how to get a crick out of your neck

Robb

Re: how to get a crick out of your neck

Postby Robb » Sun Jul 17, 2016 8:50 am

it is a very unpleasant problem. i know that this pain usually disappear in a few days. hot shower may help you to get rid of the crick faster. you should see a doctor if the pain lasts longer than a couple weeks, or if it's accompanied by numbness, tingling, or arms falling asleep — that's potentially a sign of a pinched nerve, an injury that can cause especially sharp and lasting pain. in those extreme cases, a doctor will sometimes prescribe muscle relaxants. i hope that i have helped you with your problem.

Stephan

Postby Stephan » Mon Jul 18, 2016 10:46 am

As far as I know the first and the quickest cure is a pill.. Possible options include aspirin, ibuprofen, and naproxen. It helps quick and helps to loosen the symptoms. Also if you ask any doctor, you have to rest a lot in order the pain go away. Lie down on your back several times throughout the day so that your neck has a break from the strain of holding your head up. When you go somewhere, for work for example you have to support your neck. I mean wear a scarf or turtle-neck sweater to provide gentle support throughout the day.

Danny Mitchell

Postby Danny Mitchell » Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:26 pm

The pain and stiffness usually gets better after a few days or weeks, and is rarely a sign of a more serious problem. Anxiety and stress can also sometimes cause tension in your neck muscles, which can lead to pain in your neck. Try holding a hot water bottle or heat pack to your neck

Chase

Postby Chase » Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:22 am

it is so unpleasant problem, i know what it is like. over the counter medication can give you a little relief, especially for milder pains. if your neck pain is mild to moderate, and lasts for a short amount of time, then Tylenol, Ibuprofen, or similar medication can help you feel better. all of these medications help to reduce inflammation, and they also help to manage pain. For severe or ongoing pain, however, you might want to look at a more permanent, longer lasting option. that is the way i followed and it seemed to be really helpful.

florian

Postby florian » Sun Aug 07, 2016 1:43 pm

A crick in your neck can vary in severity from mild stiffness to severe, sharp pain. Home treatment usually works well for mild, one-time cricks, but severe cricks in the neck or chronic neck pain may need to be treated professionally. Use aspirin or ibuprofen or go to doctor)

Archer

Postby Archer » Tue Aug 30, 2016 3:51 pm

by the by since my twenty i do also have some problems with neck. :!: :!: :!: SOmetimes it hurts a lot and i do usualy use special moistures, you know. they do help, however not to the fullest. i went to the doctor and he said i have to do special massage every half of a year... It is a bit expencive but i do feel better after it.. so perhaps you need the same.

Mike Liner

Postby Mike Liner » Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:23 pm

Oh it is so horrible feeling when you have a crick of your neck :roll: :!: :o :( :? Maybe you have made a sharp and awkward action, turned your head in a bad way and as a result you have a crick :o :| :cry: I think you should better visit a doctor, so that he examines you and gives the best advice :P ;) Maybe he will subscribe you some pills or ointment

Andrew

Postby Andrew » Thu Sep 08, 2016 5:19 pm

Oh, it is so unpleasamt thing when you have a crick in your neck :o :( :shock: :? I know that disguisting feeling :!: :!: You have very sharp pain and can not move you neck in different sides. It makes you feel uncomfortable :x :x I guess you should better visit a doctor in order to find out that there is nothing serious ;) ;) :P :!: :!: :!:

JohnBrown

Postby JohnBrown » Thu Sep 08, 2016 7:27 pm

Cricking your neck occurs very often. Below there are some useful tips what to do if you have your neck get cricked. You can carefully massage your neck with your fingers near the crick for up to 3 minutes. If it doesn't work you can go to physical therapy. Neck exercises will provide immediate relief helping to prevent future cricks in the neck.

Williams

Postby Williams » Tue Sep 13, 2016 1:29 pm

well of course i know what it is like and i hope that i would be able to help you with this problem. but i think that it would be really better to visit the doctor. sometimes all a crick in the neck needs is a little heat and some stretching. popping a heating pad on the spot for a bit, and then stretching the neck gently can sometimes provide some relief. the heat will reduce inflammation, and the stretching might take away tension that is in the area. When stretching, be very easy on the body and don’t push too hard so that you don’t cause more pain or injury. if you don’t have time for a heating pad, try a topical gel like IcyHot. that is it.

Return to “Health & sex”