healthy dinner

Nick

Re: healthy dinner

Postby Nick » Wed Nov 30, 2016 3:58 pm

I know that from our healthy dinner depends our healthy well-being.So I know some recepies which would be tasty for you and moreover help us to keep fit.Usual omelet from mix of eggs and milk to which it is possible to add several fresh tomatoes or a handful of any frozen vegetables.The chicken fillet on a grill which is previously wetted in lemon juice with spices, served with any vegetables salad.Cod on couple for which the Hawaiian mix from rice and vegetables will become a garnish.The rabbit flesh baked in a foil in an oven and served with tomatoes salad.Easy soup on chicken, fish, seafood broth. It is possible to season broth or potatoes and other vegetables (for example, broccoli), or grain (for example, buckwheat or rice). Don't connect in the easy soup intended for a dinner, potatoes, meat and grain.

Mr.Rich

Postby Mr.Rich » Tue Dec 13, 2016 9:31 pm

The correct dinner is a guarantee of your strong bosy and good health. I know some good variants for the healthy dinner!!1. The omelet prepared from eggs, low-fat milk, tomato or broccoli. The excellent decision for a quick dinner. To prepare quickly, a minimum of products,and easily.2. The chicken fillet made on a grill with fresh vegetables salad. At desire of chicken fillet it is previously possible to wet in lemon juice with addition of any spices. It turns out very tasty, above all it is a little low-calorie.
3. The fish steamed (a salmon, a salmon, a cod) with a garnish from the fresh vegetables or vegetables which are also steamed. Ideal option for a healthy dinner.You should try it guys))

JinHo

Postby JinHo » Wed Jan 04, 2017 6:40 pm

Hi guys! I believe that you should eat properly! Dinner should consist of vitamins! — The dinner should consist of proteins and vegetables! ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) Protein should be easy: fish, seafood, cheese, white cheese, like mozzarella or Adyghe, eggs, beans, lentils, mushrooms. Of vegetables for dinner is a good cauliflower, lettuce, peppers, tomatoes, broccoli, celery, pumpkin, leeks, avocados, artichokes, as well as cucumbers, squash and zucchini in season. ;) Dinner options can be: fish baked in the oven with vegetables , green salad, dressed with unrefined vegetable oil — sesame, olive, salad of poultry and vegetables, seafood salad and vegetables. ;)

Mark27

Postby Mark27 » Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:09 pm

Hey guys!!))) I am glad to be here with all of you today)) I would like to say guys that it is a pleasure for me to communicate here with all of you and I would like to say guys that my dinner is not an ideal!! On the other hand I eat only sandwich with tea in the morning. So but i know that our dinner should comprise of ingredients that not only help build tissues and energize you but also serve to keep your digestive tract healthy besides keeping your weight under control. ;) ;) It does seem a bother to plan on putting together nutritious yet appetizing dinners but at the end of the day

ANdreF37

Postby ANdreF37 » Fri Mar 03, 2017 10:43 am

Hello guys! What an interesting topic for discussion! Healthy eating is very trendy nowadays! A healthy diet is to eat healthy food!!! Oh that's a lot of greens, vegetables and fruits, seafood! In the evening I often do a very salad with seafood, greens and apples! This is my own recipe, very tasty and healthy! Boiled seafood cut and add the Apple and herbs. Fill with oil or sauce and strong and healthy dinner is ready! ;) ;) ;)

Aslan

Postby Aslan » Thu Mar 16, 2017 4:45 pm

Really agree with all the previous people! :!: And the recipe of Buffalo chicken salad sounds really great, need to try to cook it :!: :P Healthy diet is really vital for the normal life and good feeling, specially for those, who try to loose weight. I'm not the exeption, so i try to find somrthing healthy for my dinner. The fafourite one is Chicken breasts in soy sauce with sesame seeds and steamed cauliflower, carrots and green beans. You need to marinde the breast for 20 min and then roast for 40 min, 200 degrees. At that very moment steam the vegetables. Altogether taste perpect! :P

Newton

Postby Newton » Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:25 pm

i do not know, i think that eating only healthy food is really very boring. i think that it is a very god way to get rid of stress and make something special for your friends, relatives or even a partner, of course i do not do it very often because most of my time i send working but you know when i have nothing to do at the weekends and i want to eat i always cook something delicious and special for myself, i think that it is one fo the best ways to get rid of stress because you combine something pleasant and useful as well. that is what i can tell you about it. wish you good luck. thank you for your attention

Stefan

Postby Stefan » Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:23 pm

i think that it is really very important to follow a healthy diet and i think that you realise it but you know of course if you do not feel happy if you are eating only healthy food then you shall eat sometimes bad food and i think that you understand what i am talking about. it is life and it happens sometimes. but of course i think that there are so many different recipes of the good and healthy food that it would not be really hard for you to find something for you, i think that you may find some accounts in the internet that share lots of recipes or you may buy a cooking book with all the recipes.

Mert

Postby Mert » Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:13 pm

if you have decided to cook really healthy dinner then everything that you do shall be healthy, i think that you shall think about really something special and nice. what i can tell you that the easiest thing that you can do would be the salad and of course it would also be healthy i advise you to use olive oil, i think that it is good for salads and of course i also think that it is very healthy. then i think that you can cook buckwheat i really like it and consider to be on of the healthiest corns. and of corse you need some meat. you can tr to cook chicken here are a lot of different recipes and i think that it would be delicious.

Simson

Postby Simson » Fri May 12, 2017 5:59 am

Have a good day today dudes!! :geek: :lol: I am really happy to write here again.. So I would like to say that our dinner should be light and healthy. I agree that what you eat has an impact on your brain, including the parts that regulate mood. Although there is no single food that acts as a proven antidepressant, maintaining stable blood sugar through regular, proper nutrition will help you feel better overall on most days.Adam is really right that in any case we should always be careful and check the things we are going to put in our mouth.it is more than true I guess.

Return to “Health & sex”