how to change yourself?

Thomas

Re: how to change yourself?

Postby Thomas » Wed May 17, 2017 12:29 pm

agree.. the patience is literally one of the most important things, that is the true :!: I have been working on the shape I had and you know... the process was honestly really long, it is not possible to tell you in the reality of how long that was actually... but on the other hand, if you are into some details, be sure that you have the right point about one of the most important thig - working out! in addition, never ever forget about the clean eating, like, reducing a number of sweets, gas sweet drinks, bakery products, fried food, which is not only the fast food, but also the fat fried food which you cook at home..!

Kane

Postby Kane » Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:57 pm

Most people feel dissatisfied with their lives or even themselves at some point. If you feel like you need a fundamental change to who you are, you are in luck; you can change! Major change can seem daunting, but it is entirely possible if you are willing to set and stick with clear goals. Changing what you do can ultimately lead to a change in how you perceive yourself overall. Identify the problem. You've made your mind up to change, but how and why? Clearly identifying the problem, or the aspect of yourself that is leading you to seek change, is the only way it can be solved. What will changing result in? Do self-affirmations. Making self-affirmations, or telling yourself positive things about yourself, may help you establish your core values and stay focused on the person you want to be. Visualize your changed future. Visualization is a kind of mental rehearsal that can help you imagine a different situation. You can have an abstract visualization (all in your head) or a more concrete expression of your visualization, like a collection of images that represent what you’re working towards

Sam35

Postby Sam35 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:44 am

Creating an entirely "new" you can be incredibly challenging, but if you feel you aren’t living up to your potential and think your life is currently on the wrong path, a drastic amount of positive change might be the best thing for you. Changing yourself completely requires honest reflection about your ideal self and current weaknesses. Set short and long term goals to reach your ideal, then find role models who will help guide you along the way and periodically self-evaluate your goals to stay on the right track. As simple as that, ask yourself, “Do I want to make this change.” In order to make such a drastic change, you need to be sure that you truly desire it. Think about every aspect of your life and if you’re willing to change them.

Dorian

Postby Dorian » Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:54 pm

Visualize your changed future. Visualization is a kind of mental rehearsal that can help you imagine a different situation. You can have an abstract visualization (all in your head) or a more concrete expression of your visualization, like a collection of images that represent what you’re working towards. Effective visualization can help you determine specifics about what you’re working toward and can help you hone your goals. Further, visualization can help you develop a sense of control over a situation or over your life. Expect disruption. Things happen in life that we could never expect. Your path to change is going to be littered with obstacles and people trying to bog you down. Knowing that the pitfalls in the road are minor setbacks and can be overcome is necessary for success.

George86

Postby George86 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:56 pm

I am more than sure that each person is eager to be better and to get better. But if you want achieve it you should remember that everything is just in your hands and you should take care about yourself. For example If you want to achieve everything better in your life do not forget about youe lifestyle. Here I mean your habits. Try to take care about your health, do the sport and pay attention to your appearance as much as it is possible. Clothes and your hair is always important too. Do not forget about it if you want to look perfectly. Il

Orlando

Postby Orlando » Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:36 am

I am like almost all chated here sure that you cannot change yourself completely, cause you were born withy a certain amount of characteristics and while you are living you are only developing them.
Although there are a lot of advice how to improve yourself here in the net and all your friends are too wise to advise you, aren't they. Well, if you wanna try, making self-affirmations, or telling yourself positive things about yourself, may help you establish your core values and stay focused on the person you want to be. Perhaps it will help.

Ford

Postby Ford » Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:44 am

how dreadfully philosophic it is))) first of all ask yourself, why do you want to change yourself and do you really need it so much??? Honestly i never thought that such day can come when i decide, i wanna some change and only the change of the surrounding, but the change in me.
i am totally sure that we cannot be changed completely. we were born with a certain number of characteristics and during the life we gain some new. perhaps you just have to ive with the old, but to find new features, to gain them and then you'll become better)

Gilbert

Postby Gilbert » Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:33 pm

How are you feeling guys? Are you in a good mood for our talks or not? It seems to me that each person should pay attention to himself. I am one of such people who like to change myself every time and without any stops. I like to be better and it is like stimulus for me. I like to visit all places that help me to be better in any case. Exactly sport gym and other beauty places, like salons help me to change. And I recommend you to try this variant, because appearance is what you can change from the first time

Fuller

Postby Fuller » Mon May 07, 2018 8:36 am

If you run from the ghosts of your own unconscious and you want to accept yourself with all the guts, as it is, I suggest one simple practice.
Accepting yourself Simply put, it is necessary to find the avoided false personality and for some time to really stay, to recognize it in full. No matter how humiliating the self-awareness may be, one can get rid of its influence only completely, by letting it through openly.

Herbert

Postby Herbert » Wed May 09, 2018 6:36 am

Not happy we can do all the non-optimal contents of consciousness, subconsciousness, mind and memory, which was discussed in the previous section.
Often these are some fears, complexes, "blocks", negative experiences, traumatic past life experience, unrealistic expectations from life, from oneself and from other people, inadequately inflated demands for oneself, for life and for other people, various negative beliefs and false values, the discrepancy between expectations - true reality, etc., etc.

Return to “Health & sex”