Anal fissures

Ron

Re: Anal fissures

Postby Ron » Mon May 30, 2016 5:35 pm

The most common is an acute disease for up to 4 weeks, related to the surgical pathology section or rectal diseases.
The crack has a linear shape, may be disposed on the mucosa or anal canal and anus of the skin have different depth and length.
Much less common chronic crack with prolonged undulating course with improvements and deterioration.
It contributes to the process of chronic prolonged exposure to factors that lead to this problem.

Alex5

Postby Alex5 » Mon May 30, 2016 9:31 pm

The causes and mechanisms of development of anal fissures varied. According to most researchers the most common cause of fracture - mechanical. In this case of great importance, not only the consistency of feces, but also the anatomical features of the male and female pelvis structure (in the first case, the rear cracks occur mainly while women who Statistics ill more often male dominated front anal fissures). The first stage occurs anal mucosa defect, and then it sequentially infection occurs, cleansing and healing of the defect. As shown by the research, the main role in the regeneration process is the local immunity and chronicity of cracks is due to a breach of the last function.

Kolin

Postby Kolin » Tue May 31, 2016 4:24 am

I understand. You should immediately go and see a doctor! Because if the anus or rectum does get torn, it does not heal as quickly. Because feces that pass through the rectum contain bacteria, any tear in the lining is at risk of getting infected. Lining tears may lead to other problems such as an anal abscess, which can make transmission of STIs and HIV more likely. This is why unprotected anal sex is often considered riskier than unprotected oral sex.
In extreme cases, a tear in the lining can develop into a fissure and may extend outside of the bowel.

Lorry

Postby Lorry » Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:50 am

Anal fissures are caused by trauma to the anus and anal canal. The cause of the trauma usually is a bowel movement, and many people can remember the exact bowel movement during which their pain began. The fissure may be caused by a hard stool or repeated episodes of diarrhea. Occasionally, the insertion of a rectal thermometer, enema tip, endoscope, or ultrasound probe can result in sufficient trauma to produce a fissure. The most common location for an anal fissure in men is the midline posteriorly in the anal canal, the part of the anus nearest the spine. Fissures are more common posteriorly because of the configuration of the muscle that surrounds the anus.

Matty

Postby Matty » Fri Jun 03, 2016 12:40 pm

You may see a small spot of bright red blood on toilet tissue or a few drops in the toilet bowl. The blood from a fissure is separate from the stool. Tell your doctor if you have any bleeding with a bowel movement. An anal fissure can affect people of all ages, but it’s most often seen in infants and young children. An anal fissure usually isn’t a serious condition. In most cases, the tear heals on its own within four to six weeks. Certain treatments can promote healing and help relieve discomfort, including stool softeners and topical pain relievers. If an anal fissure doesn’t improve with these treatments, surgery may be required or your doctor may need to look for other underlying disorders that can cause anal fissures.

Logan

Postby Logan » Tue Jun 07, 2016 4:16 pm

That's what I can advise man: in acute fissures, medical (nonoperative) therapy is successful in the majority of patients. Of acute fissures, 80% to 90% will heal with conservative measures as compared with chronic (recurrent) fissures, which show only a 40% rate of healing. Initial treatment involves adding bulk to the stool and softening the stool with psyllium or methylcellulose preparations and a high fiber diet. Other home remedies include:Avoiding "sharp" foods that may not be well-digested (i.e., nuts, popcorn, tortilla chips). Increase liquid intake, and, at times, take stool softeners (docusate or mineral oil preparations). Sitz baths (essentially soaking in a tub of warm water). Sitz baths are encouraged, particularly after bowel movements, to relax the spasm, to increase the flow of blood to the anus, and to clean the anus without rubbing the irritated anoderm.

JansenJace

Postby JansenJace » Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:11 pm

There are different ways of treating such problems and unfortunately i do not know most of all, but this is what I can advise: home remedies include:Avoiding "sharp" foods that may not be well-digested (i.e., nuts, popcorn, tortilla chips).
Increase liquid intake, and, at times, take stool softeners (docusate or mineral oil preparations).
Sitz baths (essentially soaking in a tub of warm water). Sitz baths are encouraged, particularly after bowel movements, to relax the spasm, to increase the flow of blood to the anus, and to clean the anus without rubbing the irritated anoderm.

Michal

Postby Michal » Sat Jun 18, 2016 12:33 pm

Well,what can I say about this one-I think that you have to go to the doctor and all that,so he can really see all thast and feel all that and then he'll tell you like what the f*ck is wrong with all that and what should you do really about it all,you know what I'm saying? 8-) :) ;) I mean,maybe you should take just some kind of a pause and all that or something like that,yo uknow,and not be having like too much sex during some period of time-inany case that's for your doctor to decide and I don't really think that you should do it all like by yourself or by somebody's advice and all that,you dig? 8-) :roll: :ugeek:
I'M NOT GAY, BUT 20$ IS 20$ :mrgreen:

Natan Scot

Postby Natan Scot » Wed Jul 13, 2016 11:47 am

If you have such a problem, then one of the best treatments is to be active one. Regular physical activity or exercise is very important in keeping the body strong and healthy. Studies have shown that exercise plays a significant role in accelerating the healing process of anal fissure because of two major reasons. The first reason is that regular exercise boosts the immune system and therefore helps in fighting against diseases that attack the body. A strong immune system therefore makes wounds and cuts on your body heal faster. The second reason why exercise is good during the fight against anal fissure is because of the fact that exercise makes blood flow properly to all parts of the body. When blood supply to the fissure is increased, the healing process is increased dramatically. You can engage in simple and great exercises like walking, brisk walking, and jogging for at least 30 minutes every day. If you can’t do this every day, then at least try to do it most days of the week.

Robb

Postby Robb » Sun Jul 17, 2016 1:05 pm

not very pleasant problem. you know i am not a doctor and i can't even tell why you may have such problems not even talking about how to cure them . but if you did not have such problems during the sex previously then you definitely have to go to the doctor. your health is very serious and i think that it has to be above all. if he doesn't want to visit a doctor then you have to make him do it. he has to understand that it may be serious disease. blood in the urine is very bad thing. to my mind you should care about your health.

Return to “Health & sex”