how to change yourself?

Daymont

Re: how to change yourself?

Postby Daymont » Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:39 pm

Hi guys) Changing yourself completely is an incredibly challenging thing to do. However, if you feel that you aren’t living up to your potential and imagine yourself to be a completely different person, you can change. It takes self-reflection, dedication, focus, and time to change drastically. You may think you’re being honest with yourself about your characteristics. If you’re portraying someone completely different than you believe you are, you’ll never understand what’s standing in your way. Ask your peers what they think about you. If it doesn’t match up with your perspective of yourself, you aren’t being honest.

Robb

Postby Robb » Sun Jul 17, 2016 10:09 am

as i have said it a lot of times before , you have to improve yourself every single day. your life will become better and actually easier if you will try to change yourself. i do not think that it is really hard to do it start reading books, talk with intelligent people and get new and new information every day. do not sit at one place, start working and travelling. it will broaden your outlook and enhance your knowledge. you may also change something in your appearance, dye your hair or choose another haircut. changes are always good.

Stephan

Postby Stephan » Mon Jul 18, 2016 7:04 am

You know, I am like almost all chated here sure that you cannot change yourself completely, cause you were born withy a certain amount of characteristics and while you are living you are only developing them. Although there are a lot of advice how to improve yourself here in the net and all your friends are too wise to advise you, aren't they. Well, if you wanna try, making self-affirmations, or telling yourself positive things about yourself, may help you establish your core values and stay focused on the person you want to be. Perhaps it will help.

Adam

Postby Adam » Sun Jul 31, 2016 6:11 pm

Before you get down to changes, analyze the state of your life over the last year and write down everything on a piece of paper. Write everything, but briefly, what would all this perceived effectiveness. Your rating of your life, what are your faults and failures, how to deal with them, as well as most importantly, what would you change in your life. That's just the idea of how to change life for the better and you will need, invent and be sure to use it really. Before you start to work, you need to stop worrying and fear that you will not succeed, or any other excuses. To change life for the better you, first of all, must first add to your life something new and diversify. To change your life for the better, start to love yourself, and all the people who have around. In any case, if you want to change life for the better, you need to get down to business today, then all doubts and fears will not have time to take root in your head.

Chase

Postby Chase » Sun Aug 07, 2016 11:39 am

it is not really easy to change yourself and you have to spend a lot of efforts on it. but first of all you have to improve yourself. if you want to develop physically then you need to go in for sports, or better in the gym, to correct your diet and be active. if you want to develop mentally then you have to read more books, watch interesting films and communicate with the people who may tell you anything really you did not know before. but i think that it is better to combine everything and develop in general, become better every day.

florian

Postby florian » Sun Aug 07, 2016 12:21 pm

I want to give you some tips, to follow them: get outside, try an outdoor workout, stress less, be mindful, be happy, meditate, turn up the tunes, eat more fruits and veggies, swear it off, indulge in some retail therapy, look at something cute, get enought to sleeping and your life will change., i promise)

Easton

Postby Easton » Wed Aug 10, 2016 4:20 pm

try to change yourself in a good way. forget about all your habits and just do not be the same person as you were. i think that first of all we have to improve mentally, nowadays all people are really very stupid and that is why it is better to read the book than watch the film. of course having read one book would not help you to become genius but still you will remember some needed things in life. and i think that it would be good to change the behaviour try to be kinder and more patient. be more polite and accept all people how they are.

Easton

Postby Easton » Wed Aug 10, 2016 4:21 pm

try to change yourself in a good way. forget about all your habits and just do not be the same person as you were. i think that first of all we have to improve mentally, nowadays all people are really very stupid and that is why it is better to read the book than watch the film. of course having read one book would not help you to become genius but still you will remember some needed things in life. and i think that it would be good to change the behaviour try to be kinder and more patient. be more polite and accept all people how they are.

Matthew Foster

Postby Matthew Foster » Sat Aug 13, 2016 12:15 pm

I do not think you have to change yourself. You are a personality. You are a person, you have your own character and opinions. Why should you change? Only because of that someone has told something wrong about you? Do not pay attention at that. Stay yourself, be happy and healthy, love and be loved, stay positive, life is going on.

Howard Freeman

Postby Howard Freeman » Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:37 pm

I do not think you should change only becuse of that you do not look as the rest of people or have an other opinion. It is even better. It means you are a personality, but not crowd. I do not respect people who are influenced by someone else. I think everybody should have his own opinion and live in such a way he wants.

Return to “Health & sex”