Anal fissures

Edgar

Re: Anal fissures

Postby Edgar » Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:56 am

An anal fissure is a small tear in the thin, moist tissue (mucosa) that lines the anus. An anal fissure may occur when you pass hard or large stools during a bowel movement. Anal fissures typically cause pain and bleeding with bowel movements. You also may experience spasms in the ring of muscle at the end of your anus (anal sphincter).
Anal fissures are very common in young infants but can affect people of any age. Most anal fissures get better with simple treatments, such as increased fiber intake or sitz baths. Some people with anal fissures may need medication or, occasionally, surgery.

Kane

Postby Kane » Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:23 pm

An anal fissure is a tear in the lining of the anus or anal canal (the opening through which stool passes out of the body). An anal fissure is a tear in the lining of the anus or anal canal (the opening through which stool passes out of the body). The fissure can be painful and may bleed. Usually your doctor can diagnose an anal fissure by visual inspection of the anus or by gentle exam with the tip of the finger.Anal fissures can be caused by trauma to the anus and anal canal. The cause of the trauma can be one or more of the following:
Chronic constipation
Straining to have a bowel movement, especially if the stool is large, hard, and/or dry
Prolonged diarrhea
Anal sex, anal stretching
Insertion of foreign objects into the anus

George86

Postby George86 » Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:20 am

I am glad to write here for all of you on this website))) how are you doing today guys? What plans do you have for this day?))) The fissure may be caused by a hard stool or repeated episodes of diarrhea. Occasionally, the insertion of a rectal thermometer, enema tip, endoscope, or ultrasound probe (for examining the prostate gland) can result in sufficient trauma to produce a fissure. Somewhere I faced with it. It was really painful you know. I didn't know what I might do there. Hopefully I was recommended to visit a doctor. And it really helped me.

Jay

Postby Jay » Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:25 pm

I think that you should immediately go and see a doctor! Because if the anus or rectum does get torn, it does not heal as quickly. Because feces that pass through the rectum contain bacteria, any tear in the lining is at risk of getting infected. Lining tears may lead to other problems such as an anal abscess, which can make transmission of STIs and HIV more likely. This is why unprotected anal sex is often considered riskier than unprotected oral sex. In extreme cases, a tear in the lining can develop into a fissure (a larger tear or crack) and may extend outside of the bowel. This is called a fistula and it is a significant medical issue because it allows feces to pass outside of the bowel, and requires major surgery to repair!

Orlando

Postby Orlando » Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:33 am

You know not very pleasant problem. you know i am not a doctor and i can't even tell why you may have such problems not even talking about how to cure them .
but if you did not have such problems during the sex previously then you definitely have to go to the doctor. your health is very serious and i think that it has to be above all. if he doesn't want to visit a doctor then you have to make him do it. he has to understand that it may be serious disease. blood in the urine is very bad thing. to my mind you should care about your health.

Ford

Postby Ford » Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:40 am

You know in my opinion you need to go hospital and ask your doctor what to do. I heard that thay have some spesial tretment.
Several surgeons have described procedures that stretch and tear the anal sphincters for the treatment of anal fissures.
Though anal stretching often is successful in alleviating pain and healing the fissure, it is a traumatic, uncontrolled disruption of the sphincter. Ultrasonograms of the anal sphincters following stretching demonstrate trauma that extends beyond the desired area.

Fuller

Postby Fuller » Mon May 07, 2018 8:33 am

He hid his hand in the pocket of his cloak, forgot for a while about its existence and calmed down. But to live in such a hardship of himself, of course, became inconvenient. And it's not even how many restrictions with this approach he had to meet, but that a significant part of all his physical and mental resources began to be spent on preserving this illusion of non-involvement in his own limb. At night she dreams of nightmares, and in the daytime creates an alarming background of monstrous forebodings and suspicions on her own account - something implicit, forgotten, chilling soul - very close.

Herbert

Postby Herbert » Wed May 09, 2018 6:58 am

There are people who are just waiting for the moment to sit in someone's ear and cry about their unhappy fate. Are you sure that this is interesting to someone?
Well, yes, yes, psychologists say "get out, it will become easier" and somewhere it's true, wept and seemed to relax a little from the heart, but it's a devil does not mean that you need to get all your problems! People have enough!

Ralph

Postby Ralph » Thu May 31, 2018 10:14 am

Such a thought process, as well as the order of actions, must be taken by a person who is going to solve a particular problem or task, using his thinking for this. The flexibility of thinking is determined precisely by the entire structure presented above, which allows a person to act not thoughtlessly and rectilinearly, but competently and thoughtfully, taking into account all the features of his situation. Straight, not flexible, not thinking people - these operations are not carried out in your head. They act according to the pattern, and often on a single, well-known to them.

Return to “Health & sex”