Anal fissures

JinHo

Re: Anal fissures

Postby JinHo » Thu Jan 05, 2017 1:00 pm

Hi guys! I agree with the comments guys! You need to go to the doctor! Only a doctor can tell the cause of your problem! The doctor can prescribe the right treatment!Anal fissure is a common proctologic disease!!! The treatment of fissures is directed primarily to the removal of pain and spasm of the sphincter! Then the normalization of stool and healing of the cracks. ;) :( :? :roll: :| :roll: :oops: You need to limit physical activity! Be sure to go on a diet! :shock:

Ryan

Postby Ryan » Tue Jan 31, 2017 7:46 am

Here you are my dear friends!!)) How are you doing today?? Are you in a good mood today for our conversation?? I hope yes))) My dear friend it is not a joke... But first of all, don't be a panic stricken!! You should immediately go and see a doctor! Because if the anus or rectum does get torn, it does not heal as quickly. Because feces that pass through the rectum contain bacteria, any tear in the lining is at risk of getting infected. Lining tears may lead to other problems such as an anal abscess, which can make transmission of STIs and HIV more likely!!!Unfortunately.. But it is possible.. Good luck friend!!!!

Mark27

Postby Mark27 » Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:01 am

Here you are my dear friends!!)) How are you doing today guys?? Are you in a good mood today for our conversation?? I hope yes because I am in a mood and for me it is a pleasure to be here with you. I don't like this and I think that this is why unprotected anal sex is often considered riskier than unprotected oral sex. In extreme cases, a tear in the lining can develop into a fissure (a larger tear or crack) and may extend outside of the bowel. This is called a fistula and it is a significant medical issue..We always protect ourselves!!

ANdreF37

Postby ANdreF37 » Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:21 pm

Hi guys! This is a very complex topic! I think you need to go to the doctor! It can be broken! You should immediately go to the doctor! Because if the anus or rectum to break, it won't heal so quickly. You have to beat careful to your body! Anal fissures are the result of trauma to the anus and anal canal. I think you will find the solution together and solve this problem as soon as possible because this may be the cause of many diseases. Take care of yourself! Good luck to you! ;)

Pete28

Postby Pete28 » Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:07 pm

Hello! How are you right now? That is a serious problem... As for me, I don't have it, and I would pray in order not to have it in future. How did you discover that you have it? Do you have some constant pain? What curing methods do you use? Are there natural ways how would be posible to struggle with it :shock: ?

Newton

Postby Newton » Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:02 pm

i understand that you are afraid of it and of course i realise that it is a normal thing that you worry about it but you know the first thing that you shall do is to stop having sex for some time because i think that it may lead to some more serious problems and i think that you shall understand it and of course you shall not have sex without lybricant , if you know it then you shall follow it in order not to have any unpleasant things connected to your health , that is what i think about it. in general i can tell you that you shall not think a lot about it on your own, i think that you shall go to the doctor and solve this problem. i think that you understand what i am talking about.

Justin21

Postby Justin21 » Tue May 16, 2017 4:43 pm

i have not had such a problem but yo know i know that it is very common problem and that is why maybe you would be able to find here a person who also had it and who could help you with it, at least i hope for that. the thing that i can tell you about it, is that you shall be healthy and you shall try your best to be healthy. sometimes it is hard but your health is the most important thing in your life and you have to realise it, if you do not have health then you would not be happy, if you do not have health then you would not be able to have anything and i think that you realise it.

Thomas

Postby Thomas » Wed May 17, 2017 11:49 am

Ohh Gosh, you have to be in the severe pain I guess.. it is awful indeed, I bet that you will ever EVER try to make the same experience - having sex without the lubricant... on the other hand, you have to be really young if you managed to make this mistake, are not you?! anyway, to be honest, I fee like you have the problem which can to be solved without the help of the professional.. go and see the doctor - that is the only one recommendation we all can give you, dear friend..! :) please, be careful and take care of the health, it is the only one important thing in our lives..

Leslie

Postby Leslie » Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:20 am

Hello everybody and everyone here friends!!! How are you feeling today dudes?? Are you ready to have a serious talk today together with me?? I think that it is really serious problem moreover in those cases if you don't treat it. My friends had it and I agree that you can engage in simple and great exercises like walking, brisk walking, and jogging for at least 30 minutes every day. If you can’t do this every day, then at least try to do it most days of the week. It should help you in getting rid of your problem.

Greg

Postby Greg » Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:16 pm

Good night dear friends!! I am so happy to greet each one of you who are now here with me. Are you ready to have serious talk together with me? I hope yes,))) So John is right that anal fissure usually isn’t a serious condition. And it is true that in most cases, the tear heals on its own within four to six weeks. But you can use certain treatments in order to promote healing and help relieve discomfort, including stool softeners and topical pain relievers. But if you notice that everything bad with it and you don't get rid of it. You should immediately refer to the doctor.

Return to “Health & sex”