Anal fissures

Stephan

Re: Anal fissures

Postby Stephan » Mon Jul 18, 2016 6:41 am

Well, you've got a load of good advice here. and i do not even know what to add. I guess the bet is to see a doctor, cause.. well he knows better, than we, those who didn't have this problem. but if not - then here you are another home remedy for your ass)). Soak your bottom in warm water. You can however accelerate the healing process by sitting in very warm water for about 15 minutes two or more times a day. For the best results, it’s recommended you sit in the warm water after have had your bowel movements. Try it, hope it will help)

Chase

Postby Chase » Sun Aug 07, 2016 1:58 pm

it is a very unpleasant thing. but i think i can help you with it. most anal fissures don’t require extensive treatment. however, certain home remedies can help promote healing and relieve uncomfortable symptoms. one of the possible treatment is Botox injections into the anal sphincter. the injections will prevent spasms in the anus by temporarily paralyzing the muscle. this allows the anal fissure to heal while preventing new fissures from forming. if your anal fissure fails to respond to other treatments, your doctor may recommend an anal sphincterotomy.

florian

Postby florian » Sun Aug 07, 2016 3:03 pm

An acute anal fissure typically heals within 6 weeks with conservative treatment. Some disappear when constipation is treated. Anal fissures that last for 6 weeks or more are called chronic anal fissures. Medicine, Botox injections, and even some topical treatments that improve blood flow, may help anal fissures heal.

Easton

Postby Easton » Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:13 pm

i hope that you understand that the reason of it may be really different and anal fissures are not the one possible thing you may suffer from. but of course it is the most common thing and i also think that you may suffer from it. i think that you do not have to wait. of this website we can not diagnose anything, you just have to visit the doctor in the real world and then he will help you with this problem. that is for sure, do not be afraid of it. it is better to cure the disease than to live with it. do not suffer from it. :!: :!: take care of your health and you will not have any problem, just make everything in time. :arrow: :arrow:

Archer

Postby Archer » Tue Aug 30, 2016 3:48 pm

You know it realy is simmilar to the feeling when you have hemoroids.. it is also no pleasure. i had it once. :roll: However i did not go to the doctor, and asked my relatives, cause when something persona happens we tend to ask those, whom we believe. and they advised me to use aloe.. it was ok, two days after i forgot about this thing for a looooooooong time)))

JohnBrown

Postby JohnBrown » Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:51 pm

I'm sorry, dude.. anal fissures are really painful and cause some discomfort..An anal fissure usually isn’t a serious condition. In most cases, the tear heals on its own within four to six weeks. But you can use certain treatments in order to promote healing and help relieve discomfort, including stool softeners and topical pain relievers.

Williams

Postby Williams » Mon Sep 12, 2016 4:52 pm

i am really familiar with this problem and i really hope that you would be able to get rid of it. because of the possibility that spasm of the internal sphincter and reduced flow of blood to the sphincter play roles in the formation and healing of anal fissures, ointments with the muscle relaxant, nitroglycerin (glyceryl trinitrate), have been tried and found to be effective in healing anal fissures. glycerin trinitrate (nitroglycerin) has been shown to cause relaxation of the internal anal sphincter and to decrease the anal resting pressure. i wish you good luck and i really hope that you would be healthy and happy.

Fatherbest

Postby Fatherbest » Tue Sep 27, 2016 7:12 pm

Because if the anus or rectum does get torn, it does not heal as quickly. Because feces that pass through the rectum contain bacteria, any tear in the lining is at risk of getting infected. Lining tears may lead to other problems such as an anal abscess, which can make transmission of STIs and HIV more likely. This is why unprotected anal sex is often considered riskier than unprotected oral sex. In extreme cases, a tear in the lining can develop into a fissure (a larger tear or crack) and may extend outside of the bowel. This is called a fistula and it is a significant medical issue because it allows feces to pass outside of the bowel, and requires major surgery to repair

Harry

Postby Harry » Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:15 am

well you know i am really very familiar with this problem and i think that almost all of us have faced this problem at least once in life. first of all i think that you shall not have sex until you would get rid of this problem. i do not know whether there are some complications of it but when i was having it , i did not visit the doctor and my problem was gone just in a week or even faster but from that moment we always use the lubricant during the sex, my health is more important for me than anything else. but if you worry about it a lot , and your problem does not go then i think that i is better to visit the doctor and be sure that you would get rid of it.

Ken1

Postby Ken1 » Mon Oct 03, 2016 5:36 pm

You know there's nothing else I can really advise you to do,my dude,but go to the doctor-he'll look it up for you and tell you everything you need to know about what it is and how can you fight with it,you know what I'm saying? 8-) ;) It's not just one of those things that you can really play with-it;s your health and what the f*ck can be more important than health,can you please tell me? 8-) So,if i was you-that's what i would definitely do.First of all,stop all the penetration for some time prior to you visiting a doctor.And second of all-stop worrying that much,it'll be alright,just do everything right. 8-) ;)

Return to “Health & sex”