with 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper and cook until golden brown and no longer pink in the center, 4 to 5 minutes per side. Transfer to a plate and tent with foil to keep warm. Add the leek and cook, stirring, until beginning to brown and soften, about 2 minutes. Add pear and 1/4 cup broth; Meanwhile, whisk the remaining 1/2 cup broth and cornstarch in a small bowl. Add currant jelly to the pan and cook, stirring, until melted. Stir in the cornstarch mixture, the remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Bring to a boil, stirring, and cook until thickened, about 1 minute. Return the chicken and any accumulated juices to the pan and turn to coat with sauce. Serve sprinkled with walnuts. After everything is ready be ready to eat the best chicken in the workd) ;)

Tompson

Postby Tompson » Fri Jul 22, 2016 6:07 pm

The most important thing that you should avoid fried, salty and fatty food. Of course vegetables is a good variant. I like grilled vegetables. My favourite healthy dish for dinner is chicken with white beans and tomatoes. INGREDIENTS

215.5-ounce cans cannellini beans, rinsed
1pint grape tomatoes
4 sprigs fresh thyme
4 sprigs fresh oregano, plus leaves for garnish
2 garlic cloves, smashed
1/4teaspoon crushed red pepper
2tablespoons olive oil
kosher salt and black pepper
8 bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs (about 3 pounds total)
DIRECTIONS
Heat oven to 425° F. In a 9-by-13-inch (or some other large) baking dish, toss the beans and tomatoes with the thyme and oregano sprigs, garlic, red pepper, 1 tablespoon of the oil, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon black pepper.
Pat the chicken dry and place on top of the bean mixture, skin-side up. Rub with the remaining tablespoon of oil; season with ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon black pepper.
Roast until the chicken is golden and cooked through, 35 to 45 minutes. Sprinkle with the oregano leaves.
I hole you'll like it!

Danny Mitchell

Postby Danny Mitchell » Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:59 pm

Healthy dinner for me it is salad made with avocado, cherry tomatoes, bell pepper and spices. Or i just can go to an Indian or Mexican restaurant. Every dish you can order there will be healthy. And forget to eat dinner healthy it or not at least 4 hours before sleep. Otherwise all calories will become fat.

Chase

Postby Chase » Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:13 pm

of course every of us understands that is it important to follow the healthy diet .i do not even know, i like a lot of different food and i think that it is great when you like everything and you do not have to bother about the lack of food or that there would be a lot of products you do not like.i like a lot of meals made from potatoes but still me favourite meals are soups. i enjoy them very much and i think that it is really great. it helped my stomach to digest the food easier and i really like the taste of them. i cook them every day and there are so may of the that you can not even imagine.

florian

Postby florian » Sun Aug 07, 2016 1:53 pm

When you plate your dinner it should be about 1/4 protein, 1/4 grain and 1/2 vegetable. Having a glass of 1% or skim milk with dinner is also a great habit to get into since most adults don’t meet their calcium needs every day. If you build your dinner with filling foods, you’ll be less likely to snack afterwards.

Easton

Postby Easton » Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:39 pm

i will definitely help you with it. do you have a microwave? or is a stove available? if no stove just a microwave then there are plenty of things you can do. I bought fresh and canned veggies seasonings and the occasional microwaveable meal, wheat bread, and tons of things that don't even seem like they could be microwaved! Ha you should've seen the look on my roommates face when i made spaghetti. try teas instead of soda but watch how much sugar you add or it will sort of kill the point. i think that your creativity will help you in it. and you will be the best cooker of healthy dinners, that is for sure. :D :D :D

Damien

Postby Damien » Thu Aug 11, 2016 9:56 pm

I like this dish
What You'll Need:

2 cups low-sodium chicken broth
2 tablespoons butter, plus 1 tablespoon
1 large shallot or 1 small onion, diced
1 cup Arborio rice
1/2 cup dry white wine
1 pint baby bella mushrooms
A handful of porcini mushrooms
A small handful of morels
2 tablespoons grated Parmesan, plus 2 tablespoons
3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
3/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper

What to Do:

In a medium saucepan over medium-low heat, bring the broth plus ½ cup water to a simmer. Rehydrate any dried mushrooms in the broth.
Slice the baby bella mushrooms and roughly chop the porcinis and morels.
In a second medium saucepan, melt 2 tbsp. butter, and then add the onion or shallot, stirring occasionally until soft and translucent.
Add the rice and stir to combine. Allow the rice to toast for about a minute and then add the wine. Now, stop stirring. Once the wine has almost completely evaporated, about 3 minutes, add ½ cup of hot broth.
Still, don’t stir. Allow the broth to absorb almost completely, and then add another ½ cup of broth. Continue adding the broth ½ cup at a time waiting for it to evaporate each time.
When there’s about 1 addition of broth left, add the mushrooms to the risotto and stir. From here on out, continue stirring constantly. Add the final addition of broth, stirring, and allow it to absorb.
Remove the pan from the heat, stir in the remaining butter, 2 tbsp. parmesan, and season with salt and pepper.
Serve topped with remaining parmesan. Serves 6 as sides or 3-4 as an entrée.

Matthew Foster

Postby Matthew Foster » Sat Aug 13, 2016 10:47 am

Oh, such a nice recipe. That sounds nice. Of course I will try to cook it. I am sure my boyfriend and I will like it. We really like chicken. And it is very lean and healthy meat. I also often invent some recipes out of healthy ingredients an prepare them. My parents and boyfriend enjoy eating everything I cook. I am really fond of cooking.

Howard Freeman

Postby Howard Freeman » Thu Aug 25, 2016 1:36 pm

Thank you so much for sharing such a wonderful recipe. Of course, I will prepare it for my family. We also try eating only healthy food. And there are a lot of food we like to eat in your recipe. It is also nice there is chicken, as I really enjoy eating meals where there is some meat. And chicken is a nice choice. It is lean and low in calories.

Return to “Health & sex”