overcome the post vacation blues

Mert

Re: overcome the post vacation blues

Postby Mert » Mon Apr 24, 2017 4:50 pm

after holidays we all really need one more holiday i know it very good, but just think about your job and think about how much you shall do with it and then i think that you would change your mood and start working really very hard, i think that it is very important and hope that you would do that. you know i already got used to all those post vacation blues and that is why i have a normal attitude to them, i have vacations rather often and that is why for me back to work is not so hard, sometimes i really want to strat working because i am bored at home or somewhere else. for me it is not a great problem.

Simson

Postby Simson » Fri May 12, 2017 12:53 pm

Have a nice day today my dear friends!! How are you doing?? Do you enjoy the weather nowadays?? I hope sooo :lol: :mrgreen: You know I can say that Richards idea as for overcoming is the most suitable. I think that it is right to try to stick to your usual sleep schedule from home while on vacation, if at all possible. Staying on schedule can help make the transition back to your normal life a little easier.Avoid all alcohol and caffeine for at least three to four hours before you plan on going to bed.Maybe I will listen to your advice.

DennyDe

Postby DennyDe » Fri May 12, 2017 2:04 pm

I know this feeling very well. but you know, it never was familiar to me to hear the name of this feeling - the post-vacation depression :cry: what can i add - there can be no other and better name for the experienced feelings.. so it happened to me after the arrival from the Thailand... I was deeply into the atmosphere, I could no get myself out of it! and it was not just the silly laying at the beach. I was meditating, doing yoga classes and eating really clean, drinking a lot of water... :geek: I felt the second breath :!: and .. the moment to say "goodbye" was impossible..! I wish I could leave the life there...

Justin21

Postby Justin21 » Tue May 16, 2017 4:13 pm

i know that it is one of the hardest things ever and i think that you realise it. of course it is not easy and we all know that, because usually after one vacation you need one more vacation to get ready to everything, to job and university. i know it very good because i am a student and i have holidays twice a year and you just can not even imagine how hard it is to come from them and i do not even know what would do after the summer holidays, i think that I would die. when the holidays are long it is the hardest thing, but still we do not have the other chance and that is why we shall do it.

Thomas

Postby Thomas » Wed May 17, 2017 12:02 pm

Wait a minute, it is very clear to me, I am telling you... are you saying somethinga about the "post-vacation depression"??? or I am wrong about the main theme of the current post?! :cry: anyway, IF you were talking about it, I will tell you one thing for sure - it happens all the time to me, no doubts, I know exactly what I will experience after coming back home... and, guys, seriously, there is no way out of it.. just to go back to the usual life and nothing else... :roll: and sitting, waiting for the next vacation to come in addition to the previous on... you have to be clear about the stuff you are making and to release the memory.

Carlo

Postby Carlo » Fri May 19, 2017 3:19 am

Nice to be here dudes :mrgreen: :mrgreen: how are you feeling today?? Are you just happy?? I hope yeeees)) to tell the truth, not for the first time I face with such a theme for discussion.. I agree that especially for me the most suitable variant is having a workout routine that you stick to while you're traveling can help keep you in shape and reduce stress and fatigue. If you continue that workout regimen after you return from your trip your body will have a sense of physical stability.. I think that in any case it may help

Nicolaus

Postby Nicolaus » Thu May 25, 2017 2:51 pm

of course it is very unpleasant when you come from the hot country and you do not know what to d and you want to rest more but i can not tell you that after the rest i have ever had the depression or something like that, it was a missing feeling, like you lack something and you want to come back but of course you have your life and when you went to the vacation you understood that. that is what i can tell you about it, of course you know it very good and i think that you would be sure in it, i hope that you wouldn't have those problems and even if you have you will overcome them.

Leslie

Postby Leslie » Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:19 am

Here you are everybody and everyone here friends!! How are you feeling today?? I am one of those who have it if to say truth and for me this problem is very common because I travel so much.. Maybe Richard's opinion is right and we should adjust to sleep schedule ahead of time. Many travelers experience jet lag after traveling, especially if the trip crossed one or more time zones. Jet lag can affect your ability to sleep on a normal schedule, and that lack of sleep quality and/or quantity could contribute to feeling disoriented and depressed that your vacation is over. I should try

Greg

Postby Greg » Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:18 pm

I am more than sure that lots of people have such a problem with their health and you know from my personal experience I remember that in the early childhood I also had such a problem. But nowadays fortunately I don't have it. We should have jet lag . ;) I also know that jet lag can affect your ability to sleep on a normal schedule, and that lack of sleep quality and/or quantity could contribute to feeling disoriented and depressed that your vacation is over.Get yourself re-acclimated to your home time zone by getting up and going to bed several hours earlier or later .

Elroy3

Postby Elroy3 » Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:08 pm

To leave behind the post-vacation blues, it is vital to get straight into the job and have the best out of that thing... so be ready to work harder and also you have to be definitely able to get over the main point of the whole deal .... just keep going and have the best out of the ability you have been already given, see my point??? this is definitely about the switching of the attention to some other activities and be sure that you will have that all in a full manner! constant post-vacation blues will get you into the whole stress and the depression :| is that really what you want?

Return to “Health & sex”