how to get a crick out of your neck

Jeffrey Wilson

Re: how to get a crick out of your neck

Postby Jeffrey Wilson » Sat Sep 17, 2016 1:23 pm

I have it quit often this crick in my neck. But most often it happens to me when i slept off last night in an unconvinient position and the next day i feel some pains in my neck. But i have never done anything to get it out, actually it goes away already by the evening of the same day or the next morning.

Jim

Postby Jim » Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:35 pm

Oh, I understand this horrible feeling. Sometimes I also have a crick in my neck. I usually have it after I have done a sharp movement by my head :( :( Then I feel so disabled and it hurts so much :( :( :( But there can be other reasons of a crick in the neck. So, I guess you should better to visit a doctor in order to get rid of this pain as soon as possible.

Fatherbest

Postby Fatherbest » Tue Sep 27, 2016 7:02 pm

Possible options include aspirin, ibuprofen, and naproxen.Anti-inflammatory medications like these reduce the swelling and ultimately relieve the pain.Before taking an over-the-counter medication, make sure that you are not on any prescription medications that could interact negatively with the drug. Moreover, you should also make sure that you do not have any medical conditions that prevent you from taking one or all of these drugs. For instance, someone with an ulcer should avoid taking aspirin.Note that over-the-counter medications only provide temporary relief. Do not let the immediate lack of pain lull you into a false sense of security, since you can still worsen the strain by overworking it.

Harry

Postby Harry » Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:55 am

you know, i do not know really a lot about it because i have never had this problem and i am really happy because being healthy is always very good. but i know that my friends have it from times to times and that si why i often can see that it is not very pleasant. i think that the ebst decision for you would b just to go to the doctor, because in any case his help would be faster and he is a professional, he knows what he does and you may not have any doubts in his actions. i wish you good luck and i really hope that you would not have any difficulties with it. be healthy and get rid of this problem as soon as possible.

Ken1

Postby Ken1 » Mon Oct 03, 2016 5:26 pm

You can alternate between cold and warmth throughout the day as necessary, but you should give the muscles in your neck 30 minutes or more in between treatments so that your neck has a chance to stabilize itself.Rest your neck. Lie down on your back several times throughout the day so that your neck has a break from the strain of holding your head up.Do not lie on your stomach, since you will need to twist your neck when you do so. Your neck should be straight as you lie down.If the crick is not severe enough to warrant lying down, you should still reduce your activity for a few days. Do not do any heavy lifting or twisting for the first 2 or 3 weeks at minimum. Avoid jogging, football, golf, ballet, weightlifting, or other strenuous exercise.

Nick

Postby Nick » Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:16 pm

Hello guys!))I also can recommend you one method that can help you to get rid of a crick of your neck!Give to muscles rest. You lay down on a back several times a day, giving to muscles the chance to relax and have a rest from need to support the head.You don't need lay down on a stomach as at the same time you should turn the head aside. In the weakened state the neck has to settle down directly.Even if stretching not so serious to force you to a condition of rest, limit the physical activity for several days. Avoid also serious physical activities within at least first 2-3 weeks. Don't run, don't play soccer, golf, don't take dancing lessons, don't lift weights, avoid other exercises demanding considerable efforts.It is not good to have a rest too much. If you lie the whole day without a break, muscles of a neck will weaken. As a result at renewal of usual physical activity you with a high probability stretch neck muscles again. Alternate the rest periods to easy physical activity for day. :roll: :idea: :idea:

Mr.Rich

Postby Mr.Rich » Tue Dec 13, 2016 9:03 pm

At injuries of similar to a crick of a stomach, brachium, neck and others the patient is given at once first aid. Provide it absolute rest. For this purpose the person has to lie down on a firm surface or a bed. Under a neck enclose it the roller twisted from a tissue. Thus, the load on a spine column is distributed evenly that considerably facilitates a condition of the patient. For putting off of pain and puffiness on a zone of damage impose a cold compress. It can't be put to an open skin. Ice is wrapped in a napkin or a towel. Then accept non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs. :!: :!:

JinHo

Postby JinHo » Wed Jan 04, 2017 8:21 pm

Hi guys! This injury is often accompanied by severe pain. The basis of successful treatment is the strict implementation of all the recommendations of a physician. The lack of treatment sometimes leads to a complete loss of mobility of the neck. Of course, to fully protect yourself from this injury, nobody can, but to follow some rules need! ;) So before performing any exercises it is necessary to carefully warm up the muscles of the cervical. Regular exercise will help to strengthen the muscles and ligaments. ;)

Ryan

Postby Ryan » Tue Jan 31, 2017 8:16 am

Hello everybody and everyone here friends!!)) I am glad to write here for all of you today again))are you in a good mood?? So I also think that the best method to get a crick out of the neck is a compress!! You should apply cold and warm packs. Both cold and warmth can help with a crick in the neck, but for best results, you should consider alternating them.Begin by applying an ice pack for 7 to 20 minutes. The cold reduces inflammation, and it must be applied first. As usual I use this method if I have some problems with my neck.

Mark27

Postby Mark27 » Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:53 am

Here type are my dear friends :mrgreen: I am glad to write here on this gay friendly website for you. And you know dudes especially for me it is a pleasure to communicate here with you!! I agree that you should seek medical help immediately if the crick in your neck prevents you from touching your chin to your chest. Stiffness this severe can be a sign of meningitis.Contact your doctor if your symptoms do not respond to home treatment within one week, if the crick was caused by an injury..Doctor in this case is the best variant!!

Return to “Health & sex”