healthy dinner

Archer

Re: healthy dinner

Postby Archer » Mon Aug 29, 2016 4:27 pm

i am not such a great lover of healthy dinners and unfortunatelly do not have any special recepies here to post, so i am sooooo sorry mates))) however it is great you are so into it, really. you have to be proud that you ook after your health. ;) ;) I may just suppose that vegetables and fruit are to be in this diet or dinner. moreover i do love fruit. i am a fruitoholic a bit))

Mike Liner

Postby Mike Liner » Tue Aug 30, 2016 6:09 pm

Thank you so much for sharing this recipe :!: :!: :) :mrgreen: I will try to cook it, I hope it is tasty. I like there is some chicken in this meal, as do not admit meals, which do not include meat. I even do not want to eat them. This meal consists only of healthy ingredients, which will bring a lot of benefit for our health, I am sure. Maybe anytime even I wwill begin to eat only healthy food.

Andrew

Postby Andrew » Thu Sep 08, 2016 4:33 pm

Wow, that sounds nice and pretty tasty :D :lol: :) ;) :P Thanks for sharing this wonderful recipe ;) ;) I always try to keep to a healthy diet, so it is a verynice recipe for me :!: There are a lot of different vegetables, which I like so much and which help to get me enough vitamins :!: It is also so wonderful that there is some chicken,a s I lov meat very very very much :P

JohnBrown

Postby JohnBrown » Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:11 pm

I'm a person who is following a healthy lifestyle. I try to eat healthy food, go in for sports, avoid everything that is very harmful for my organism and health in general. healthy dinner is my favourite part of making food. I usually have steamed salmon with asparagus, boiled vegetables and dietary cheescake for the dessert.

Williams

Postby Williams » Tue Sep 13, 2016 1:04 pm

i think that all of us eat healthy food because we all know how important it is. i think nutrition plays very important role you shall understand it very good. do not hurry up your organism, for it , it is a very big stress. stick to a strict diet and forget about some bad habits and alcohol. do not overwhelm your organism. do not eat junk food, try to eat a lot of soups, it is very helpful for the stomach. drink a lot of water in order to make your organs work after the surgery. try to eat with moderation and stick to the timetable. i am talking about eating at the same time every day. try to diversify your daily meals in order to get more vitamins and to make your food more tasty for you. that is it. good luck.

Jeffrey Wilson

Postby Jeffrey Wilson » Sat Sep 17, 2016 1:51 pm

It looks delicious. Actually i do not like to cook, i cook only when i have a good mood and time for it. But i try to eat healthy food last time. I refuse to eat in Mc Donald's or somewhere where they seve fast food. But anyway i will try to repeat and cook this awesome dish for today's dinner.

Jim

Postby Jim » Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:21 pm

Oh, dear, thank you so much for sharing this wonderful recipe. I relly lie it, I guess I will try to cook it one day ;) ;) ;) I am not a person, who keeps to a healthy diet, I realy like eating dishes which are very tasty and often are high-caloried and harm for me, but I wish I cooked more healthier dishes. So I will start from this one ;) ;) Thanks.

Fatherbest

Postby Fatherbest » Tue Sep 27, 2016 7:04 pm

Tropical cucumber salad! Do not say EWW before you try it! Combine cucumber, avocado and mango with a salty-sweet dressing for a taste of the tropics.
Ingredients:3-5 teaspoons fish sauce, (see Shopping Tip),1 teaspoon freshly grated lime zest, plus more for garnish,2 tablespoons lime juice,1 tablespoon canola oil,2 teaspoons light brown sugar,1 teaspoon rice vinegar,1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper, 1 medium English cucumber, cut into 3/4-inch dice,1 avocado, cut into 3/4-inch dice,Avocados Organic,1 mango, cut into 3/4-inch dice (see Kitchen Tip),1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro.

Harry

Postby Harry » Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:33 am

or me it is really a very big problem, because i do not only hate cooking, i also can not do it and in most cases i just go to the cafe and eat there, or do something really very simple. that is why i can not tell that my diet is balanced and healthy. but now i decided to attend some cookery classes, hope they would help me. and then i would be able to cook something really very delicious and also healthy at the same time. because now these two features are not combined. but i can do really very delicious and good salads. that is what i wanted to tell you about it. hope that i would succeed in it. it is important for me.

Ken1

Postby Ken1 » Mon Oct 03, 2016 5:31 pm

We should eat healthy! Like a car, your brain needs quality fuel to run efficiently. When it comes to your job, working more efficiently can help you earn more, since high achievers are usually first in line for promotions and raises. Nessel says her clients frequently experience increased focus shortly after improving their diets.How much can eating healthy help? One 2012 study published by Population Health Management found that eating an unhealthy diet puts you at a 66% increased risk of productivity loss. Another study in the Journal of Occupational and Environmental Medicine found that an unhealthy diet represented the highest risk for low productivity out of 19 possible risk factors, including lack of exercise

Return to “Health & sex”