overcome the post vacation blues

Williams

Re: overcome the post vacation blues

Postby Williams » Tue Sep 13, 2016 1:22 pm

i know that it may be really very hard when you do not want to work or to study but you just want to have rest more and more. i understand it very god and i often have the depression during the first days of my job. but i understand that i have to work very hard and i also have to earn money for myself and y family and i just can not be always resting and relaxing. i think that we create our depression on our own. you just do not have to think about everything bad that would happen on the job, think only about good things and i am really sure that you would wnat to go to your work eve after the rest. that is it.

JohnDow

Postby JohnDow » Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:44 pm

Let’s be honest, if not dramatic :? :| ;) Bringing your vacation to a close can be a rewarding, emotional and slightly draining experience. You may feel euphoric, gratified, overwhelmed and like a different person. After you’ve seen and been a part of many incredible things abroad, it can be hard to move on — and even more challenging not to slip into a major funk as you compare your vacation lifestyle with the realities waiting at home. Just take a deep breath. Remember that you will have another great vacation sooner or later and there is no point to be depressed.

Jim

Postby Jim » Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:48 pm

You know, I can not realize how people can have a post vacation depression. I reallly can not understand that :o :o :shock: :? When I get back home after a long and wonderful vacation I always feel happy. I have a lot of pleasant memories, nice feelings and unforgetable emotions, as I had a rest and spent time in a really wonderful way.

Fatherbest

Postby Fatherbest » Tue Sep 27, 2016 7:00 pm

Many travelers experience jet lag after traveling, especially if the trip crossed one or more time zones. Jet lag can affect your ability to sleep on a normal schedule, and that lack of sleep quality and/or quantity could contribute to feeling disoriented and depressed that your vacation is over.Get yourself re-acclimated to your home time zone by getting up and going to bed several hours earlier or later (depending on which way you're traveling) for several days before you plan on returning.Try to stick to your usual sleep schedule from home while on vacation, if at all possible. Staying on schedule can help make the transition back to your normal life a little easier.Avoid all alcohol and caffeine for at least three to four hours before you plan on going to bed.

Harry

Postby Harry » Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:38 am

i know hat it is like to have a post vacation blues because i am having really nice holidays several times in the year and that is why it is very hard for me to start work then after it. but of course i understand that it is needed, and no one would work with me if i would not be hard-working and everything like that. i think that the best thing which helped me to start working and not thinking about the holidays, is just thinking about the future of your job, what you may get, and stop thinking about your holidays. of course these memories are really nice but you have to leave them in the past and start living in the present.

Ken1

Postby Ken1 » Mon Oct 03, 2016 5:31 pm

I think that exercise while you're on vacation. Having a workout routine that you stick to while you're traveling can help keep you in shape and reduce stress and fatigue. If you continue that workout regimen after you return from your trip your body will have a sense of physical stability.
Exercise also releases endorphins, which can help fight depression as well.Exercising while you travel may seem daunting, but with a little planning it can be very easy to accommodate.Pack a pair of athletic shoes and some workout clothes, or put on your swimsuit and swim laps in the pool.

JinHo

Postby JinHo » Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:41 am

Hi guys! To get used to weekdays, need one working week. Abrupt climate change this is the cause which affects the body in the case of visiting countries with a different climate. Jet lag this is the reason for the sudden drowsiness or insomnia. well if you have the opportunity to go home for a couple of days before going to work. After the holidays it is important to get used to sleep and Wake up without an alarm clock! ;) ;) ;)

ANdreF37

Postby ANdreF37 » Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:43 am

Hi guys! How are you today? Adjust your sleep schedule ahead of time. Changing time zones can affect your ability to sleep at normal time. Avoid alcohol and caffeine at least before bed! A regular exercise routine, which you stick to while traveling can help keep you in shape and reduce stress and fatigue. Try to see the pleasant moments of your trip. Think about the good and pleasant! Have a good rest and good sleep is very important when you get home. ;)

Newton

Postby Newton » Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:12 pm

ii understand that it is very hard because when i am having a vacation then i always suffer from this problem and i do not even realise how to overcome it,i think that it goes with the time and then everything is good. for example soo i have came from the vacation and you could not even realise how much i suffered and how difficult it was for me to start working again, but you know i realised that i shall do it and with the time when i started working more and more i overcame this problem and now everything is just perfect and i do not have any problems with anything. you shall also try it.

Stefan

Postby Stefan » Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:43 pm

i do not think that it is a real problem and i think that you shall realise it, of course you may think in the other way but still i think that with the time it will go, you are having vacations really lot of time and that is why with the time you shall just get used to it and do not pay attention to those post vacation blues, of course it happens but i think that after the vacation you shall not worry about it, it is your life and in my opinion you shall only think in a very good way and i am sure that you realise it.if you think in a good way then everything would happen in a very good way as well. good luck.

Return to “Health & sex”