overcome the post vacation blues

Robb

Re: overcome the post vacation blues

Postby Robb » Sun Jul 17, 2016 8:59 am

i think that every person suffers from it after holidays and it is not surprising at all. you spend a week or eve more in a paradise , you do not do anything , you do not worry about anything, you just lie in the sun and relax. but when you com home , where it is cold and rainy, you have to work and do all the chores it irritates you and you are depressed. i think that you have to take several days off at home in order to get used to the environment, and just rest from your vacation. i think that it will help you.

Danny Mitchell

Postby Danny Mitchell » Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:46 pm

Having to get back into the routine of work, school, and daily life in general can be a source of distress, disorientation and discomfort. Even if you haven't crossed any time zones, it can be difficult to adjust to your day-to-day routine after the fun and spontaneity of a vacation.

Chase

Postby Chase » Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:09 am

i understand what you are talking about because i am having just the same problems as you. it is very difficult for me to start working and to be productive after the vacations especially if they were unforgettable. that is why i need one more week after holidays in order to get used to the routine and understand that i have to work but not dream about something else. it is really the best decision and it helps me to be work better than even before the holidays. that is what i think about it. hope that i have helped you with this problem.

florian

Postby florian » Sun Aug 07, 2016 3:06 pm

Trying to readjust to regular life, make sure you take time to reflect on your trip and share the details of your getaway with friends and family. Think about everything you learned and what you most want to take away from the experience. And then start planning again!

Easton

Postby Easton » Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:23 pm

i think that every person is familiar with it and it is a big problem for all of us. but I really doubt whether yo can do anything with it. because it is very hard to resist it. when you want to rest and of course sometimes one week is not enough for you to relax and rest from your job and all the problems you have at home, even two weeks may be not enough. i think that you just have to take the rest from the rest. :D :D take several days and spend them at home, do not do anything and just get ready to the job and make yourself ready to everything. your organism will change his rhythm and you will get used to the job. :roll: :roll:

Matthew Foster

Postby Matthew Foster » Sat Aug 13, 2016 11:46 am

Yeh, I agree that returning home and getting back to work and studying is very difficult. It even some kind of challange. Sometimes it even causses a depression. But try to find something positive in your work, studying and routine lofe at all. Find new hobbies and do things which you like. Wish you good luck.

Archer

Postby Archer » Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:05 pm

you know that is approximately what i feel nowadays. my vacation is over, and i have to work more than hard((( :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: And i am not really ready((( however what can i do... I stand up early in the morning and go to work, have fun :roll: :roll: Not a lot, but have and come home. the first three days i didn't even felt my legs. just went to sleep at once.

Mike Liner

Postby Mike Liner » Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:27 pm

Maybe people have depression, as they got a lot of nice emotions, saw a great number of places of interest and after coming home they realize they got back to the routine life, you know :roll: :!: :o :shock: :? They return happy and excited and then they have to work or to study, live at the same place :cry: :shock: Maybe these things are depressive for some people.

Andrew

Postby Andrew » Thu Sep 08, 2016 5:16 pm

I even have not heard about post vacation depression, you know :o :o :o :shock: :? I can not imagine how people can be depressed after thir vacation :roll: :roll: :roll: When I return home after my travel I always have a lot of pleasant memories, a camera full of photographes :) :) :) I always feel happy and excited :!: :!: :!:

JohnBrown

Postby JohnBrown » Thu Sep 08, 2016 7:34 pm

As I travel a lot, I usually spend my vacation abroad. I always have a great time, so as a result I need to overcome the post vacation blues. Here what I do. Generally I like going in for sports, so while having vacation, I always try to excercise. It helps me to keep in shape and reduce stress. Working out helps me to fight depression as well.

Return to “Health & sex”