Anal fissures

Romeo

Anal fissures

Postby Romeo » Fri Mar 18, 2016 6:10 pm

I started to notice some bad feeling in my anal after sex...It happened one day when we had intime contact with my husband without lubricant and from that time it is pretty painful for me to go to toilet :oops: Guys, may be you know good ways to treat anal fissures

DaddyAdam

Re: Anal fissures

Postby DaddyAdam » Mon Mar 28, 2016 4:10 pm

It can be a torn! You should immediately go and see a doctor! Because if the anus or rectum does get torn, it does not heal as quickly. Because feces that pass through the rectum contain bacteria, any tear in the lining is at risk of getting infected. Lining tears may lead to other problems such as an anal abscess, which can make transmission of STIs and HIV more likely. This is why unprotected anal sex is often considered riskier than unprotected oral sex. In extreme cases, a tear in the lining can develop into a fissure (a larger tear or crack) and may extend outside of the bowel. This is called a fistula and it is a significant medical issue because it allows feces to pass outside of the bowel, and requires major surgery to repair!

Alan

Postby Alan » Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:45 pm

Romeo, actually your problem is very common among us. I've got the same problem, but there was nothing serious in my situation. Over time uncomfortable feeling has passed, and now I can enjoy having sex with partners, without painful feelings. I may suggest that some creams can help you in getting rid of fissures.

Tamer

Postby Tamer » Sun Apr 03, 2016 2:56 pm

First of all I think you need to go hospital and ask your doctor what to do. I heard that thay have some spesial tretment. Several surgeons have described procedures that stretch and tear the anal sphincters for the treatment of anal fissures. Though anal stretching often is successful in alleviating pain and healing the fissure, it is a traumatic, uncontrolled disruption of the sphincter. Ultrasonograms of the anal sphincters following stretching demonstrate trauma that extends beyond the desired area. I think it can be usefull

JayCee

Postby JayCee » Fri May 20, 2016 7:37 pm

There's nothing else I can really advise you to do,my dude,but go to the doctor-he'll look it up for you and tell you everything you need to know about what it is and how can you fight with it,you know what I'm saying? 8-) ;) It's not just one of those things that you can really play with-it;s your health and what the f*ck can be more important than health,can you please tell me? 8-) So,if i was you-that's what i would definitely do.First of all,stop all the penetration for some time prior to you visiting a doctor.And second of all-stop worrying that much,it'll be alright,just do everything right. 8-) ;)

Tom

Postby Tom » Tue May 24, 2016 8:24 am

Anal fissures are caused by trauma to the anus and anal canal. The cause of the trauma usually is a bowel movement, and many people can remember the exact bowel movement during which their pain began. The fissure may be caused by a hard stool or repeated episodes of diarrhea. Occasionally, the insertion of a rectal thermometer, enema tip, endoscope, or ultrasound probe (for examining the prostate gland) can result in sufficient trauma to produce a fissure. as for me you need to go hospital and ask your doctor for help. I think you will find the solution together and decided this problem as soon as possible, because it can be a reason of many illness.

HanLee

Postby HanLee » Wed May 25, 2016 10:23 am

General treatment and home remedies for anal fissures:
In acute fissures, medical (nonoperative) therapy is successful in the majority of patients. Of acute fissures, 80% to 90% will heal with conservative measures as compared with chronic (recurrent) fissures, which show only a 40% rate of healing.
Initial treatment involves adding bulk to the stool and softening the stool with psyllium or methylcellulose preparations and a high fiber diet.
Other home remedies include:Avoiding "sharp" foods that may not be well-digested (i.e., nuts, popcorn, tortilla chips).
Increase liquid intake, and, at times, take stool softeners (docusate or mineral oil preparations).
Sitz baths (essentially soaking in a tub of warm water). Sitz baths are encouraged, particularly after bowel movements, to relax the spasm, to increase the flow of blood to the anus, and to clean the anus without rubbing the irritated anoderm.

Stephen

Postby Stephen » Sat May 28, 2016 7:01 pm

Well,dude,what I can say really about it all-you should be just more careful next time and that's that,you know what I'm saying? :D I mean,can you please tell me why the f*ck did you do that without a lubricant and all that?! :lol: You've felt yourself some kind of a superman and you thought that your ass can take anything,mother f8cker?! :lol: :lol: :lol: You have to ve real f*cking stupid to do sh*t like that-you was sober and all that,right? :twisted: Yeah,if so you're a real f*cking weirdo and you have to know that you're real lucky to have somebody by your side who's willing to f*ck you still,you dig? :P :lol: :twisted: :mrgreen:

Tom

Postby Tom » Mon May 30, 2016 10:38 am

An anal fissure is a small cut or tear in the lining of the anus. The crack in the skin exposes the muscle tissue underneath, causing severe pain and bleeding during and after bowel movements. An anal fissure may occur as a result of childbirth, straining during bowel movements, or long bouts of constipation or diarrhea. An anal fissure can affect people of all ages, but it’s most often seen in infants and young children. An anal fissure usually isn’t a serious condition. In most cases, the tear heals on its own within four to six weeks. Certain treatments can promote healing and help relieve discomfort, including stool softeners and topical pain relievers.

Robert

Postby Robert » Mon May 30, 2016 4:01 pm

In my opinion you need to go hospital and ask your doctor what to do. I heard that thay have some spesial tretment.
Several surgeons have described procedures that stretch and tear the anal sphincters for the treatment of anal fissures.
Though anal stretching often is successful in alleviating pain and healing the fissure, it is a traumatic, uncontrolled disruption of the sphincter. Ultrasonograms of the anal sphincters following stretching demonstrate trauma that extends beyond the desired area. :shock: :shock:

Return to “Health & sex”