how to get a crick out of your neck

Newton

Re: how to get a crick out of your neck

Postby Newton » Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:25 pm

well i do not really know but you know i am sure that it is really very unpleasant thing and you shall get rid of it as fast as you can because it really makes you like a child and you can not do anything. it is not very pleasant really. but you know i think that it would be better for you to go for the advice to doctor and he would tell you what is the best way out of it and i think that you understand it. in general i think that you shall not reelly worry too much , this problem is not too serious but in order you feel better you shall try different cases and i think that you would succeed.

Simson

Postby Simson » Fri May 12, 2017 5:45 pm

I am happy to write here for all of you guys!! How are you doing today?? :mrgreen: Are you in a good mood today for our conversation?? As I know guys the cold reduces inflammation, and it must be applied first. A bag of frozen vegetables or ice wrapped in a towel will work, too, but you should never apply ice directly to the skin.Take a warm shower, use a hot water bottle, or use a heating pad, set to low, on the back of your neck. Apply heat in 10- to 15-minute segments or less.. It should really help!! :mrgreen:

Justin21

Postby Justin21 » Tue May 16, 2017 2:29 pm

i think that asking such questions on such forums is really a very stupid thing and you shall realise it and you shall think bout it. of course if you have such a problem then you shall solve it but for you it would be better to go to the professional doctor and he would help you to get rid of the crick in your neck or in any case you can always search in the internet and you would find everything there. there are lots of information everywhere and that is why i do not think that it is the biggest problem that you shall have , of course it is your business but ty to do it because i do not think that anyone would help you here.

Carlo

Postby Carlo » Wed May 17, 2017 11:46 am

You know guys, I can say that as usual it is my common problem... And you know I liked and tried the method Ken has mentioned.. I mean which consists of such rules or tips if I can say it in this wa.. We should lie down on your back several times throughout the day so that your neck has a break from the strain of holding your head up.Do not lie on your stomach, since you will need to twist your neck when you do so. Your neck should be straight as you lie down.If the crick is not severe enough to warrant lying down, you should still reduce your activity once more.. I like it.. Very helpful

Thomas

Postby Thomas » Wed May 17, 2017 1:08 pm

ohh I understand you so so well, you have to be sure that in my case that was even more awful. and, dude, trust me, it was just the period when I could not even to bend just to reach something laying on the floor... :roll: :roll: dreadful pain, but it was not with the neck! it happened with my back, can you imagine?! I was really confused by the reason it has happened and you know what?! I never guessed what was it actually... therefore, if you have the interested how id I treat it I will tell... the warming gel is the obligatory thig.. also - the full relax for nearest few days (in my case that was the whole month). after - a lot of Calcium and activity.

Leslie

Postby Leslie » Fri Jun 09, 2017 6:41 am

Daddy, to tell the truth I am not sure that I can add something here. Because to my mind you have mentioned everything how to treat and the way how to get rid of it.. most of all I liked you comment when you said that we should seek medical help immediately if the crick in your neck prevents you from touching your chin to your chest. Stiffness this severe can be a sign of meningitis.Contact your doctor if your symptoms do not respond to home treatment within one week.. More than agree. I have nothing to add.

Greg

Postby Greg » Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:49 pm

Here you are my friends!!! I am so happy today to greet each of you here today. How are you doing guys?? I think that almost a lot of people faced with this problem. I can say that of course it is not normal to have it. But there are a lot of methods how to get rid of it. For example I liked this comment that stiff support may actually aggravate the problem or cause you to experience pain in other areas of your body, like your back. Soft support is often sufficient. Your neck should be fairly straight as you sit and lie down, but do not hold your neck stiffly in an effort to maintain the position. More than good idea I suppose.

Alfred

Postby Alfred » Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:35 am

Hi dear audience!!! I am not a newcomer here on this website. So I am happy to be registered here on this website too and communicate with you. There are really many different medicine to take if you have a pain in your neck. But I support your idea that you simply should give the rest for your neck. Lie down on your back several times throughout the day so that your neck has a break from the strain of holding your head up.Do not lie on your stomach, since you will need to twist your neck when you do so. Your neck should be straight as you lie down.If the crick is not severe enough to warrant lying down, you should still reduce your activity for a few days. It would be the most suitable and helpful

Kane

Postby Kane » Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:53 pm

Use an over-the-counter pain reliever. Possible options include aspirin, ibuprofen, and naproxen. Alternate cold and warm packs. Both cold and warmth can help with a crick in the neck, but for best results, you should consider alternating them. Rest your neck. Lie down on your back several times throughout the day so that your neck has a break from the strain of holding your head up. Keep your neck supported. Wear a scarf or turtle-neck sweater to provide gentle support throughout the day. Alternatively, you could also position a neck pillow behind your head as you work. Gently stretch your neck. Slowly move your neck from side to side, holding it in place for 30 seconds with each rotation.

Sam35

Postby Sam35 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:22 pm

Carefully massage your neck. Use your fingers to gently rub the back of your neck, near the crick, for up to 3 minutes. Do not apply firm pressure and stop immediately if mild pressure makes your neck hurt more. If you are unable to bend your arms back due to the pain, ask a friend or family member to gently rub the area for you. Mind your posture. Your neck should be fairly straight as you sit and lie down, but do not hold your neck stiffly in an effort to maintain the position. This treatment is more long-term than short-term, since good posture is essential to preventing neck cricks from coming back. Lie down on your back or side as you sleep. Do not sleep on your stomach, since doing so twists your neck in awkward positions. Make sure that your pillows are not so high that they cause you to bend your neck, but also make sure that they are not so low that they offer no support. Avoid sitting too long with your head bent down or leaning forward. Take breaks throughout the day to stretch and move around.

Return to “Health & sex”