healthy dinner

DennyDe

Re: healthy dinner

Postby DennyDe » Fri May 12, 2017 2:43 pm

ohh woo, you have posted a really nice recipe down here, it sounds really cool in my personal point of view.. .I adore those men who can cook really well, and those who are really passionate about it 8-) it just drives me totally crazy, guys! :) on the other hand, if you are going to refuse on the junk food, on all the fast food yummy things, and bad habits too of course, you will have the freedom in the stomach! and, trust me, along with the free stomach you will get more and more energy throughout the day... eating clean and drinking the proper amount of water means just a lot for the healthy, always young body!

Edgar

Postby Edgar » Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:34 am

As for me, I also like heathy dinners. Most of all I like sakmon and I also want to share one recipe: baked Honey Garlic Salmon in Foil — Sweet and tangy flavors shine in this bright seafood dinner. A whole salmon fillet coated in honey mustard garlic sauce gets baked in foil and broiled to a flaky finish. Dinner perfection in just 25 minutes, you’re going to love this recipe!
INGREDIENTS:
1 pound (450g) side of salmon
1/2 cup (125ml) honey
4 cloves garlic, minced or crushed though a garlic press
1/2 cup whole-grain Dijon mustard
Juice of 1/2 lemon
1 tablespoon olive oil
1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
1/4 teaspoon Cayenne pepper
1/2 teaspoon paprika
Coarse salt and black pepper
1 tablespoon chopped cilantro, for garnish
1 lemon, sliced, for garnish
DIRECTIONS
1. Position a rack in the middle of you oven. Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C). Line a baking sheet with a large piece of foil to fold over and seal to create a packet.
2. In a bowl, combine honey, mustard, lemon juice, oil, paprika, red pepper flakes, Cayenne pepper and a pinch of salt. Stir to combine and set aside.
3. Place the salmon onto lined baking sheet. Pour the honey mustard mixture over the salmon, and spread evenly over the fish. Sprinkle with a good amount of salt and cracked pepper. Fold the sides of the foil over the salmon to cover and completely seal the packet closed so the sauce does not leak.
4. Bake until cooked through, about 10-15 minutes, depending on the thickness of your fish and your preference of doneness. Carefully open the foil, and broil under broiler for 2-3 minutes on medium heat to caramelize the top of salmon. Garnish with cilantro and serve immediately with lemon slices. Enjoy!

Kane

Postby Kane » Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:31 pm

I like to eat healthy food and my family like to eat the food which we cook. But a lot of people eat fast food and because of that they have great problems with their weight and with their health. To tell you the truth, I can't share any recepy of a healthy dinner because I don't know them, because it is my husband who cook at home.

Sam35

Postby Sam35 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:52 am

Eating healthy is an important step to feeling great and having a strong, healthy body. This wikiHow will show you various ways in which to eat healthy. Simple carbs, like raw sugar or corn syrup, are quickly absorbed by the body's digestive system. This causes a kind of carb overload, and your body releases huge amounts of insulin, to combat the overload. Eat these in moderation. Complex carbs, on the other hand, are slowly digested and absorbed by the body because they have at least three sugar molecules. They include whole-grain flour, hearty vegetables, oats, and unprocessed grains, like brown rice. These foods are usually higher in vitamins and other nutrients that are beneficial for the body, and they are higher in fiber (which keeps your digestive system running smoothly).

Dorian

Postby Dorian » Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:28 pm

Eat lean, mean protein. Aim to get between 10% and 35% of your daily calories from protein. Protein helps you build muscle and gives you a steady supply of energy throughout the day. Know the difference between good fat and bad fat. You need to consume fat for your body to function correctly. However, it's important to choose the right kind of fats. Here's a quick primer. Monounsaturated fats and omega-3 fatty acids are good fats, which you should try to consume regularly. They help lower the "bad cholesterol" in your body by raising "good cholesterol". Foods that are high in fatty acids are olive oil, nuts, fish oil, and various seed oils. Adding these "good" fats to your weekly diet can lower your cholesterol and reduce your risk of heart disease.

George86

Postby George86 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:15 pm

Probably sometimes I don`t lead some good and healthy habits while eating after six o`clock. Sometimes I eat everything I want sometimes no. I think that vegetables or fruits are really very helpful. Aslas I really like your recipe because it is really sounds soooo tasty. I mean that the favourite one is chicken breasts in soy sauce with sesame seeds and steamed cauliflower, carrots and green beans. You need to marinde the breast for 20 min and then roast for 40 min, 200 degrees. At that very moment steam the vegetables. Thank you for sharing :lol:

Return to “Health & sex”